Obunga: Palestine must be based on 67 borders........

oralloy

Reply Sat 21 May, 2011 09:48 am
@JTT,
JTT wrote:
Who are the global terrorists

Noam Chomsky

Like I said, Chomsky was pretty bitter over his buddy Osama getting bumped off.

JTT wrote:
Washington waged its "war on terrorism" by creating an international terror network of unprecedented scale, and employing it worldwide, with lethal and long-lasting effects. In Central America, terror guided and supported by the US reached its most extreme levels in countries where the state security forces themselves were the immediate agents of international terrorism.

While it is possible that some of our Cold War allies engaged in terrorism, they did not do so at our behest, and we are not in any way responsible for their crimes.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Sat 21 May, 2011 09:50 am
@JTT,
Quote:
Quote:
My IQ is higher than you can count.

I'm guessing that (higher than you can count) wasn't really asking for much...
izzythepush

Reply Sat 21 May, 2011 09:51 am
@JTT,
Oralloy has resorted to pathetic name calling, because the facts do not support his argument. It's interesting that he insists on calling his opponants anti-semitic,but has no problem with John Vorster. If I remember correctly John Vorster came away with the technology to build a nuclear device. It just shows Israel doesn't have a problem with a genuine nazi.

As the Paletinians are a semitic people, the most virulent anti-semitism has been shown by Oralloy with the all Palestinians are evil rubbish. Oralloy is the one adopting the language of Nazi Germany to slander an entire people. Although to Oralloy's twisted way of thinkung facts are anti-semitic. Israel has been described as the most racist country on Earth. The following article from the Israeli newspaper Haaretz backs that view up.

The High Court of Justice decided Friday to postpone its deliberations regarding the 24 ultra-Orthodox parents who failed to arrive for their two-week jail sentencing, after being charged with ignoring a High Court of Justice order to send their daughters to school with girls of Middle Eastern origin.

Ultra-Orthodox men protest in Bnei Brak against a court ruling banning Ashkenazi-Sephardi segregation in a religious settlement school for girls, on June 17, 2010.Motti Kimche1/10
The deliberations will now be held on Sunday morning, despite the Israel Police's attempt to seek arrest warrants for those evading jail time.

Thirty-five men, fathers to the Ashkenazi girls attending an illegally segregated school in the West Bank settlement of Immanuel, arrived at the Ma'asiyahu prison earlier Thursday evening to serve a two-week sentence.

But two other fathers and 22 mothers also sentenced failed to show at the Jerusalem police headquarters as ordered by the court.

The parents of Ashkenazi (European) descent at the all girls' school have refused to let their daughters study with classmates of Middle Easten and North African descent, known as Sephardim.

The Ashkenazi parents insist that they are not racist, but want to keep the classrooms segregated - as they have been for years - on the grounds that the Sephardi families of are not religious enough.

The Supreme Court has rejected that argument and ruled that the 43 sets of parents who defied the integration efforts by keeping their daughters from school were to be jailed. The parents were required to either return their daughters to school and refrain from discrimination, or face jail time.

The court has permitted the parents to defer the jail term of one of the parents until the other parent completes their term so that their children will not remain unsupervised. The court has also exempted the mothers of children with special needs. The prison term of one mother, who signed an agreement to comply with the court's ruling, has been overturned.

Dozens of ultra-Orthodox protesters were waiting for the fathers at the prison as they were brought for sentencing, holding a prayer session and singing songs while the bus entered the prison gates.

100,000 Haredim protest for right to segregated education

More than 100,000 ultra-Orthodox demonstrators thronged the streets of Jerusalem earlier Thursday in support of the Ashkenazi parents' right to keep their children in classes segregated from their Sephardi peers. It was one of the largest ultra-Orthodox demonstrations in recent years.

Israel Police Commissioner David Cohen welcomed the peaceful mass demonstration, telling officers at a meeting aimed at evaluating the situation: "The ultra-Orthodox public and its leaders have proven, thus far, that it is possible to protest while abiding by the law."

"I hope that the restraint that we saw today will characterize all of the confrontations between the police and the haredi public, and other groups, of which we've had quite of few late," he added.

When the parents arrived at the police headquarters in Jerusalem's Russian Compound earlier Thursday, one of the fathers declared: "I am going to jail with great excitement and joy over the support we've received... We are making sure our children get the best education possible."

