Germany has Officially gone Looney Tunes

Setanta

Reply Wed 3 Aug, 2011 06:26 pm
If you think i ever cared about political rectitude, i'll include you under the rubric of retard. Truth to tell, though, i've included you in that group for a long time.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Wed 3 Aug, 2011 06:29 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

BTW, I see that you did not get the memo, the word "retard" is no longer acceptable in any context.

Perhaps you should have a word with your mate Gunga, he uses the phrase 'Libtard' a lot. I've seen that Tea Party lot on the news, they are retarded. I call a spade a spade, and no American can tell me otherwise.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Wed 3 Aug, 2011 06:36 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
I was talking about the people who were exterminated at Belsen along with the Jews, but whatever you're comfortable with.

As far as I know they are one and the same with US traveling pains in the rears ends who defraud homeowners with driveway paving and so call roofing repairs as far as culture and background is concern. Oh and let not forget massive shoplifting attacks on stores.

The fact that the Nazis placed them in death camps does not change the reasons that on the whole their neighbors down through the ages did not care for them.

izzythepush

Reply Wed 3 Aug, 2011 06:43 pm
@BillRM,
I used to deal with a lot of travellers when I worked for the Dept Social Security. I never met any I would class as alright, some were real scum, but others were really wonderful human beings who spent all their lives trying to prove the racists wrong. Condemning a whole group is racism, pure and simple.
hawkeye10

Reply Wed 3 Aug, 2011 06:55 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

I used to deal with a lot of travellers when I worked for the Dept Social Security. I never met any I would class as alright, some were real scum, but others were really wonderful human beings who spent all their lives trying to prove the racists wrong. Condemning a whole group is racism, pure and simple.

Quote:
Condemning a whole group is racism, pure and simple.
I will have to remember that the next time someone comes up with a blanket condemnation of the Nazi's. Or the Tea Party.

Shocked

Pushy said:
Quote:
I've seen that Tea Party lot on the news, they are retarded.

OOPS. Is there a retraction coming from you in the future?
BillRM

Reply Wed 3 Aug, 2011 07:02 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:

Well condemning a person or persons for having family or racial ties with a group is wrong condemning a culture and members who practice that culture is not wrong if we are talking about a culture who revolved around earning a group living by ripping off others.

Kind of similar with condemning the off branch of the Mormon faith the FLDS for having a culture of marrying 12 years olds girls to forty years old men.

In any case here is a local government website giving the citizens a head up on the travelers.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://county.pueblo.org/government/county/elected-officials/district-attorney/scam-alerts/archive/2011/may
Travelers/Gypsies = Springtime Scams
Wacky weather has been quite the issue all winter long. With the high winds wrecking havoc on our roof, fences, etc., repairs are now necessary.

This alert serves as a reminder that this is the time of year when the "Gypsies" and "Travelers" come out of their winter retirement and start operating throughout the United States offering to do your repairs for a very minimal fee. The only difference between a gypsy and traveler is the location of where they originate from. Although it is speculated that many of these con-artists will head to the areas hit hard by the tornadoes, we must remember to be on our guard against their possibility of visiting Pueblo and the surrounding communities. These people share one common goal, to take your money and run.

The con starts when one knocks on your door and offers to do repairs around your home. These repairs could be roof coating/repair, fixing a fallen fence, asphalt paving/driveway sealing, house/barn painting, tree pruning/landscaping, and termite/pest control, just to name a few. They offer to do the work and charge you less than what a reputable local company would charge you. The idea of paying less money is always a welcoming thought, but you must remember that doing business with someone that is just passing through can prove to be a disastrous decision. When you discover the poor work that was done, who do you call to make good on it? After receiving a deposit, or the full amount, you’re told they are going to get the supplies and will return. Some take the money and never return. Those that do come back, usually provide extremely poor labor. For example: paint is watered down, paving material is applied very thin and will crumble and crack within a short time, insect spray is made up of nothing more than water and/or water and milk, roofing repair consists of spraying silver or black spray paint on the roof.

These people have also been known to con their way into your homes on the pretense of using your phone, checking for leaks from the roof, etc. While inside your home, they look for valuables, easy items to pocket and/or your personal information. Some work in pairs. While one of them has your attention, the other is working their way through your home taking what isn't theirs. Always remember, there is no reason to ever let a stranger into your home.

Always remember:

•Don’t do business with door-to-door contractors. Just because they pulled up in front of your house in a fancy truck with advertising decals on the doors does not mean that they are a reputable business. It could mean that they are just that good of a con artist.
•Keep all doors, including the garage door, closed and locked at all times, especially when you are outside working in the yard. It may seem like more of a hassle to keep unlocking the door every time you need to enter, but if you step away from the front of the house to retrieve something in the backyard, that's all the time that is needed to gain access to your home.
•Install security doors with metal grillwork and key locks instead of latched screen doors.
•Do not hide keys under the doormat or rocks.
•Secure sliding glass doors with anti-slide block or slide bolt.
•Do not rely on the phone book advertisements that show that a company is a member of the Better Business Bureau (BBB). Take the time to actually call the BBB at (866)2061800 and verify the business. You may also access their website at bbbsc.org. It may cost you more in the long run to hire someone from a reputable business that has been checked out with the Better Business Bureau, but you at least have a better sense of who you're dealing with, and possible recourse if the job is not done correctly.
IDENTIFY A SCAM BEFORE A SCAM IDENTIFIES YOU!

