Obunga: Palestine must be based on 67 borders........

gungasnake

Reply Sat 21 May, 2011 07:59 am
@eurocelticyankee,
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTz-6vbRQzeKBx_rPHHkob5QMxwz2PogBuyH-iwOnVYHDQoNL7K

Old Indian sign.....
eurocelticyankee

Reply Sat 21 May, 2011 08:02 am
@oralloy,
Man you are twisted,

Quote:
If for some reason Americans started acting like a bunch of Palestinians and murdering Mexican children, and Mexico rightfully defended themselves from the murderers, anyone who was attacking Mexico would not be a patriot. They'd just be an evil child-killer like the Palestinians are.

You're avoiding the occupation part, the land stealing, the constant humiliation and the slaughter.
I'll say again if Mexico OCCUPIED part of the States and demolished US towns and built Mexican settlements on US land, OH and sent a million American refugees off to say, Canada. Would you then think you had the right to resist.

Here's the death toll since 2000.
http://www.ifamericansknew.org/images/killedbyyear-lg.jpg

Now, i believe though most normal people would be horrified at the loss of life
on both sides, there's no escaping the obvious, which people are suffering the most.
Although i'm sure in your warped mind it's all one sided and Israel are
fully justified and completely without fault.

Don't bother answering, like i said to the other fanatic i've heard enough
diatribe for one day.

Quote:
Nasty diatribe..... Like all the anti-Semitism that's been vomited all over the thread?

I didn't sink so low as to call the Israeli people savages, or any race of people for that matter that's for the likes of you and the other moron to do.

eurocelticyankee

Reply Sat 21 May, 2011 08:08 am
@gungasnake,
http://files.sharenator.com/_shit_for_brains_stupid_people-s383x383-62652-580.jpg
Gunga x-ray.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 21 May, 2011 08:23 am
@eurocelticyankee,
eurocelticyankee wrote:
Man you are twisted,

Nah. I just won't let your Jew hatred go unchallenged.

Maybe the 1940s would have turned out differently if the Germans who were like me had been willing to stand up to the Germans who were like you.

eurocelticyankee wrote:
You're avoiding the occupation part, the land stealing,

Well, since the West Bank is Israel's homeland and the Palestinians are the illegal invaders, the whole "theft" nonsense is preposterous to begin with.

However, Israel tried to negotiate a peaceful return to 1967 borders, only to have the Palestinians send wave after wave of suicide bombers to murder Israeli children until negotiations collapsed.

Then Israel tried to pull out unilaterally without negotiations, in the hopes that the Palestinians might just create their own country after Israel left. The unilateral pullout from the West Bank was cancelled after the unilateral pullout from Gaza resulted in the Palestinians turning it into an artillery battery for shelling Israeli civilians.

So the notion that Israel is trying to "steal" the land is a lie on the face of it. The only reason the Palestinians don't have a state is because they are too focused on trying to murder children to make peace.

eurocelticyankee wrote:
the constant humiliation and the slaughter.

You mean the part where Israel does what is necessary to prevent Palestinians from murdering people?

eurocelticyankee wrote:
I'll say again if Mexico OCCUPIED part of the States and demolished US towns and built Mexican settlements on US land, OH and sent a million American refugees off to say, Canada. Would you then think you had the right to resist.

For your comparison to be accurate, Mexico would have to be doing so because it was the only way to prevent Americans from murdering Mexican children.

Maybe since you see no problem with Israeli children being murdered, you also have no problem with Mexican children being murdered. However, Mexico would have the right to defend their children whether you liked it or not.

eurocelticyankee wrote:
Here's the death toll since 2000.

As if "a 16-year-old Palestinian who is killed in self defense as he tries to murder innocent people" is at all comparable to "a 3-year-old Israeli who is intentionally murdered by a Palestinian".

eurocelticyankee wrote:
Although i'm sure in your warped mind it's all one sided and Israel are fully justified and completely without fault.

Hardly warped. That's just the truth.

eurocelticyankee wrote:
Don't bother answering, like i said to the other fanatic i've heard enough diatribe for one day.

