And he too is a Chicken Hawk.

Joe Nation

Reply Tue 19 Jun, 2012 06:05 pm
@Foofie,
And ,,,,,you have to remember that there are assholes in the black community who ask shitty questions like "Is he black enough"?.
Racists , mostly like yourself, I am sorry to say, the same ones who ask top students "Are you trying to be white?" and tell people in the neighborhoods if they talk to a cop, any cop, they'll be marked as snitches.

Joe(shitheads)Nation
Foofie

Reply Wed 20 Jun, 2012 12:14 pm
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

Blah, blah, blah . . . everyone's tired of your racist caricature sock puppet, Miller . . . you're not fooling anyone.

Who is Miller?
Foofie

Reply Wed 20 Jun, 2012 12:15 pm
@parados,
parados wrote:

One small problem Foofie. Or in your case it's a big problem. Attributing a worry to a group that the group doesn't worry about is not sociology.

There is no evidence that the african american community is worried that Obama is a African American as opposed to an African-American. That is your canard and has nothing to do with them. Your opinion is based on nothing but your racist opinion.

Why a racist opinion, and not just an opinion?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 20 Jun, 2012 12:35 pm
@Foofie,
You're not fooling anyone, Miller.
Foofie

Reply Wed 20 Jun, 2012 12:42 pm
@Joe Nation,
Joe Nation wrote:

And ,,,,,you have to remember that there are assholes in the black community who ask shitty questions like "Is he black enough"?.
Racists , mostly like yourself, I am sorry to say, the same ones who ask top students "Are you trying to be white?" and tell people in the neighborhoods if they talk to a cop, any cop, they'll be marked as snitches.

Joe(shitheads)Nation

I do not undrstand your definition of a non-racist. Are you correlating non-racist to the universal (Catholic with a small "c") concern for mankind?

Are you giving credence to the the fact that the points you make above do not make a racist. They just reflect a viewpoint that is corroborated in the gerrymandered neighborhoods that allow different ethnicities to exert some political influence in City Hall. Are you saying that in the non-racist world view a non-Jew should be voted into the city council to represent an Orthodox Jewish neighborhood? Do you think a gay person has a better chance at a politcal career representing a constituency below 14th Street in Manhattan?

I have this feeling that the moniker of racist comes from a certain demographic that is quite comfortable with thought control. You do know that in the Jewish faith, only an action represents a sin. Not a thought. So, in my opinion, having been candid with my thinking, I am told I am a racist by some people. In my world I am as good as the people who live under the hegemony of thought police. I do not act out any antipathy towards any group. The law (in a Protestant country) only requires me to be civil to those I do not care to know. Would you like to know the time, Sir?

What I do do is make generalizations about many demographics. I am the recipient of many generalizations. So, that seems to be the natural mode of thinking. That is not racist; however, if one doesn't care for my generalizations, it could be the impetus for a retort that I am a racist, since it is not really pejorative to say I am a generalizationer (if there is such a word). But, not knowing your ethnicity, I do not have the pleasure to generalize about you that much. I can only generalize about your feelings as a Catholic. Just to be candid (not racist), I do find you typical of a certain archetype of educated Catholic. Actually, this forum is crawling with educated Catholics that feel they have a Catholic view that would "fix" the world, if only the world wasn't so reprobate. But, that's the two-thousand year old rub, so to speak. The world is reprobate. That's why there is genocide, murder, etc., etc. In my opinion, only certain genomes can advance beyond atavistic thinking. I guess that makes me racist? O.K. However, I do not think that early brain washing can overcome reprobate, atavistic behavior. I do think it is genetic to a greater degree than many would like to admit.

You see, in my opinion, while the missionaries could get the head hunters to give up head hunting, those ex-head hunters have a long time to become caring for those that are not ex-head hunters. Just my opinion.
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Wed 20 Jun, 2012 12:44 pm
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

Are you making reference to the poster that is female and sometimes makes posts about health policy, and related issues?
Setanta

Reply Wed 20 Jun, 2012 01:31 pm
@Foofie,
No, i'm referring to you . . .