When asked what will become of his children while he is jail, the father said: "We have gotten calls from friends we forgot existed in recent days. Everyone had offered to take care of our children while we are serving our terms. The people of Israel are beginning to understand that even though we are different, we are not so bad. We're not racist."

During their day-long protest, the ultra-Orthodox demonstrators snarled traffic in Jerusalem and in the city of Bnei Brak near Tel Aviv, crowding onto balconies in city squares, waving posters decrying the court's decision and proclaiming the supremacy of religious law.

Some of the Ashkenazi protesters attempted during the rally to attack Sephardi Rabbi Ya'akov Yosef, son of Shas spiritual leader Rabbi Ovadia Yosef and a leading figure against the discrimination. Yosef's students managed to guard their teacher, who had also been subject to an attempted attack during protests on Wednesday evening.

The protest in Bnei Brak began at 1 P.M. and ended just before 3 P.M. The protesters then began accompanying the bus that would bring the parents to the police headquarters in Jerusalem, to join forces with the thousands of people rallying there.

Dozens of the pro-segregation parents were to stand on the pedestrian bridge over Jerusalem's Bar Ilan Street wearing signs saying "prisoner sanctifying the name of heaven." Police had issued permits for 20,000 people to demonstrate in Jerusalem.

Heads of yeshivas and schools were urged by leading Ashkenazi rabbis to cancel classes Thursday so students could attend the protest.

A leading spokesman of Israel's modern Orthodox stream on Thursday urged religious Zionists not to take part in the mass protests, regardless of the political price they may pay in the future for refusing to support the movement.

"I cannot take part in the racism and discrimination that is taking place, which is just the tip of the iceberg," said Rabbi Yuval Sherlo, who heads the joint army-yeshiva program in Petah Tikva.

Religious Zionism must "return to its historic role" and bring both sides to a compromise. "It's impossible to claim that this is Jewish law or that it is sanctifying the name of God," he said.

JTT

Reply Sat 21 May, 2011 09:51 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
"Chomsky's lie about how the US defines terrorism" is not an valid definition of terrorism.

In the 1980's the US tried to come up with a definition of terrorism but US government lawyers told them that none would work because the US had engaged in all those terrorist activities.

One has to note that YOUR whining and crying hardly constitutes facts. It's really odd that a guy with a "high" IQ wouldn't know that.
oralloy

Reply Sat 21 May, 2011 09:53 am
@JTT,
JTT wrote:
Oralboy.

Ah. You perceive that you've been defeated.

You are correct. Yes you have been defeated.

JTT wrote:
Quote:
Well, in 1986, the International Court of Justice condemned the United States for international terrorism -- "unlawful use of force" -- in its war against Nicaragua. Again I am going to keep to the guidelines, bend over backwards, and allow this to be interpreted just as international terrorism, not the war crime of aggression.

Actually what it was, was "support for freedom fighters".
JTT

Reply Sat 21 May, 2011 09:56 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
Aside from the fact that Chomsky is almost certainly lying, what he describes is an attempt to assassinate someone.

Assassination is quite a bit different from terrorism.

How does a guy with a "high" IQ, a guy who deals in facts, miss the fact that Chomsky quoted Bob Woodward.

No, these US assassinations are terrorism, pure and simple.
georgeob1

Reply Sat 21 May, 2011 09:58 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

georgebob said,

'However, if that appeases your guilt and shame after the lasting effects of the mischief your country has done in the past 100 years in pursuit of empire to create precisely the problems you were citing in the Middle East for which you were so hypocritically chastizing the United States, then I am pleased for you ... contemptous, but pleased.'

It's not easy coming to terms with your colonial past. We've had the Bloody Sunday inquiry in which British paratroopers were found to have gunned down unarmed Nationalist protesters. David Cameron probably didn't expect one of his first acts as prime minister to apologise about our colonial past. You seem to think reconciliation, and coming to terms with the wrongs your country did is hypocrisy.

The only reason you are going on about this, is because Isreal's treatment of the Palestinians is indefensible, so you change the subject. America will not be the most powerful country on Earth for much longer, and you too will have to come to terms with your own country's shameful past. At the moment you seem to be quite proud of what you did to your own indiginous population, shifting all the blame onto others. If anyone is deserving of contempt it is you. Anyway if you're so concerned with hypocrisy you may find the following to be of interest.