You'd like that, wouldn't you, if you could just spew vile anti-Semitism and no one ever spoke up to challenge your hate.
eurocelticyankee

Reply Sat 21 May, 2011 08:30 am
@oralloy,
I never said the Palestinians were without fault, I never said the
Palestinians had not committed atrocities, they have.

BOTH sides have.

Quote:
Nah. I just won't let your Jew hatred go unchallenged.

Quote:
if you could just spew vile anti-Semitism and no one ever spoke up to challenge your hate.

Are you retarded?
oralloy

Reply Sat 21 May, 2011 08:35 am
@eurocelticyankee,
eurocelticyankee wrote:
BOTH sides have.

Nope. Not an atrocity for Jews to defend themselves when people try to murder them.

eurocelticyankee wrote:
Are you retarded?

Nope. My IQ is higher than you can count.
JTT

Reply Sat 21 May, 2011 08:37 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
Maybe the 1940s would have turned out differently if the Germans who were like me had been willing to stand up to the Germans who were like you.

Maybe your phony posturing would amount to something if you were willing to stand up and call out the terrorists/mass murderers that are the US governments.

Maybe then the 20th century would have turned out differently.

It's absolutely amazing how you hypocrites can continue to show your faces. What aids you, a zero level of morality, an acute fondness for murder and mayhem?
oralloy

Reply Sat 21 May, 2011 08:40 am
@JTT,
JTT wrote:
Maybe your phony posturing would amount to something if you were willing to stand up and call out the terrorists/mass murderers that are the US governments.

No such terrorism or mass murder, at least not within the past hundred years.
eurocelticyankee

Reply Sat 21 May, 2011 08:43 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
Nope. Not an atrocity for Jews to defend themselves when people try to murder them.

So Mr high IQ, by you're own logic,

Nope. Not an atrocity for Palestinians to defend themselves when people try to murder them.

You see it's people like you who ferment this trouble, who cant see there's blame on both sides.
oralloy

Reply Sat 21 May, 2011 08:47 am
@eurocelticyankee,
eurocelticyankee wrote:
Oralloy wrote:

So Mr high IQ, by you're own logic,

Nope. Not an atrocity for Palestinians to defend themselves when people try to murder them.

That's a good example of what happens when you use logic on bogus "facts".

No one is trying to murder Palestinians. All Israel is doing is defending themselves.

eurocelticyankee wrote:
You see it's people like you who ferment this trouble, who cant see there's blame on both sides.

As if Jews are to blame when they defend themselves from people who try to kill them?
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sat 21 May, 2011 08:47 am
@eurocelticyankee,
I think you've done some excellent research. The main problem with Gunga is that he is so motivated by nothing but bitterness and hatred, that he cannot possibly conceive of anyone being motivated by anything else. Gunga shouldn't fool himself that he has any concern at all for the Israelis, he is full of hatred for all Moslems. The language he uses to describe the Palestinians is identical to that used by the Nazis to describe the Jews. He constantly refers to the first black President of the United States in derogatory language, and like to namedrop his pals in the KKK at every opportunity. His Islamaphobia is for him a respectable outlet for his profound bigotry. He has even tried to blame the Oklahoma bombings on Sadam Hussein.

I can't imagine what would cause someone to be so consumed with hate. I saw the latest South Park last night, and they had a few ideas. In any event something must have happened to make Gunga feel so profoundly inadequate, that he is simply unable to find fellow feeling with the rest of humanity. I can't imagine what it was, but frankly I just don't care.
oralloy

Reply Sat 21 May, 2011 08:53 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
I think you've done some excellent research.

Bleh. It was just a bit of third-rate anti-Semitism.

izzythepush wrote:
The main problem with Gunga is that he is so motivated by nothing but bitterness and hatred, that he cannot possibly conceive of anyone being motivated by anything else.

Nonsense. He has a good grasp of just how evil the Palestinians really are.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Sat 21 May, 2011 09:00 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
My IQ is higher than you can count.

An oft repeated bit of silliness that finds no support in what you write, Oral.
oralloy

Reply Sat 21 May, 2011 09:23 am
@JTT,
JTT wrote:
Quote:
My IQ is higher than you can count.

An oft repeated bit of silliness that finds no support in what you write, Oral.

