Dragon Slayer vs Ozzinator in the South Pacific

Irishk

Reply Tue 13 Dec, 2011 06:56 pm
@Roberta,
And what's even worse, it looks like the easiest puzzle in Survivor history lol, and none are exactly brain teasers. The decoder might flummox him, too, but he could make up time on the wall.
0 Replies

jcboy

Reply Tue 13 Dec, 2011 07:07 pm
IMO the smart one will take Brandon with them to the final three, who’s going to vote to give that dolt a million dollars Smile
Linkat

Reply Wed 14 Dec, 2011 10:26 am
@jcboy,
my guess too why he is still around. Who would you want to go against for some one to vote for you - some one that pretty much everyone cannot stand...or anyone else?

Final is on Sunday...
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Wed 14 Dec, 2011 11:03 am
I'm still hoping Edna will beat Ozzy in the RI duel.

Yeah, I know, not likely to happen, but it would be funny as hell, right? Laughing
Irishk

Reply Wed 14 Dec, 2011 01:08 pm
@jcboy,
Speaking of smart people...

Here's Coach explaining how he acquired his extraordinary math skills...

(So, why has he not figured out that Ozzy has the votes?)
0 Replies

mesquite

Reply Wed 14 Dec, 2011 06:51 pm
@Reyn,
Cochran nearly beat him last week. He is not invincible.
0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Thu 15 Dec, 2011 01:28 am
It would be ironic if Brandon won the whole shebang for exactly the reasons his uncle was never able to elicit even one vote from the jury. Trying to be honest and honorable. Not the best game-playing. But he's starting to grow on me.

What happened to Albert in the challenge? He can't untie a knot?

Why hasn't Coach received even one vote? What's the matter with those people?
Linkat

Reply Thu 15 Dec, 2011 09:06 am
@Roberta,
agreed, agreed, agreed.....

I cannot believe that Brandon gave up his necklace - Albert would have to be as dumb as Brandon to give it back...although I also thought it really dumb to vote off Brandon - who would you like to be in the final 3 with? Some one that has pretty much ticked off everyone on the jury or Sophie - likeable and competitive. Dumb on coach's side and Rick -

Albert at least is trying to vote smart....but yeah why no one votes for coach - remember ----- Boston Rob....
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Thu 15 Dec, 2011 09:48 am
I am going to call Wigglesworth on this one. She's the one who won four immunities in a row to stay alive to the final two in season one, but still lost to Richard Hatch in the jury vote. She was the Survivor as far as I was concerned. She should have won if for no other reason that she beat back all of her competition fair and square.

(And, it seems to me, that there was another woman who, because she was the last member of her tribe, ended up on Exile Island for ten or eleven days and stillprevailedd except for the jury vote. Am I deluded?)

Now comes Ozzie who has been up against at least four, if not more, make it or be gone challenges and he's won them all. yea!

Go Ozzie.
Beat Brandon (PLEASE!)
Make a good speech on Jury Night and win.

Joe(A vote for Ozzie is a vote for rationality)Nation
Irishk

Reply Thu 15 Dec, 2011 10:39 am
@Joe Nation,
Ozzy actually made a pretty good case for himself on Cook Islands. Yul only beat him by one vote. As for this season, he's definitely proved himself to be a worthy competitor. Poor Edna would still be looking for a way to release that axe were it not for her loving tribe showing her the way lol.

Also lots of laughs at the way the camera kept switching from the God-squad drama at TC to the heathens on the jury benches...priceless (and thank you for that, CBS!).

Plus Sophie's one-liner on the jury having to go through 'Ozzy's Pleasure Dome' Laughing and Ozzy's incredulous, "You gave your immunity to...Albert???". He and Brandon will bond on RI for sure lol.

I don't even know where to start with DragonSlayer. There are no words...

http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/coach-survivor-praying.jpg

Green Witch

Reply Thu 15 Dec, 2011 10:59 am
@Irishk,
Quote:
I don't even know where to start with DragonSlayer. There are no words...