Evidently you don't read words as well as you believe you can read minds.

You casn't possibly know my motives for writing what I do here. However, if you cared to read my opening post it should be clear that I too recognize Israel's excesses and believe President Obama's statement was timely and correct.

The remarks I directed at you were instead a mild reaction to the rather remarkable hypocrisy you have demonstrated here. The mess we have inherited in the Islamic world is clearly tracable to unresolved historical developments among the people themselves and equally to the colonial abuses of the British, French and Russians who, together and with the Dutch in Indonesia, misruled nearly all of the Muslims in the worls as recently as sixty years ago. The particularly perverse issues we face in the former British protectorate of Palestine are almost exclusively the result of British greed, duplicity and irresponsibility in Palestine, as well as the horrors perpetrated on European Jews by their Nazi oppressors and the surly behavior of Eurpeans from Normandy to the Vistula who didn't wasnt their "displaced persons" back after the ravages of the war. I am amazed at the willingness of Europeans to simply forget their horrible past in precisely this matter and believe they are suddenly absolved of all responsibility for it , and miraculously transformed into the supreme moral judges of the world.

You exhibit that contemptable trait to a very high degree.

For a British citizen it is a little late now for expressions of sympathy to the Palestinians you duped and exploited... and abandoned.

Your story about Voerster's visit to Israel does indeed illustrate some perverse traits of human nature, however you should be more sympathetic to the Israelis' swift accomodation to their self-interests in the matter. The British Empire was built on such realpolitic. (The paid Iriquois Indian allies of the British slaughtered lots of colonials during the Seven year's war and that helped set the stage for our revolution.) Moreover, if you would care to study the story of the British "concentration camps" (your folks invented the term) in the OFS & the Transvaal during the Boer war, you might have a better understanding of Voerster's motivation.

Do you really think that a gentelmanly apology in Parliament for Bloody Sunday balances the scale for centuries of British exploitation and tyranny in Ireland? Perhaps you should reaquaint yourself with Jonathan Swift's essay, "A Modest proposal".
oralloy

Reply Sat 21 May, 2011 10:11 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
Oralloy has resorted to pathetic name calling, because the facts do not support his argument.

If the facts do not support my argument, how come you cannot point out a single fact that I have wrong?

And if you want to spew vile anti-Semitism, don't whine when you get denounced as an anti-Semite.

izzythepush wrote:
It's interesting that he insists on calling his opponants anti-semitic, but has no problem with John Vorster.

My opponents only find themselves labeled as anti-Semites when they spew anti-Semitism.

I am not familiar with this John Vorster guy, but you were clearly just spewing more blood libel.

izzythepush wrote:
If I remember correctly John Vorster came away with the technology to build a nuclear device.

LOL!

izzythepush wrote:
It just shows Israel doesn't have a problem with a genuine nazi.

The blood libel never stops with you, does it?

izzythepush wrote:
As the Paletinians are a semitic people, the most virulent anti-semitism has been shown by Oralloy with the all Palestinians are evil rubbish.

Stop lying. Anti-Semitism refers to the hate you Nazis spew at Jews.

And you might not think it is evil for Palestinians to try to murder Jews, but most people think such acts are evil.

izzythepush wrote:
Oralloy is the one adopting the language of Nazi Germany to slander an entire people.

Gungasnake was right. You scum like to falsely accuse people of your own atrocities.

izzythepush wrote:
Israel has been described as the most racist country on Earth.

You anti-Semites will say anything.
oralloy

Reply Sat 21 May, 2011 10:16 am
@JTT,
JTT wrote:
Oralloy wrote:
"Chomsky's lie about how the US defines terrorism" is not an valid definition of terrorism.

In the 1980's the US tried to come up with a definition of terrorism but US government lawyers told them that none would work because the US had engaged in all those terrorist activities.

Unlikely. Just because freaks like Chomsky spew a lie doesn't make the lie true.

In any case, terrorism is quite easily defined in a way that excludes any US activity in the past hundred years.

JTT wrote:
One has to note that YOUR whining and crying hardly constitutes facts. It's really odd that a guy with a "high" IQ wouldn't know that.

The fact that I'm a lot smarter than you seems to be a sore point I see.

