Do you hold long-standing grudges? Or forgive and forget?

Setanta

Reply Wed 21 Sep, 2011 02:35 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
Why would anyone apologize of a hateful, vicious son of a bitch like you?
izzythepush

Reply Wed 21 Sep, 2011 04:13 am
@Setanta,
I've not even posted on this thread yet Finnbar thinks I should apologise, for what I don't know. Maybe it's because I don't take him seriously, which after all is what he really wants. If that's the case, he shouldn't be so painfully slow on the uptake. People don't ridicule Finnbar because of his politics, it's because he's such a ******* idiot.
Setanta

Reply Wed 21 Sep, 2011 04:17 am
I suspect that the main reason he comes here is that he hopes to get a rise out of someone. The instances of him going off on a tirade about what other people have posted when it is painfully obvious that he has completely misunderstood the context and/or intent are legion. He's only here to pick fights.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 21 Sep, 2011 04:19 am
@Setanta,
I've already suggested he match wits with Hawkeye.
Setanta

Reply Wed 21 Sep, 2011 04:25 am
@izzythepush,
An Epic Battle of the Midgets . . .
izzythepush

Reply Wed 21 Sep, 2011 04:29 am
@Setanta,
I did liken it to watching tortoises wrestle.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Wed 21 Sep, 2011 10:25 am
@Rockhead,
Rockhead wrote:

what in dog's name would I have to apologize to you for?

thinking you're a twit?

OK, in the spirit of the thread, I"m sorry I think you're a twit...

happy now?

I don't think you're being sincere Rocky.

I don't accept your apology.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Wed 21 Sep, 2011 10:26 am
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

Because they want to go to Heaven?
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Wed 21 Sep, 2011 10:27 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

I've not even posted on this thread yet Finnbar thinks I should apologise, for what I don't know. Maybe it's because I don't take him seriously, which after all is what he really wants. If that's the case, he shouldn't be so painfully slow on the uptake. People don't ridicule Finnbar because of his politics, it's because he's such a ******* idiot.

For someone who considers himself such a sharp-shooter, you're awfully dim izzy.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 21 Sep, 2011 12:29 pm
can you guys quit being so ******* self centered and stop taking your childish bullshit to EVERY god damn thread? Most of us do NOT give a **** who you think you are, who you think should apologize, or who you consider an asshole. Chasing someone to every thread they post in is damn childish I dont see how the hell you dont realize how stupid that makes you look. You guys ride ******* stick ponies like high horses.
Grow up. Get over yourselves. And SHUT UP.
This world is not only about you..
shewolfnm

Reply Wed 21 Sep, 2011 12:31 pm
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

can you repeat this another ten million times? pleeaasse?

Maybe that will chip away at that rock head of his..
mags314772

Reply Wed 21 Sep, 2011 12:31 pm
@edgarblythe,
Well, Edgar, it was an enlightening and worthwhile thread, but I think it's come unraveled. Thanks for posting it.
edgarblythe

Reply Wed 21 Sep, 2011 12:36 pm
@mags314772,
Hang in. They will get it out of their system before long.
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Wed 21 Sep, 2011 01:02 pm
@shewolfnm,
shewolfnm wrote:

can you guys quit being so ******* self centered and stop taking your childish bullshit to EVERY god damn thread? Most of us do NOT give a **** who you think you are, who you think should apologize, or who you consider an asshole. Chasing someone to every thread they post in is damn childish I dont see how the hell you dont realize how stupid that makes you look. You guys ride ******* stick ponies like high horses.
Grow up. Get over yourselves. And SHUT UP.
This world is not only about you..

OMG yes.

You know, I recognize and feel I know a lot of names here very well. However, when I see anyone with names that start with, or are things like Finn, JTT, BillR, um, um, I know there are others, I know them when I see them, I always classify them in my head as the same name. I really can't keep them separate, as they all talk and act exactly the same.

Problem is, they all talk and act like they have something deep and important to say, and it's all just bullshit. Same thing over and over.

When I talk BS, at least I know I'm doing it, and have a laugh at myself.

You're right, it's like a bunch of 6 year old girls all saying "Look at me! Look at me!"
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 21 Sep, 2011 01:22 pm
Well, i personally have nothing to apologize for.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 21 Sep, 2011 01:25 pm
Oh, but congratulations, wolf woman, on your oh-so-mature righteous indignation. I'll continue to follow this thread, and to comment from time to time, as i have been doing, with or without your approval.
chai2

Reply Wed 21 Sep, 2011 01:40 pm
@Setanta,
How do you know she was including you set?
I wasn't.
Setanta

Reply Wed 21 Sep, 2011 01:46 pm
@shewolfnm,
shewolfnm wrote:
Setanta wrote:

can you repeat this another ten million times? pleeaasse?

Maybe that will chip away at that rock head of his..

This post of the wolf woman, which i took to be sarcasm, lead me to that concluion. I don't follow Finn around, but i'll be damned if i'll be the target of his hateful bullshit without telling him so. If i misinterpreted wolf woman's comments, i am willing to apologize for that.
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Wed 21 Sep, 2011 01:47 pm
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

Oh, but congratulations, wolf woman, on your oh-so-mature righteous indignation. I'll continue to follow this thread, and to comment from time to time, as i have been doing, with or without your approval.

Back to congratulating posters, Setanta?
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Wed 21 Sep, 2011 01:53 pm
@chai2,
Although to others, it is like SHUT UP already!

I don't mind Set, because I totally feel he is just jerking their chains.
It's some of these others, where before you even read anything, you know exactly what they are going to say.

Set, when someone starts a new thread, you read it, and can disagree, but also you can agree, and share your experiences about it (or share experiences why you disagree) In other words, in a conversation, a back and forth.

With others, it's like they read what someone says and even if in their minds the agree, they will still say some stupid **** just for the sake of saying the opposite.

Come on, you can't ALWAYS 100% disagree with whatever is being put forth.
That, and the trying to get a rise out of someone. Well, set does that, but I know better now and just laugh at it.
But it's this post after post of digging at whatever someone just said, or going back 5 pages, pulling out one sentence and flaying it to death.

We all see what you're (the collective you) doing you know, it's not like you're being so clever. I know when I finally respond to you of you, you're thinking "Gotcha" because you were finally given attention and "made" me answer.

The sad thing is, when you Always take the opposite stance, you never really talk to somone.
There are times when I've felt a certain way about something, and what someone says changed my mind, or at least opened me up to considering a different viewpoint.

With you guys, if someone ever agreed with you, you'd feel like you'd beaten them.

That is really childish.