Dragon Slayer vs Ozzinator in the South Pacific

Roberta

Reply Sat 24 Sep, 2011 11:26 pm
@Irishk,
I don't like Christine. I like Albert. Hadn't noticed him before. A low profile is not a bad thing in this game.

Coach deliberately started that mess. He didn't like Christine, and he got her. I was semi-impressed.

0 Replies

Irishk

Reply Mon 26 Sep, 2011 12:41 pm
Very Happy
jcboy

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2011 05:47 pm
Okay people it's on in ten minutes so get cracken or DVR it Smile
0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2011 10:18 pm
No question about it. Brandon is crazy. Nuts. Insane. Also stupid.

So Ozzy falls off the raft and blames Papa Bear for losing the challenge.

Did you hear that poem what's her name recited? Where do they find these people?

I found this episode kinda dull.

Why isn't anyone considering voting out Ozzy or Coach?

Green Witch

Reply Thu 29 Sep, 2011 06:08 am
@Roberta,
It's too early to vote out strong challenge players like Ozzy and Coach. At this point it's all about the weak and stupid. I think that is why the first 5 episodes do tend to be dull, we know who has the target on their backs. It only get more interesting when the strong and/or wily start turning on each other. This early game tends to predictable.

If Coach doesn't wise up to Brandon I am going to take back very good thing I said about him.

I have no idea what Shumar was babbling about (something about 10 children), but at least she has been silenced.
Linkat

Reply Thu 29 Sep, 2011 10:52 am
@Roberta,
Poem I couldn't believe it - what the f--- was all I was thinking. Does she make money off that crap?

Scence for next week did show talk about voting off Ozzie...
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Thu 29 Sep, 2011 10:53 am
@Green Witch,
Well at least we don't have to listen to the babbling poor poetry any more.

I do believe coach did mention in his talk with camera that he needs to watch out for Brandon - so who knows...
0 Replies

Irishk

Reply Thu 29 Sep, 2011 01:40 pm
I think Ozzy made a big mistake re his hidden immunity idol. He should have kept it to himself or told ALL of his alliance that he found it. He's playing the same social game he played twice before, so he'll be lucky if he makes it to the merge.
Green Witch

Reply Thu 29 Sep, 2011 03:34 pm
@Irishk,
Why do they all feel the urge to brag about finding the idol? I think it was Parvatti who had two idols and managed to perform a major upset by keeping her mouth shut until she needed them. When you have an idol, and other people know it, you have a blindside bulls eye on your back.
Linkat

Reply Thu 29 Sep, 2011 03:39 pm
@Green Witch,
As in all secrets - once one person knows - they all know....
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Thu 29 Sep, 2011 04:10 pm
@Irishk,
Irishk wrote:

Very Happy
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H22mW5Jq-Sw&feature=player_detailpage[/youtube]

This video came up as private. Sad

Roberta wrote:

No question about it. Brandon is crazy. Nuts. Insane. Also stupid.

Definitely! Another religious crackpot, too. Rolling Eyes

Irishk wrote:

I think Ozzy made a big mistake re his hidden immunity idol. He should have kept it to himself

Yes, for sure! I couldn't believe he shared that! I thought he may be a clever player, but I'm having 2nd thoughts..

Too much sun maybe?
Irishk

Reply Fri 30 Sep, 2011 08:57 am
@Reyn,
Quote:
This video came up as private. Sad

I think if you subscribe to his channel you can see them. He has great Survivor videos, although this one is just a spoof of Jeff on Ozzy and Coach's hair.

Try this one...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FB5NX8DNQPk
Reyn

Reply Sat 1 Oct, 2011 07:49 am
@Irishk,
Naw, too bad, I get this:

"The uploader has not made this video available in your country.
Sorry about that."

Thanks anyways.
0 Replies

Irishk

Reply Wed 5 Oct, 2011 05:51 pm
Papa Bear vs. Christine @ Redemption Island tonight!!! WHO will prevail???

Be there or...................miss it lol.
Roberta

Reply Wed 5 Oct, 2011 10:50 pm
@Irishk,
I was there, and I didn't miss it.

This season is boring me. Are my standards too high?

Maybe the problem is that there's no one I like enough to root for. And the only person I really can't stand is Brandon. What a joik. It makes me uncomfortable to watch him.

Irishk

Reply Thu 6 Oct, 2011 08:04 am
@Roberta,
I've seen a change in the show since Jeff put on his producer's hat a few years ago. It's really noticeable if you go back and watch some of the earlier seasons where they were just dropped on an island with nothing but the clothes they were wearing.

During last night's show I kept looking around for something to read or wanting to check my email lol.

Then again, there are a few contestants we know nothing about because the focus has been on the creepy nephew (they should call it the Brandon Apologizes to Everyone Show). We don't have anyone to root for because we really haven't MET them yet. I don't see it getting any better until Brandon's booted.....hopefully soon.
Linkat

Reply Thu 6 Oct, 2011 09:53 am
@Roberta,
I find often times - the beginning is a bit boring until they start backstapping and narrow things down where you just see the interesting characters.
boomerang

Reply Thu 6 Oct, 2011 10:17 am
Brandon is creepy. You'd think his uncle was Jeffrey Dahmer or something instead of a losing game show contestant what with all the tears and "saving his family name" baloney. Weird.

I don't think it's nearly as interesting when they're all sitting around, drinking from coffee cups and discussing whether they want a mocha or a regular coffee. They have too much stuff to start with and they win to much at one challenge. They should make it that the winning tribe gets either immunity or the reward.... or something.

The whole things seems to have become about the social game and there isn't much surviving going on.
Linkat

Reply Thu 6 Oct, 2011 10:31 am
@boomerang,
Yeah what ever happened to killing a rat for food?
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Thu 6 Oct, 2011 04:27 pm
@Linkat,
Linkat wrote:

I find often times - the beginning is a bit boring until they start backstapping and narrow things down where you just see the interesting characters.

This game never gets interesting until the merge. You need to see the players personalities and strategies build up, but the real play happens when it's one against one. I agree they have softened up the "survivor" part but the one thing I do wish they would give them is their clothing. I really have no need to see these people swim in their underwear. I am also waiting to see if they know you don't need a rooster to get eggs and they will just eat him.
0 Replies