Foofie is not a real person. Foofie is a sock puppet account set up by Miller, in order to bring Jews into disrepute. Here's the evidence:

In her post #4995989

Miller wrote:
cicerone imposter wrote:
There's another issue that Obama has failed to communicate to win voters; ObamaCare does away with "socialized" health care. We have socialized health care now; anybody can go to any emergency room of any hospital and get treatment, and all the people who have insurance pay for their care. That's socialized health care. With ObamaCare, everybody must have health insurance. He lets conservatives get away with B.S. all the time, and I'm just frustrated as his inability to communicate the truth.

I've written to President Obama about many issues, but he doesn't answer any of them; just "thanks for your input."

Poor old CI! Belly-aching about poor folks getting medical care in an ER.

But old CI takes how many vacations to far away lands each and every year?
And, then CI brags to all the folks on A2K about how great his annuity payments are and how lucky he's been, while the US unemployment hovers near 8.1%.

What do you suppose old CI would do, if the annuity payments would suddenly stop coming?

If old CI is against socialized medicine, why won't he give up his Medicare option?

In response, in his post #4996115

cicerone imposter wrote:
Miller, You evidently do not understand my stance on universal health care that I've been advocating for all my life. Your thesis about me is not only wrong, but stupid!

I'm not "bellyaching." Just stating facts.

Why do you have a need to talk about my lifestyle? Are you jealous?

Yes, I have the means to travel the world. That's because we had the temerity to save during our working years. It's called planning for the future.

You're an idiot.

Then Miller fucks up big time, responding with her "Foofie" sock puppet account.

Responding for Miller . . .

Foofie wrote:
cicerone imposter wrote:
Miller, You evidently do not understand my stance on universal health care that I've been advocating for all my life. Your thesis about me is not only wrong, but stupid!

I'm not "bellyaching." Just stating facts.

Why do you have a need to talk about my lifestyle? Are you jealous?

Yes, I have the means to travel the world. That's because we had the temerity to save during our working years. It's called planning for the future.

You're an idiot.

I am not jealous of your lifestyle; I do not like to travel; I consider it a frivolous activity. I am just jealous of your genome. It might allow for more longevity than a European genome.

Miller, who was Dr. KaK at Abuzz, a well-known Jew-hater, has created the Fooie sock-puppet account, a caricature of a Jewish racist bigot, to bring Jews into disrepute. Thomas pointed this out in the thread from which these posts are quoted, and Miller used the Foofie sock puppet account in a lame attempt to cover up, but it is unconvincing. No one should be fooled any longer. Foofie is not real, Foofie is Miller's sock puppet account.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 20 Jun, 2012 01:36 pm
@Foofie,
That's odd. How does Foofie know Miller's gender?
Setanta

Reply Wed 20 Jun, 2012 01:37 pm
@ehBeth,
Never mind that Foofie is, apparently, authorized to respond to posts critical of Miller.
Setanta

Reply Wed 20 Jun, 2012 01:57 pm
Foofie wrote:
Setanta wrote:

Are you making reference to the poster that is female and sometimes makes posts about health policy, and related issues?

The time stamp on this post is 1:44 p.m., A2K time.

Foofie wrote:
Setanta is mistaken. Foofie is one person. Miller is another person. Miller, I believe, is a New Englander. Foofie is a New Yorker.

Foofie just answered the post from CI, since it appeared that CI's comments, about being jealous of his lifestyle, was directed to all posters. And, I dislike travelling, having done it in the military, so I responded to CI's exuberance about his travelling.

Anyway, I believe Miller is of Sephardic background. Foofie is Ashkenazi.

Many Gentiles do not need Foofie's posts to be alienated from Jews. Judeophobia is today as intractable in society, as anti-Semitism was in Nazi Germany, in Foofie's opinion.

Setanta, to the best of my discernment, is just one person that might one day be annointed "A2k alpha poster." A much coveted title, I believe. I though will never bow to Setanta's hegemony, since I am afraid we are from very different backgrounds.

The A2K time stamp on the post above is 2:35 p.m. Less than an hour after acting as though she doesn't know who Miller is (although somehow knowing that Miller is female), Foofie suddenly knows where Miller lives and a very specific ethnic origin.