Your dislike of facts does not make them silly. And I note your perpetual inability to ever best me in either knowledge or logic.
JTT

Reply Sat 21 May, 2011 09:24 am
@oralloy,

Quote:

The Philippines kinda started off the mass murder, on the international scene at least. Genocide against Native Americans had long been going on, fully supported and instigated by US presidents.

Quote:
Well, to begin with, what is terrorism? Got to say something about that. That is supposed to be a really tough question. Academic seminars and graduate philosophy programs and so on -- a very vexing and complex question. However, in accordance with the guidelines that I mentioned, I think there is a simple answer, namely, we just take the official U.S. definition of terrorism. Since we are accepting the pronouncements of our [US] leaders literally, let's take their definition. In fact, that is what I have always done. I have been writing about terrorism for the last twenty years or so, just accepting the official definition. So, for example, a simple and important case is in the U.S. army manual in 1984 which defines terrorism as the calculated use of violence or the threat of violence to attain goals that are political, religious or ideological in nature.

So who wins the prize for the worst acts of terrorism in the Middle East in 1985? Well, I know of three candidates, maybe you can suggest a different one. One candidate is a car bombing in Beirut in 1985, The car was placed outside a mosque. The bomb was timed to go off when people were leaving to make sure it killed the maximum number of people. It killed, according to the Washington Post, 80 people. It wounded over 250, mostly women and girls leaving the mosque.

There was a huge explosion so it blew up the whole street, killing babies in beds and so on and so forth. The bomb was aimed at a Muslim sheik who escaped. It was set off by the CIA in collaboration with British intelligence and Saudi intelligence and specifically authorized by William Casey, according to Bob Woodward's history of Casey and the CIA. So that is a clear-cut example of international terrorism. Very unambiguous and I think it is one of the candidates for the prize for the peak year of 1985.

READ ON FOR MORE US TERRORIST ACTIONS AT,

http://www.chomsky.info/talks/200202--02.htm

JTT

Reply Sat 21 May, 2011 09:29 am
@oralloy,

Quote:

CHOMSKY: Well, for example, the United States happens to be the only state in the world that has been condemned by the World Court for international terrorism, would have been condemned by the Security Council, except that it vetoed the resolution. This referred to the U.S. terrorist war against Nicaragua, the court ordered the United States to desist and pay reparations. The U.S. responded by immediately escalating the crimes, including first official orders to attack what are called soft targets -- undefended civilian targets. This is massive terrorism. It is by no means the worst, and it continues right to the present, so for example...
oralloy

Reply Sat 21 May, 2011 09:36 am
@JTT,
JTT wrote:
Oralloy wrote:

CHOMSKY: Well, for example, the United States happens to be the only state in the world that has been condemned by the World Court for international terrorism, would have been condemned by the Security Council, except that it vetoed the resolution. This referred to the U.S. terrorist war against Nicaragua, the court ordered the United States to desist and pay reparations. The U.S. responded by immediately escalating the crimes, including first official orders to attack what are called soft targets -- undefended civilian targets. This is massive terrorism. It is by no means the worst, and it continues right to the present, so for example...

Chomsky is evil and a liar.

And speaking of Chomsky and terrorism, Chomsky was pretty upset over his buddy Osama being killed.

As for Nicaragua, the US has not targeted any civilians in Nicaragua within the past hundred years.
JTT

Reply Sat 21 May, 2011 09:37 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
Your dislike of facts does not make them silly.

Who are the global terrorists

Noam Chomsky

Washington waged its "war on terrorism" by creating an international terror network of unprecedented scale, and employing it worldwide, with lethal and long-lasting effects. In Central America, terror guided and supported by the US reached its most extreme levels in countries where the state security forces themselves were the immediate agents of international terrorism. The effects were reviewed in a 1994 conference organized by Salvadoran Jesuits, whose experiences had been particularly gruesome. NOTE{Juan Hern ndez Pico, _Env¡o_ (Universidad Centroamericana, Managua), March 1994.} The conference report takes particular note of the effects of the residual "culture of terror...in domesticating the expectations of the majority vis-a-vis alternatives different to those of the powerful," an important observation on the efficacy of state terror that generalizes broadly.