You are lying when you suggest that I am either whining or crying.
izzythepush

Reply Sat 21 May, 2011 10:18 am
@georgeob1,
So what part of my ancestry should be appalled by the concept of English absentee landlords eating Irish children, the Irish or the English part? I don't see why I should not be able to criticise what is happening in the world today because of what my country did in the past. Unfortunately I do not have a time machine so I cannot go back to stop the Balfour declaration.

The brutal occupation of the Palestinian people is only allowed because of American military might and aid. What is contemptable is the way you try to absolve your country of any responsibilty whatsover because of the past actions of others. I can accept the crimes of my country, you just seem to be in denial about the crimes of yours.

Instead of spending so much time studying Augustan Satirists you might want to watch the news, or read a newspaper so you can find out what's going on in the world today.
oralloy

Reply Sat 21 May, 2011 10:21 am
@JTT,
JTT wrote:
Oralloy wrote:
Aside from the fact that Chomsky is almost certainly lying, what he describes is an attempt to assassinate someone.

Assassination is quite a bit different from terrorism.

How does a guy with a "high" IQ, a guy who deals in facts, miss the fact that Chomsky quoted Bob Woodward.

Fact?

"Maybe" he quoted Woodward. "Probably" he lied about what Woodward said.

It's Chomsky after all.

JTT wrote:
No, these US assassinations are terrorism, pure and simple.

Nope. Assassinations are not terrorism.

Assassinations are assassinations.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Sat 21 May, 2011 10:24 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
And speaking of Chomsky and terrorism, Chomsky was pretty upset over his buddy Osama being killed.

The "high" IQ guy thought that he'd throw out this "fact", because, well, he's just so big on the facts.

OBL wasn't a friend of Noam Chomsky but he was a good friend and ally of the US government. In fact there is strong evidence suggesting that he remained an ally right up to 9-11. In fact there is evidence that even after 9-11 US forces prevented him from being taken.

In fact, he hid in plain view for how many years and the greatest "intelligence" community in the world, these guys with satellites that can count the hairs on a gnat's ass somehow missed him.

Here's an excerpt from Professor Chomsky's article and a link. Go there and read the whole thing and them come back and tell us how you came up with the "fact", quoted at the beginning of this post.

Quote:

http://www.guernicamag.com/blog/2652/noam_chomsky_my_reaction_to_os/

We might ask ourselves how we would be reacting if Iraqi commandos landed at George W. Bush’s compound, assassinated him, and dumped his body in the Atlantic. Uncontroversially, his crimes vastly exceed bin Laden’s, and he is not a “suspect” but uncontroversially the “decider” who gave the orders to commit the “supreme international crime differing only from other war crimes in that it contains within itself the accumulated evil of the whole” (quoting the Nuremberg Tribunal) for which Nazi criminals were hanged: the hundreds of thousands of deaths, millions of refugees, destruction of much of the country, the bitter sectarian conflict that has now spread to the rest of the region.

There’s more to say about [Cuban airline bomber Orlando] Bosch, who just died peacefully in Florida, including reference to the “Bush doctrine” that societies that harbor terrorists are as guilty as the terrorists themselves and should be treated accordingly. No one seemed to notice that Bush was calling for invasion and destruction of the U.S. and murder of its criminal president.

Same with the name, Operation Geronimo. The imperial mentality is so profound, throughout western society, that no one can perceive that they are glorifying bin Laden by identifying him with courageous resistance against genocidal invaders. It’s like naming our murder weapons after victims of our crimes: Apache, Tomahawk… It’s as if the Luftwaffe were to call its fighter planes “Jew” and “Gypsy.”

There is much more to say, but even the most obvious and elementary facts should provide us with a good deal to think about.
oralloy

Reply Sat 21 May, 2011 10:26 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
The brutal occupation of the Palestinian people is only allowed because of American military might and aid.

As if telling a Palestinian that he can't murder children is brutal.

And no. Israel would defend themselves even without our aid. At the worst all they'd have to do is fire all their atomic warheads into Islamic population centers.

But, that said, we are pleased to help Israel defend themselves from the Palestinian murderers.
JTT

Reply Sat 21 May, 2011 10:28 am
@oralloy,
A typical Oralboy posting loaded with his "facts".
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Sat 21 May, 2011 10:31 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
The fact that I'm a lot smarter than you seems to be a sore point I see.

Yeah, Oralboy, your "facts" litter this thread and all the other threads that you partake in.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 21 May, 2011 10:35 am
@JTT,
JTT wrote:
Oralloy wrote:
And speaking of Chomsky and terrorism, Chomsky was pretty upset over his buddy Osama being killed.