Related Websites:
Southern Colorado Better Business Bureau
izzythepush

Reply Wed 3 Aug, 2011 07:03 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

Quote:
I will have to remember that the next time someone comes up with a blanket condemnation of the Nazi's. Or the Tea Party.

I would not expect you to condemn the nazis, you're not just a fuckwit, you're a total **** as well.
hawkeye10

Reply Wed 3 Aug, 2011 07:14 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
I would not expect you to condemn the nazis, you're not just a fuckwit, you're a total **** as well.
So you are going to completely evade your error....as expected.
Setanta

Reply Wed 3 Aug, 2011 07:17 pm
@hawkeye10,
As usual, you aren't thinking. "Gypsies" didn't choose to be Gypsies, and cannot choose not to be. Those who were members of the NSDAP, and those who are members of its pallid cousin, the "Tea Party" participate by choice, and therefore deserve all the opprobrium they get.
hawkeye10

Reply Wed 3 Aug, 2011 07:29 pm
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

As usual, you aren't thinking. "Gypsies" didn't choose to be Gypsies, and cannot choose not to be. Those who were members of the NSDAP, and those who are members of its pallid cousin, the "Tea Party" participate by choice, and therefore deserve all the opprobrium they get.
Gypsies choose to be part of the law evading gypsy culture no less than the Amish chose to remain in Amish culture and some blacks choose to remain in black culture. I dont have a problem with Gypsies who follow the laws and send their kids to school, but there are damn few of them. Because Gypsy culture frowns upon following the laws individuals must leave the subculture and assimilate into the general culture if they want to be stand up citizens as we know them to be, and at that point is is damn hard to know who is genetically Gyspy and who is not. I contend that a genetic Gypsy who has given up Gypsy culture is no longer a Gypsy.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Wed 3 Aug, 2011 07:29 pm
@Setanta,
Thanks for doing that, I really can't be bothered. I am amazed at how stupid he is, his stupidity is such that when he says something incredibly stupid, he thinks it's clever, then he expects his gross stupidity to be taken seriously.
hawkeye10

Reply Wed 3 Aug, 2011 07:31 pm
@Setanta,
Quote:
As usual, you aren't thinking

Pushy never prefaced his statements with all of your qualifiers of what kind of groups he was speaking of, he said any group. He was wrong, again.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Wed 3 Aug, 2011 07:35 pm
@BillRM,
We're not going to agree on this, no matter how many State guidelines you reproduce. I'm not arguing with the fact that there are travelling lowlife criminals in the UK and America, (although I would question whether all of these travellers are ethnic gypsies). However, I am telling you, from personal experience, that some traveller/gypsies are wonderful people. By all means prosecute the criminals, but don't tar all travellers with the same brush.
hawkeye10

Reply Wed 3 Aug, 2011 07:35 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Thanks for doing that, I really can't be bothered. I am amazed at how stupid he is, his stupidity is such that when he says something incredibly stupid, he thinks it's clever, then he expects his gross stupidity to be taken seriously.
Set trying to defend your honor (while failing) is cute. I was not aware that you two had a thing going on. Or maybe it is you habit to let other people do your work?
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Wed 3 Aug, 2011 07:38 pm
@Setanta,
Quote:

Sure they can as gypsies are not a racial grouping or a even an ethnicity that is not share by others non gypsies groups.

It is a culture that you can be a part of or not a part of even if you are born into it.

They had a choice just like people born into the FLDS cult have a choice about being part of the group and following the group in abusing children by kicking out most of the boys at a young age and marrying the young girls to adult men.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Wed 3 Aug, 2011 07:39 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

We're not going to agree on this, no matter how many State guidelines you reproduce. I'm not arguing with the fact that there are travelling lowlife criminals in the UK and America, (although I would question whether all of these travellers are ethnic gypsies). However, I am telling you, from personal experience, that some traveller/gypsies are wonderful people. By all means prosecute the criminals, but don't tar all travellers with the same brush.
Right, lets be sure to not think about what Gypsy culture teaches those with in the culture, that would be too much like putting the brain that God gave us to good use.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 3 Aug, 2011 07:43 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

Quote:

what race is the Tea Party?
BillRM

Reply Wed 3 Aug, 2011 07:47 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
but don't tar all travellers with the same brush.

Gypsies have a culture of their own but they do not have an ethnic or a race that is not share with others groups and it is their culture that set them apart and I have ever damn right to question any culture that promote the ripping off of others.

izzythepush

Reply Wed 3 Aug, 2011 07:48 pm
@BillRM,
Their culture does not do that.
BillRM

Reply Wed 3 Aug, 2011 07:58 pm
@ehBeth,
Quote:
what race is the Tea Party?

What race are gypsies?

They are not a race they are a culture and a people not a race.

Like most groups that been around for a long time they are of mixed races mainly being of india/iran blood however.
0 Replies