It's all going to pieces on you, Miller.
wmwcjr

Reply Wed 20 Jun, 2012 04:58 pm
And to think that I felt sorry for Miller when Cycloptichorn dumped on her. Confused Mad
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Wed 20 Jun, 2012 08:04 pm
@ehBeth,
ehBeth wrote:

That's odd. How does Foofie know Miller's gender?

When I first came onboard years ago, she had a photo that was next to her name.
Foofie

Reply Wed 20 Jun, 2012 08:07 pm
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

Never mind that Foofie is, apparently, authorized to respond to posts critical of Miller.

I am being accused of being Miller, so it is ethical that I respond.

The fact that you believe there is only one person for both posts is based on your flimsy evidence when I replied to a post from CI to her. That is what many people here on A2K do. It is just the Miss Piggy syndrome. Call me Miss Piggy, but I am not Miller.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Wed 20 Jun, 2012 08:08 pm
I thought R Gentel didn't allow sock puppets. Didn't Just Brooke and OccomBill get in **** for doing a sock puppet? Didn't Robert expose that instance of sock puppetry?
Foofie

Reply Wed 20 Jun, 2012 08:09 pm
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

Foofie wrote:
Setanta wrote:

Foofie wrote:
Setanta is mistaken. Foofie is one person. Miller is another person. Miller, I believe, is a New Englander. Foofie is a New Yorker.

Foofie just answered the post from CI, since it appeared that CI's comments, about being jealous of his lifestyle, was directed to all posters. And, I dislike travelling, having done it in the military, so I responded to CI's exuberance about his travelling.

Many Gentiles do not need Foofie's posts to be alienated from Jews. Judeophobia is today as intractable in society, as anti-Semitism was in Nazi Germany, in Foofie's opinion.

Setanta, to the best of my discernment, is just one person that might one day be annointed "A2k alpha poster." A much coveted title, I believe. I though will never bow to Setanta's hegemony, since I am afraid we are from very different backgrounds.

The A2K time stamp on the post above is 2:35 p.m. Less than an hour after acting as though she doesn't know who Miller is (although somehow knowing that Miller is female), Foofie suddenly knows where Miller lives and a very specific ethnic origin.

It took me awhile to realize what your accusations were alluding to. Change your moniker to Number One Son. The time stamps mean nothing, based on which server is handling the post.
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Wed 20 Jun, 2012 08:10 pm
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

Foofie wrote:
Setanta wrote:

Foofie wrote:

It took me awhile to realize what your accusations were alluding to. Change you moniker to Number One Son. The time stamps mean nothing, based on which server is handling the post.
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Wed 20 Jun, 2012 08:11 pm
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

Foofie wrote:
Setanta wrote:

Foofie wrote:

It took me awhile to realize what your accusations were alluding to. Change your moniker to Number One Son. The time stamps mean nothing, based on which server is handling the post.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 20 Jun, 2012 08:14 pm
@Foofie,
that doesn't mean anything - or are you actually a sage green quilt piece?

(and given Miller's crush a few years back, you should have identified the poster as a Korean Canadian actress, not a Sephardic Jew)
Foofie

Reply Wed 20 Jun, 2012 08:17 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:

I thought R Gentel didn't allow sock puppets. Didn't Just Brooke and OccomBill get in **** for doing a sock puppet? Didn't Robert expose that instance of sock puppetry?

Good point. Plus, the accusation by Setanta is sort of character assassination, since I Foofie am an outspoken bigot against the Catholic Church, amongst all sorts of other offending remarks. Since Miller is not yet retired, the accusation can be considered libelous, since her supposed postings as me would be detrimental to her job qualifications.

I think Setanta might not realize that if one is still in the working world, as Miller is, it is libelous to accuse them of actually being an obnoxious person like Foofie. I being retired could care less, nor does it matter, since no job would be affected by anyone reading my obnoxious postings.
ehBeth

Reply Wed 20 Jun, 2012 08:18 pm
@Foofie,
Miller works? that's a new one