How about pathetic? Delusional? Self-absorbed? Egotistical?

Are there no wars, famines, droughts, environmental disasters, mass murders etc to occupy the Divine? Anyone who thinks God gives a crap about who wins survivor is a nutcase. But maybe I'm wrong. Maybe it's God's favorite show. Personally, I think he prefers America's Next Top Model.
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Thu 15 Dec, 2011 11:54 am
I think Brandon stands to "win" more than a million dollars on the Christian lecture circuit. Last night cinched it.
Irishk

Reply Thu 15 Dec, 2011 12:30 pm
@boomerang,
He may need it. A really good therapist is probably very expensive.
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Thu 15 Dec, 2011 04:19 pm
I'm not sure what to say about last night's show. Shocked

Brandon did his usual - again.

As did Coach by voting against the person he was supposedly supporting (Brandon).

So did Ozzy. It's looking to me like he'll win this whole thing.

The rest of the gang just went nuts on each other.

Quite the zoo.

So, how, in your mind, has this season compared to previous ones? Do you have a favourite?
Green Witch

Reply Thu 15 Dec, 2011 07:46 pm
@Reyn,
I think this season is a boor. Mostly predictable actions with unlikable players. Last night was the first little surprise of the whole season. I would have liked to see Brandon's father's face when he gave the necklace to Albert.

I don't keep track well enough to know my favorite season, but I love it when people come up sneaky moves like fake idols. I think it was Gabon (quick Google search) that some player actually thought the fake was real and he played it. The first guy who thought to make a fake idol was an older man (Japanese/Retired Engineer?) and he was my favorite player of all time. Rupert in his pre-Hero/Villain days would be my second choice for MVP. I like it when people really think about their actions and how to move against each other, and not just keep trying to get people to vote for The Other Guy.
0 Replies

Irishk

Reply Thu 15 Dec, 2011 07:53 pm
@Reyn,
I thought it started out kind of fun -- the tribes were evenly matched for competitions (no one side weaker than the other), but it went down hill pretty quickly once Cochran flipped. We not only knew who was leaving week after week, we knew the order lol. That's never happened on Survivor before.

The RI duel is endurance!! Ozzy is a lock to beat Brandon, IMO, so like him or not, he'll be re-entering the game on Sunday.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xn0j8r_web-promo-for-season-finale_shortfilms#rel-page-under-1
Reyn

Reply Thu 15 Dec, 2011 08:41 pm
@Irishk,
Thanks again for that link, K!

Are there any Ponderosa clips for Edna or Brandon?

I think Ozzy will win the million.
0 Replies

Irishk

Reply Thu 15 Dec, 2011 09:05 pm
@Irishk,
No Ponderosa videos yet....not even from CBS. I'll post them, though, when I find them.

Don't give up on your favorite (who is that by the way?) yet. Even if Ozzy beats Brandon on RI, he still has 4 strong competitors gunning for him in the game. They'll make it their mission to get him out ASAP, so it's really anyone's game at this point (except Rick lol...no way he makes F3, IMO).

Keep your eye on Sophie. Girl's got some tricks up her sleeve lol. If she can manage to get to F3 without Ozzy, I think she's definitely got the votes. Fingers crossed.
Irishk

Reply Thu 15 Dec, 2011 09:49 pm
@Joe Nation,
Joe Nation wrote:
Now comes Ozzie who has been up against at least four, if not more, make it or be gone challenges and he's won them all. yea!

If Ozzy prevails on Sunday, Brandon will be the 8th person he's defeated on RI. He also beat Coach in that head-to-head reward challenge in Ep. 1. Plus, I'm pretty sure he's won at least one immunity challenge lol. He's definitely got that part down.
0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Fri 16 Dec, 2011 02:23 am
@Irishk,
Irish, This is the first time I can remember that I don't have a favorite. I don't care who wins. Not all that motivating to keep me tuning in. But watch I will. If nothing else, I'm curious.