What do you think about during sex?

nimh

Reply Tue 23 Nov, 2004 07:11 pm
well, you couldnt ... i mean no, you couldnt really get it on with the kid of some fellow A2Ker ... thats like incest, kinda
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 23 Nov, 2004 07:12 pm
Hey! I said I didn't want the guy, Beth's pushing him my way.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 23 Nov, 2004 07:14 pm
Did ya look at those paradiddles?
Anyone with the rhythm to do that stuff has got to be worth checkin' out.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Tue 23 Nov, 2004 07:14 pm
Did I? Oh, crap.... I'm repeating myself..... first sign of decline... maybe I should list all of my adventures on 3x5 cards and then insert them one at a time into various threads,,,,,,,

Did I ever tell you about the one who wanted to wave to her hubby from the roof of the high school while he competed in a track meet?

Joe (the stories are all I have left) Nation
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 23 Nov, 2004 07:16 pm
Hmmm, I actually haven't ever dated a drummer.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 23 Nov, 2004 07:17 pm
Yeah, tell us more, Joe! I never heard the pickup truck one either, if it makes you feel any better.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Tue 23 Nov, 2004 08:04 pm
I always tried to make myself available to assist any damsel in distress or to get a damsel to get out of her dress.

The lady on the high school got me to sit with my back to the wall surrounding the roof top while she waved to her husband running around and around the 1/4 mile track below. Oh, did I mention she had her tennis skirt up over my head the whole time? She leaned forward and waved her little heart out. I about suffocated. "yum yum ." I thought.

She was also the one who asked me to help her adjust her bathing suit bottom at the pool party. We 'adjusted' it in the kid's bedroom on the second floor.

Joe
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 23 Nov, 2004 08:26 pm
oh man, I'm glad you're still alive, Joe.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Tue 23 Nov, 2004 09:03 pm
Me too.

It just occurred to me that there was this kind of sine wave: regular girlfriend activity followed a wave of danger-filled wacko stuff followed by nice, quiet at-home interaction followed by bizarro comes to town naked.

And all the while I was just this nice guy trying to do my damnedest to do my damnedest. Which brings me to answer the question of this thread: (if I haven't already,,,,,) what was I thinking?

Mostly it was ==how's she doing? Is she liking this? How about that? How about a little of the speedo speedo?? or this long-ong-ong slow-oh-oh-oh-oho thang? Is that a smile or a grimace? Can a grimace be good? Does that thumping of her feet on my back mean faster or stopit?

All while trying to defeat the urge to let the electric shock traveling up my body just kill me.

Every time seemed somehow to be a movie, some were just shorts, some were feature presentations, some were War and Peace, Dr Zhivago, When Harry met Sally and Unfaithful rolled into one.

Joe
(only chased once, shot at once, and never mentioned any names ever) Nation
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 23 Nov, 2004 09:12 pm
I think many relationships follow a sine wave - maybe not as roller-coaster like as you waves were. I would date a bad boy I couldn't tolerate, then I'd date a nice guy I got bored with. So, is there a happy medium out there? I guess that's one of the things I'm looking for - a happy medium.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Tue 23 Nov, 2004 09:36 pm
I think I know what you mean, littlek.

Kind of like a guy who one night will hit on multiple women in front of you, make you buy him dinner+drinks...but then tell you the next morning you are his sunshine?
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Tue 23 Nov, 2004 09:51 pm
littlek wrote:
So, is there a happy medium out there? I guess that's one of the things I'm looking for - a happy medium.

http://www.101funpages.com/html/imgs/page_imgs/images/fortune_teller_01.gif

That's the best I could do, littlek. Hope you're not so superficial as to object to a touch of lesbianism.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Tue 23 Nov, 2004 09:54 pm
That is one hot-ass lesbian.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 23 Nov, 2004 11:05 pm
No. To both of youse.
0 Replies

DBro

Reply Wed 24 Nov, 2004 10:07 am
Kickycan what do I think about hmmmmmmmmm
I go with the flow so I don't think of anything on purpose I just let my mind think whatever it wants ! What I am trying to say is that I try to connect my mind with the feelings that I am feeling and try to become one with my partner, if that makes sense. You know its like kissing, I just go with the feelings and let them rule my head. Sorry if I am not making any sense !!!!! In short, I don't county sheep or think of cars, sports, other women etc.............
Cheers Confused
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Thu 25 Nov, 2004 03:39 am
Gee, I don't know what it is about you two, but lately, I've been thinking mostly about kicky and Slappy..... Very Happy
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Thu 25 Nov, 2004 03:41 am
What's up with that do you think? Very Happy
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Thu 25 Nov, 2004 04:10 am
You mean together or together with you or what?
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 25 Nov, 2004 10:33 am
LadyJ, I think it's perfectly natural for a woman to think about me during sex. At least that's what I think.
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Thu 25 Nov, 2004 10:51 am
Joe Nation wrote:
You mean together or together with you or what?

No, silly! Not them together! I think it is their witty posts and great humor. Smile And Slappy's cute little bald head and kicky's suave and debonair avatars. You gotta admit, they are pretty hot. Smile

And Slappy, I think even Kinsey would agree with you! Smile
0 Replies