Obunga: Palestine must be based on 67 borders........

JTT

Reply Sat 21 May, 2011 11:07 am
@gungasnake,
Sorry, Gsnake, I need more time to digest this post of yours; you've overwhelmed me with all your facts.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Sat 21 May, 2011 11:13 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Oralloy has resorted to pathetic name calling, because the facts do not support his argument.

You're new here, aren't you Izzy? Tell me something that I don't know. Smile

Oralloy isn't at all deceptive when it comes to using that sleazy trick. This same guy who denies the mass murder committed by numerous US governments also like to tell people that they are "immoral". Go figure!

But you have to watch out for Gob1 as he disguises his jingoism inside some pretty deceptive nonsense. Just read a few posts of his, especially the long diatribes about how bad the rest of the world is, and his usual schtick will thereafter leap out at you.

Notice that Gob1 doesn't tell Oralloy that he is full of ****. Why? Because they are fellow travelers, partners in hiding the evil the US and Israel perpetrate.
eurocelticyankee

Reply Sat 21 May, 2011 11:29 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
Funny how you can't show a single fact I have wrong.....

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_vkAnhL7OH1E/SgpgmfZuN0I/AAAAAAAAAs8/aVP0LY6uep8/s320/BritishMuslims.jpg

You know what O, I have no doubt that that the guy in the picture
considers himself just as infallible as you consider yourself and I'm
sure he could come up with an encyclopedia of "facts" to support
his point of view because like you, to him his point of view is all
there is. Take a good look at the guy O because he is the embodiment
of your life outlook, your counterpart and perversely your brother
in arms.
JTT

Reply Sat 21 May, 2011 11:45 am
@eurocelticyankee,
Euro, the CIA do this kind of thing all the time.
eurocelticyankee

Reply Sat 21 May, 2011 11:47 am
@JTT,
What kind of thing?
izzythepush

Reply Sat 21 May, 2011 11:48 am
@JTT,
I suspect what you say about Gob1 may be correct. Whilst the other two have reacted with typical bigotry, Gog1's reaction has been a lot more subtle. He claims to be interested in the Peace Process, but then refuses to engage in the issue.

He's obviously got a chip on his shoulder about Europe or perhaps Britain in particular resorting to cheap name calling, portaying me as contemptable and a hypocrite. I may have responded in the same vein, but he started the name calling.

He may think that he is being very clever by showing his depth of historical knowledge, and referencing Jonathan Swift. (Do you think he's a secret Viz reader on the side). He's not though, he's just shown he is incapable of having a discussion. All he can do is resort to name calling, and going off on, mostly irrelevant, tangents. He is currently on the same side of the argument as Gunga and Oralboy, and it's down to him if he wants to stay there.
JTT

Reply Sat 21 May, 2011 12:16 pm
@eurocelticyankee,
Either put their own guy up to these tricks or hire some guy to do it for them. Ever notice how the "beheading" thing never really took off. I mean, there are Americans all over the world, other non-Muslim "foreigners" too, walking around just ripe for a beheading.

How many beheadings have we seen?

It's kind of like all the "terrorist plots" that the FBI have "broken up". They make for great press among the idiots, but when they are carefully looked at, they are nonsense.
JTT

Reply Sat 21 May, 2011 12:21 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
I suspect what you say about Gob1 may be correct.

I've followed Gob for a long time. There's no 'may' about it, Izzy.

Don't fret none about a bit of name calling, it's done by all.

His historical knowledge is limited to a few narrow blurbs that he constantly repeats as soon as anyone points out the savagery of the USA. Gob's historical knowledge is no more than "hey, look at that squirrel!"
oralloy

Reply Sat 21 May, 2011 12:38 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:
Quote:
Oralloy has resorted to pathetic name calling, because the facts do not support his argument.

You're new here, aren't you Izzy? Tell me something that I don't know. Smile

Stop being so dishonest. You too seem unable to address any of the facts I posted anymore.

Funny how quickly you desert the defense of your bizarre positions when they are challenged.

JTT wrote:
Notice that Gob1 doesn't tell Oralloy that he is full of ****. Why? Because they are fellow travelers, partners in hiding the evil the US and Israel perpetrate.