The "high" IQ guy thought that he'd throw out this "fact", because, well, he's just so big on the facts.

There is no point in you sulking over the fact that I'm smarter than you in every single post.

JTT wrote:
OBL . . . was a good friend and ally of the US government.

No he wasn't.

JTT wrote:
In fact there is strong evidence suggesting that he remained an ally right up to 9-11.

No there isn't.

JTT wrote:
In fact there is evidence that even after 9-11 US forces prevented him from being taken.

No there isn't.

JTT wrote:
Here's an excerpt from Professor Chomsky's article and a link. Go there and read the whole thing

I read it on the day he published it. It's the reason I say that he is upset over his buddy Osama being killed.

JTT wrote:
tell us how you came up with the "fact", quoted at the beginning of this post.

Easy. Chomsky's yammering over Osama's death makes it quite clear that he is upset by it.
0 Replies

eurocelticyankee

Reply Sat 21 May, 2011 10:39 am
@oralloy,
You know what oral''', this would be your Islamic counterpart.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_vkAnhL7OH1E/SgpgmfZuN0I/AAAAAAAAAs8/aVP0LY6uep8/s320/BritishMuslims.jpg

Blinkered, fanatical and thick as a brick, just like you.
oralloy

Reply Sat 21 May, 2011 10:53 am
@eurocelticyankee,
eurocelticyankee wrote:
You know what oral''', this would be your Islamic counterpart.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_vkAnhL7OH1E/SgpgmfZuN0I/AAAAAAAAAs8/aVP0LY6uep8/s320/BritishMuslims.jpg

Liar.

eurocelticyankee wrote:
Blinkered, fanatical and thick as a brick, just like you.

Funny how you can't show a single fact I have wrong.....
JTT

Reply Sat 21 May, 2011 10:56 am
@georgeob1,
Quote:
The remarks I directed at you were instead a mild reaction to the rather remarkable hypocrisy you have demonstrated here. The mess we have inherited in the Islamic world is clearly tracable to unresolved historical developments among the people themselves and equally to the colonial abuses of the British, French and Russians who, together and with the Dutch in Indonesia, misruled nearly all of the Muslims in the worls as recently as sixty years ago. The particularly perverse issues we face in the former British protectorate of Palestine are almost exclusively the result of British greed, duplicity and irresponsibility in Palestine, as well as the horrors perpetrated on European Jews by their Nazi oppressors and the surly behavior of Eurpeans from Normandy to the Vistula who didn't wasnt their "displaced persons" back after the ravages of the war. I am amazed at the willingness of Europeans to simply forget their horrible past in precisely this matter and believe they are suddenly absolved of all responsibility for it , and miraculously transformed into the supreme moral judges of the world.

You exhibit that contemptable trait to a very high degree.

One hardly knows where to start to point out Gob's hypocrisy.

First off, let me make it clear to Izzy and other readers here that Gob1 is an A2K leader in hypocrisy. Listen to him talk about "British greed" with nary a thought, or a mention, as to why the US ended the second world war "owning" half the wealth of the world.

And you damn Europeans, treating the poor Jews like you did after WWII.

Quote:
The U.S. ended the war with an industrial production roughly tripled, owning half the world's wealth, the only major country that was untouched by war. Everyone else was seriously harmed or devastated. This was paradise, so where would you have gone? Well, very few [Jews] came here, and I think it's not because they didn't want to. Two forces kept them out. One is the United States didn't want them, and the American Jewish community didn't want them.

So there were immigration proposals, legislation in the late 1940s, but the only part of the Jewish community that lobbied for them were the anti-Zionist groups, the American Council for Judaism. The general community didn't want them.

AMY GOODMAN: Because?

NOAM CHOMSKY: Well, several reasons. For one thing, anti-Semitism was not -- you know, it wasn't like Germany, but it wasn't a joke, either. I mean, anti-Semitism was a serious phenomenon. I can remember very well from childhood when my father got old enough to and finally got enough money to buy a second-hand car in the late 1930s. If we would drive up to the nearby mountains for a weekend, he would have to check for motels to see if they said "restricted," because "restricted" meant "no Jews." I happened to live in a neighborhood of Philadelphia which was, to a large extent, German and Irish American, very anti-Semitic, quite pro-Nazi, in fact, up until Pearl Harbor. And there were kids and boys on the streets, you know, you run into what you can expect. Never talked to my parents about it. They never knew. In fact, my brother and I, until about the day of their death, never told them. It wasn't -- like your life wasn't in danger; it's not like urban society today. But it wasn't a lot of fun. The particular paths you would take, you might get beaten up, this sort of a thing. It was right below the surface. For a lot of the American Jewish community it was true.