In Latin America, the 11 September atrocities were harshly condemned, but commonly with the observation that they are nothing new. They may be described as "Armageddon," the research journal of the Jesuit university in Managua observed, but Nicaragua has "lived its own Armageddon in excruciating slow motion" under US assault "and is now submerged in its dismal aftermath," and others fared far worse under the vast plague of state terror that swept through the continent from the early 1960s, much of it traceable to Washington. NOTE{_Env¡o_, Oct. 2001. For a judicious review of the aftermath, see Thomas Walker and Ariel Armony, eds., _Repression, Resistance, and Democratic Transition in Central America_ (Wilmington: Scholarly Resources, 2000).}

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0333998057/famouspeoplewith
JTT

Reply Sat 21 May, 2011 09:43 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
Chomsky is evil and a liar.

And speaking of Chomsky and terrorism, Chomsky was pretty upset over his buddy Osama being killed.

As for Nicaragua, the US has not targeted any civilians in Nicaragua within the past hundred years.

Pretty amazing "facts", Oralboy. I've included them as an example of what a guy with a "high" IQ looks like.

Now what was that you said about your grand appreciation for the facts.

Quote:
Well, in 1986, the International Court of Justice condemned the United States for international terrorism -- "unlawful use of force" -- in its war against Nicaragua. Again I am going to keep to the guidelines, bend over backwards, and allow this to be interpreted just as international terrorism, not the war crime of aggression. So we will call it "international terrorism." The court ordered the United States to terminate the crimes and to pay substantial reparations, millions of dollars. Congress reacted by instantly escalating the war by new funding...

Nicaragua took the matter to the Security Council, which debated a resolution calling on all states to observe international law, mentioning no one but everyone knew who was meant. The U.S. vetoed it. Nicaragua then went to the General Assembly which passed similar resolutions in successive years. The United States and Israel opposed and in one year they got El Salvador [to join them].

http://www.chomsky.info/talks/200202--02.htm

The name of the article that this quote came from is "Distorted Morality". That's something that you sure do have a handle on, Oralboy.
oralloy

Reply Sat 21 May, 2011 09:43 am
@JTT,
JTT wrote:
Oralloy wrote:

The Philippines kinda started off the mass murder, on the international scene at least. Genocide against Native Americans had long been going on, fully supported and instigated by US presidents.

Not within the past hundred years.

JTT wrote:
Quote:
Well, to begin with, what is terrorism? Got to say something about that. That is supposed to be a really tough question. Academic seminars and graduate philosophy programs and so on -- a very vexing and complex question. However, in accordance with the guidelines that I mentioned, I think there is a simple answer, namely, we just take the official U.S. definition of terrorism. Since we are accepting the pronouncements of our [US] leaders literally, let's take their definition. In fact, that is what I have always done. I have been writing about terrorism for the last twenty years or so, just accepting the official definition. So, for example, a simple and important case is in the U.S. army manual in 1984 which defines terrorism as the calculated use of violence or the threat of violence to attain goals that are political, religious or ideological in nature.

"Chomsky's lie about how the US defines terrorism" is not an valid definition of terrorism.

JTT wrote:
So who wins the prize for the worst acts of terrorism in the Middle East in 1985? Well, I know of three candidates, maybe you can suggest a different one. One candidate is a car bombing in Beirut in 1985, The car was placed outside a mosque. The bomb was timed to go off when people were leaving to make sure it killed the maximum number of people. It killed, according to the Washington Post, 80 people. It wounded over 250, mostly women and girls leaving the mosque.

There was a huge explosion so it blew up the whole street, killing babies in beds and so on and so forth. The bomb was aimed at a Muslim sheik who escaped. It was set off by the CIA in collaboration with British intelligence and Saudi intelligence and specifically authorized by William Casey, according to Bob Woodward's history of Casey and the CIA. So that is a clear-cut example of international terrorism. Very unambiguous and I think it is one of the candidates for the prize for the peak year of 1985.

Aside from the fact that Chomsky is almost certainly lying, what he describes is an attempt to assassinate someone.

Assassination is quite a bit different from terrorism.