As if preventing Palestinians from murdering children was "evil"???

I expect he may well get around to disagreeing with me. But I expect that he'll have the integrity to actually address facts.

You might want to take notes, to see if you can learn how to defend a position with integrity.
0 Replies

eurocelticyankee

Reply Sat 21 May, 2011 12:39 pm
@JTT,
Hmmm, I don't know about that JTT.
There are plenty of fanatics around ready to kill
without any help from the CIA.
Maybe a blind eye is turned now and then like MI5 did
with the UVF etc, in a lot of cases to protect informants.
The Irish Special Branch behaved in a similar way with
the IRA.
I'm sure the CIA manage and sometimes manipulate situations
usually through informants, but isn't it the situation, that injustice
and grievance whether real or imagined creates most "terrorists"
oralloy

Reply Sat 21 May, 2011 12:41 pm
@eurocelticyankee,
eurocelticyankee wrote:
Quote:
Funny how you can't show a single fact I have wrong.....

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_vkAnhL7OH1E/SgpgmfZuN0I/AAAAAAAAAs8/aVP0LY6uep8/s320/BritishMuslims.jpg

You know what O, I have no doubt that that the guy in the picture
considers himself just as infallible as you consider yourself and I'm
sure he could come up with an encyclopedia of "facts" to support
his point of view because like you, to him his point of view is all
there is.

Nah. Just like you, he would quickly find that there would be no facts to defend his dishonest position.

And just like you, he would react with a dishonest tantrum instead of addressing the facts.

eurocelticyankee wrote:
Take a good look at the guy O because he is the embodiment
of your life outlook, your counterpart and perversely your brother
in arms.

Nope. He is what you are falsely accusing me of to distract from your inability to support your anti-Semitism with any facts.

(It's of course a given that all anti-Semitism is baseless and can't be supported by facts.)
oralloy

Reply Sat 21 May, 2011 12:41 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
Whilst the other two have reacted with typical bigotry,

"Debunking your anti-Semitic hate speech" is hardly bigotry.

izzythepush wrote:
Gog1's reaction has been a lot more subtle. He claims to be interested in the Peace Process, but then refuses to engage in the issue.

What is there to engage in? There is no peace process anymore.

(I'd be interested in the peace process too if it hadn't been demolished by you hatemongers.)
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 21 May, 2011 12:45 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:
Either put their own guy up to these tricks or hire some guy to do it for them. Ever notice how the "beheading" thing never really took off. I mean, there are Americans all over the world, other non-Muslim "foreigners" too, walking around just ripe for a beheading.

How many beheadings have we seen?

Actually al-Qa'ida went through a phase where they cut off people's heads and put the video of it on the internet.
oralloy

Reply Sat 21 May, 2011 12:47 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:
Don't fret none about a bit of name calling, it's done by all.

Nah. It's the province of you freaks who can't support your positions with any facts.
eurocelticyankee

Reply Sat 21 May, 2011 12:49 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
your inability to support your anti-Semitism with any facts.

You sir are an ass. You use this anti-Semitic expression like a mantra.
I have not said one thing anti-semitic, you incredible gobshite.
You confirm exactly what I said, you actually believe like the lunatic
in the picture that you are infallible.
Please tell me, whats it like to never be wrong, to be "all knowing"
you arrogant asshole.
JTT

Reply Sat 21 May, 2011 12:52 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
Nah. It's the province of you freaks who can't support your positions with any facts.

This is Oralboy's fourth post in a row. This is Oralboy's fourth post in a row with nothing even remotely resembling "facts". A simple survey of all his posts in this and other threads would reveal the same thing.
izzythepush

Reply Sat 21 May, 2011 12:57 pm
@JTT,
The only thing oralboy has 'debunked' is the idea that he is anything other than a bigot.
oralloy

Reply Sat 21 May, 2011 01:02 pm
@eurocelticyankee,
eurocelticyankee wrote:
Oralloy wrote:
your inability to support your anti-Semitism with any facts.

You sir are an ass. You use this anti-Semitic expression like a mantra.
I have not said one thing anti-semitic, you incredible gobshite.