Even when I got to Harvard, which was around 1950, the anti-Semitism was so thick you could practically cut it with a knife. Harvard was sort of distinguished, quiet, people don't make anti-Semitic remarks in your face, but there's no Jewish -- virtually no Jewish faculty, tiny smattering. There were sort of -- it was kind of clubbish atmosphere; Jews just weren't in it. There probably were not many Jewish students. Actually, one of the reasons that M.I.T. became a great university is that lots of very distinguished scientists who couldn't get jobs at Harvard came over here to the engineering school down the street, which didn't have the class attitudes, and so on. People like Norbert Wiener, for example, and quite a few others came to the engineering school down the street because Harvard wouldn't accept them.

So the point is there was a general -- there was an undertone of anti-Semitism, which was -- and bringing over these very skeletons from over there, just wasn't appealing. The other factor was there was a lot of pressure to compel them to go to what was then Palestine, later Israel. Turns out the -- we sort of half-knew this, being inside the Zionist youth movement, but nothing like what has since come out in the archival record. The Zionist movement in the Yishuv, the Jewish community, essentially took over the camps and ran them and controlled the food and resources and others. It wanted -- there was a fixed -- an official policy of getting able-bodied people, men and women, I think it was ages 17 to 35, and getting them sent off to Palestine, essentially to be cannon fodder. The others -- the children, the older people -- they didn't care much about. But they really did make efforts not to have them sent to Britain or France, to the limited extent that they would accept them. They preferred for them to be a kind of psychological weapon against the British, in favor of immigration to Palestine, which was the only place that really might welcome them, was trying in every way to get them to come. The first study of this just came out a couple of years ago in Hebrew. A friend of mine, Yosef Grodzinsky -- actually an English version of it has just appeared, and Common Courage Press is publishing it. I don't know what the English title is [ed. In the Shadow of the Holocaust: The Struggle Between Jews and Zionists at the End of World War II], the Hebrew title [ed. Chomer Enoshi Tov] translates as "Good Human Material," meaning the good human material we want to get over to Palestine. And, you know, if there had been an objective investigation, which there wasn't, I think it's hard to believe that that would have been the first choice of many people, probably most people coming out of the concentration camps, if they had had other choices, but they didn't.

http://www.chomsky.info/interviews/20041126.htm

0 Replies

JTT

Reply Sat 21 May, 2011 11:05 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
Actually what it was, was "support for freedom fighters".

Yeah, these "freedom fighters" were, according to Ronald Reagan, the equivalent of our Founding Fathers.

Here's a quote from a a top ex-CIA agent, a guy who, in his own words, tells us that he ran a lot of the same kind of actions in other countries.

Quote:
If you want one example of hard proof of the CIA's involvement in this, and their approach to it, dig up `The Sabotage Manual', that they were circulating throughout Nicaragua, a comic-book type of a paper, with visual explanations of what you can do to bring a society to a halt, how you can gum up typewriters, what you can pour in a gas tank to burn up engines, what you can stuff in a sewage to stop up the sewage so it won't work, things you can do to make a society simply cease to function.

Systematically, the contras have been assassinating religious workers, teachers, health workers, elected officials, government administrators. You remember the assassination manual? that surfaced in 1984. It caused such a stir that President Reagan had to address it himself in the presidential debates with Walter Mondale. They use terror. This is a technique that they're using to traumatize the society so that it can't function.

I don't mean to abuse you with verbal violence, but you have to understand what your government and its agents are doing. They go into villages, they haul out families. With the children forced to watch they castrate the father, they peel the skin off his face, they put a grenade in his mouth and pull the pin. With the children forced to watch they gang-rape the mother, and slash her breasts off. And sometimes for variety, they make the parents watch while they do these things to the children.

http://www.thirdworldtraveler.com/Stockwell/StockwellCIA87_2.html

These kinds of people are, for Oralboy, "freedom fighters".

0 Replies