The kittens are coming!

dlowan

Reply Sun 2 Oct, 2011 05:36 pm
@ehBeth,
Evil woollies were going totally mad together and ran into my eye.

The eye lost.

Luckily it was closed in an attempt to sleep or I think I'd be in hospital.

Other than that, Viola is perched on my right shoulder....as a compromise...she really wanted to be on my chest.

Sebastian is dreaming between my legs.

Violas digestive noises are very loud for such a little cat.
Rockhead

Reply Sun 2 Oct, 2011 05:38 pm
@dlowan,
be careful, bun.

kitten farts are noxious...
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 2 Oct, 2011 05:41 pm
@dlowan,
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRID_kOkYRRz46KJD3Haj4RkZjQrNBoF_gXAIi7oDRcbEnZ1as5nI4epnE-_w

?
dlowan

Reply Sun 2 Oct, 2011 05:47 pm
@ehBeth,
Bit hard to sleep in, but looks good, Except viola would still be able to get her tongue in to lick me and her claws in to dig into my face.

0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Sun 2 Oct, 2011 06:15 pm
 http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRHde4cuq8lWsAnpnXUZ3gm2E8rFovqLG69u2mQECqrYKLT_mpR
dlowan

Reply Sun 2 Oct, 2011 06:29 pm
@MontereyJack,
Lol.

Bit hard to sleep in. I used to have one of those....but in a tasteful white.

Grrrrr....just called Optus to investigate nondelivery of my new phone.

I KNEW the salesman was an idiot.

Firstly, it could never have been delivered, because as well as not taking down my instructions to phone me when the courier arrived, along with my phone numbers, he had the address wrong.

Of course, that paled a little with the fact that instead of arranging for its delivery on 1st October 2011 he arranged delivery for 1st September 2012.

I guess I'd have waited a while, eh?

I've cancelled the whole shebang and I'll see what I ca get with another provider.

Meanwhile, while I was on the phone with the rep, the evil kittens leaped on me when I had a full and very large cup of very hot coffee in my hands.
the washing machine is now very busy, I am starkers and I still need a coffee AND a new phone!
ehBeth

Reply Mon 3 Oct, 2011 03:50 pm
@dlowan,
dlowan wrote:
I am starkers and I still need a coffee AND a new phone!

any change on any of the battlefronts?
dlowan

Reply Mon 3 Oct, 2011 04:02 pm
@ehBeth,
I'm daring another coffee.

Laundry is drying.

Sebastian was funny last night....I was taking out rubbish and he escaped into corridor. Was trotting about, looking like a little woolly thoroughbred horse....moves beautifully, joy fully breaking into gallops to evade my clutches. SOO proud of his cleverness.

Viola was proudly clawing on the tippy topmost level of the new tower today. I plonked her up there yesterday and demonstrated how she gets down.

Lots of choiping. Though Sebastian's choips often have a hooting quality.
dlowan

Reply Mon 3 Oct, 2011 04:04 pm
@dlowan,
Re phone....I see no reason to do anything until after the iPhone 5 release in a day or so and when I have read the reviews.
dlowan

Reply Mon 3 Oct, 2011 04:21 pm
@dlowan,
Viola leaning down so far to drink from bath water....what IS it with cats and drinking from everything except their water bowl?......that I am awaiting the splash and subsequent panic.

dlowan

Reply Tue 4 Oct, 2011 07:22 am
@dlowan,
This is new.

I hear strange noises approaching......indescribable noises......squeaks, thumps, skitters, a dragging sound.

In walks Sebastian proudly and determinedly dragging mousie, stick, rope and all in the manner in which a lioness might drag an extremely long and skinny giraffe.

Usually this betokens the dropping of mousie on me....with pleas that I play with the woollies.

Not this time. As far as I can determine, Sebastian is dragging mousie around so that Viola keeps pouncing on them both. Either that or he was just trying to get mousie to himself.....but he was doing things like hide behind towels and pushing mousie out into the open.

Weird....
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Thu 6 Oct, 2011 11:45 am
New photos!

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d130/sozobe/photo-23.jpg

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d130/sozobe/photo-24.jpg

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d130/sozobe/photo-25.jpg

Dlowan's comment on the last one: "Blurry but cute. It's viola reaching her arms up for a hug." All together now.... AWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!
Thomas

Reply Thu 6 Oct, 2011 02:20 pm
@sozobe,
Interesting. Viola seems to have warmed up to the new tree. And Sebastian, dumb as he may be according to Deb's description, has a very impressive stature. Kind of like a feline Arnold Schwarzenegger.
dlowan

Reply Thu 6 Oct, 2011 03:53 pm
@Thomas,
Viola was on the tippy top of the new tree just before that photo was taken.....they both climb down as soon as they see me to come and talk.

Sebastian is a very impressive boy indeed.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 6 Oct, 2011 03:54 pm
@sozobe,
Thank you again Soz!
sozobe

Reply Thu 6 Oct, 2011 04:11 pm
@dlowan,
You're most welcome! Sorry it took so long for me to post.
0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Fri 7 Oct, 2011 05:16 pm
Dem pictures did me a world of good. Such cuties/beauties. When I pet a dog, it does me a world of good. When I see a boid, it does me a world of good.

Love Viola and Sebastian. They light me up. I envy you, bunny. You've got them in the flesh. Please give each of them a scritch from me.

dlowan

Reply Mon 10 Oct, 2011 10:22 pm
@Roberta,
Very funny watching Sebastian seduce the man who came around to look at my windows again.

He started out studiously ignoring said woolly, but slowly warmed up as Sebastian laid on the charm from the top of his tower.

Ended up playing with him for some time! And asking about the breed. That boy is a born schmoozer.

I was pleased with viola too as she stood her ground and didn't run away the second time the window man came in!
0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Wed 12 Oct, 2011 12:24 am
Did Sebastian try to help, or was he just being charming?

Either way, I'm glad to hear he's not shy. Viola didn't run away. Good.

The kitties are growing up.

dlowan

Reply Wed 12 Oct, 2011 12:26 am
@Roberta,
Help?

Charm is his thing!