What do you think about during sex?

Reply Wed 18 Feb, 2004 12:36 pm
I know, I'm a pervert. I'm always coming up with something involving sex on this site. But I can't help it. Sex is interesting to me.

But on to the question. I think most guys are thinking "Please don't cum yet, please don't cum yet." I'm usually thinking that, but also I'm trying to picture something totally non-sexual, like my grandmother eating ice cream or a slug slowly crawling across a garbage heap. They're not pleasant, but they work. Guys, do you have any special things that you use to help keep your orgasm at bay? And women, what the hell are you thinking?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 29,361 • Replies: 542
No top replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Wed 18 Feb, 2004 12:52 pm
Re: What do you think about during sex?
kickycan wrote:
Guys, do you have any special things that you use to help keep your orgasm at bay?

1) Clenching. The same muscles that you use to hold other urine in can help. Pause, clench, and it can subside.

Without pausing it can bring it all to a screeching stop, so um practice this. This is a tricky one.

2) Breathe deeply. Holding your breath hastens orgasm. Lamaze breathing works for both pleasure and pain BTW. No need to Lamaze right in the middle of it but understand the principles. Breathing regularly helps distract from sensations.

Hold your breath and it's over much faster.

For this reason I think being vocal helps.

3) Relax. Seriously, it's not the end of the world if it ends in 10 seconds. After a minute you can try again and it'll last longer. In a way I think "thinking" hurts.

This can even be worked into the routine, it doesn't have to be over just because it didn't "last". Move to oral sex till it's ready again or something.

4) Work with positions and techniques more suited for female orgasm. The trick isn't to "last long" but to bring the woman to orgasm. To do so you might try positions and movements that are best suited for her orgasm. Clitoral stimulation by grinding against the pelvis is an idea. Pumping away is more of a thing for the male orgasm. So save that type of thing (e.g. doggy style) for the end.

5) STOP CARING ABOUT WHETHER YOU "LAST". Seriously. The idea isn't to "last". iI is to have both people achieve orgasm. Since there are other ways to do it "lasting" doesn't have to be a killjoy. Oral sex and other techniques are available.

This isn't a "stop caring about teh problem" answer, really. I'm saying that realizing that lasting isn't the be-all end-all will actually help you last.

Other random stuff.

Condoms can help you "last".
In the right quantities alcohol can help you "last".
Relaxed foreplay can help you "last".
Seguing into different positions/ techniques can help you "last".
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 18 Feb, 2004 01:04 pm
Wow, Craven, thank you for all the tips. I really didn't mean this to be a "how to last longer in bed" thread though. I guess I shouldn't have asked it in that way. I was really just wondering what strange thoughts come to mind when you are in the act. I thought I might get some funny and interesting answers.

BTW, the main thing, in my opinion is, like you mentioned, to just . . . relax.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 18 Feb, 2004 01:10 pm
By the way, I have used that "clenching" technique, with varying degrees of success. I think it's a muscle that has to be worked out and gotten into shape for it to really help.
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Wed 18 Feb, 2004 01:21 pm
Oh, I don't remember any thoughts. I'll leave that for people who've had sex to answer.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Wed 18 Feb, 2004 01:34 pm
I can tell you what I DO think of when I want to cum fast....

Midgets wearing George Bush masks.

Any questions?
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Wed 18 Feb, 2004 01:37 pm
Ohmygawsh- Look at that spot on the ceiling. I have to call in a painter! Laughing
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 18 Feb, 2004 01:43 pm
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 18 Feb, 2004 01:44 pm
Phoenix: I knew that's what you women were thinking!
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 18 Feb, 2004 03:13 pm
Ohmigod! How can you guys enjoy yourselves with all that going on!

I try to think about sex, dammit!

At least I am too blind to see the spot on the ceiling....

But, as ever with me, other thoughts do intrude...like - ouch! that's too hard - do I tell him right now, or just go quiet? Don't wanna be too bossy here...Hmm - ok, gotta tell him - and again - and again - dammit, do I need to make an instruction video? Is that one of the cats?Oh no - poor fella - if I put the damn thing out, it will yell - don't want him getting a shock....OW, that WAS the cat.....now I am giggling - now we are both giggling - is that the right rhythm for him? Make more noise! God, noisy men are much easier - I'll tell you if it's wrong, huh? Well, ok, but the other way is better...sheesh.......these sheets feel nice - worth that extra money......
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 18 Feb, 2004 03:27 pm
Dlowan, nice post. Laughing It's funny, cuz it's true!
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 18 Feb, 2004 03:28 pm
I wonder what the thread count on these is? Is this a blend? WHAT time is it?
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 18 Feb, 2004 03:44 pm
hahahaha! Kickycan - that's a riot!

I really don't think I'm thinking of much. I kind of feel my way through the experience. And, if I do think something, it usually comes out of my mouth in words. Can be good or bad.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 18 Feb, 2004 03:49 pm
LOL! I know just what you mean Little k! I am a babbler and a giggler...
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 18 Feb, 2004 03:52 pm
Cameron Diaz.
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Wed 18 Feb, 2004 03:52 pm
Think?
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Wed 18 Feb, 2004 04:11 pm
That's an interesting question, "What do you think about when having sex?" Hmmm, different thoughts, I guess, depending on the situation.

My last sexual activity I clearly remember thinking, "Maybe now she will learn to stay in her pen!"
kickycan

Reply Wed 18 Feb, 2004 05:17 pm
Laughing I was wondering when Gus would weigh in on this.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Wed 18 Feb, 2004 11:34 pm
Re: What do you think about during sex?
Craven de Kere wrote:
Relax. Seriously, it's not the end of the world if it ends in 10 seconds. After a minute you can try again and it'll last longer.

hmph....spoken like a 23-year-old.... Rolling Eyes

What do I think about during sex? I forget....! Laughing
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Thu 19 Feb, 2004 02:13 am
I really can't remember !! That is why my first rational thought *after* the deed is "My god, what was I thinking ?" Twisted Evil
0 Replies