Yes you have. Just a few pages back you lied and said the Israelis were guilty of atrocities as well as the Palestinians.

(It was actually your inability to back that lie with any facts that led to your current tantrum.)

eurocelticyankee wrote:
You confirm exactly what I said, you actually believe like the lunatic
in the picture that you are infallible.

I've never claimed infallibility.

Of course, I am seldom wrong. And your inability to even try to defend your lies makes it pretty clear that I'm not wrong here.

But that doesn't mean I'm never wrong.

eurocelticyankee wrote:
Please tell me, whats it like to never be wrong you arrogant asshole.

I can tell you what it's like to "seldom" be wrong.

It can get tiresome, because there are so many people like you who do nothing but throw tantrums when your position turns out to be indefensible.
JTT

Reply Sat 21 May, 2011 01:05 pm
@eurocelticyankee,
Quote:
Hmmm, I don't know about that JTT.
There are plenty of fanatics around ready to kill
without any help from the CIA.

Read the following, ECY. If the CIA is ready to do this, and worse, and they have and they are more than willing to do much worse, then do you think that they would be put off making a few signs to malign the other side.

That's standard fare for the US and the CIA. Stay tuned.

The facts show that there just haven't been "beheadings", but that idea, an exceedingly powerful one is kept right THERE, right where it will do the most good, for the those who are fighting the "war on terrorism". That was a bit of propaganda invented by Reagan and his band of criminals back in the early 1980s.

This guy who writes the following, John Stockwell, is

"John Stockwell is the highest-ranking CIA official ever to leave the agency and go public. He ran a CIA intelligence-gathering post in Vietnam, was the task-force commander of the CIA's secret war in Angola in 1975 and 1976, and was awarded the Medal of Merit before he resigned. Stockwell's book In Search of Enemies, published by W.W. Norton 1978, is an international best-seller."

The US took all the profits from his book. He knew that would happen but he still wrote the thing. Why?, you gotta ask yourself.

Quote:
Nicaragua is not the biggest covert action, it is the most famous one. Afghanistan is, we spent several hundred million dollars in Afghanistan. We've spent somewhat less than that, but close, in Nicaragua....

[When the U.S. doesn't like a government], they send the CIA in, with its resources and activists, hiring people, hiring agents, to tear apart the social and economic fabric of the country, as a technique for putting pressure on the government, hoping that they can make the government come to the U.S.'s terms, or the government will collapse altogether and they can engineer a coup d'etat, and have the thing wind up with their own choice of people in power.

Now ripping apart the economic and social fabric of course is fairly textbook-ish. What we're talking about is going in and deliberately creating conditions where the farmer can't get his produce to market, where children can't go to school, where women are terrified inside their homes as well as outside their homes, where government administration and programs grind to a complete halt, where the hospitals are treating wounded people instead of sick people, where international capital is scared away and the country goes bankrupt. If you ask the state department today what is their official explanation of the purpose of the Contras, they say it's to attack economic targets, meaning, break up the economy of the country. Of course, they're attacking a lot more.

To destabilize Nicaragua beginning in 1981, we began funding this force of Somoza's ex-national guardsmen, calling them the contras (the counter-revolutionaries). We created this force, it did not exist until we allocated money. We've armed them, put uniforms on their backs, boots on their feet, given them camps in Honduras to live in, medical supplies, doctors, training, leadership, direction, as we've sent them in to de-stabilize Nicaragua. Under our direction they have systematically been blowing up graineries, saw mills, bridges, government offices, schools, health centers. They ambush trucks so the produce can't get to market. They raid farms and villages. The farmer has to carry a gun while he tries to plow, if he can plow at all.
oralloy

Reply Sat 21 May, 2011 01:07 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:
Quote:

This is Oralboy's fourth post in a row. This is Oralboy's fourth post in a row with nothing even remotely resembling "facts".

Well, you freaks have abandoned all pretense of even trying to defend your lies, so there has been very little in the way of discussion of factual issues ever since you all started throwing your tantrums.

JTT wrote:
A simple survey of all his posts in this and other threads would reveal the same thing.

Liar. Most people on A2K offer better conversation than you three clowns. Discussion remains on factual issues when I'm conversing with someone of reasonable intelligence.