Obunga: Palestine must be based on 67 borders........

izzythepush

Reply Fri 3 Jun, 2011 10:13 am
@Ionus,
You really are absolute filth. Only a nonce would be unable to distinguish between someone who quotes figures of child casualties in Gaza,and a disgusting pervert who glorifies in bloody sexual violence. I am not your mirror, stop accusing me of all the disgusting acts you revel in. I have spent most of my life protecting children from disgusting low life like you.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 3 Jun, 2011 11:04 am
@wmwcjr,
wmwcjr wrote:

In my 61 years as a humble American, I had never heard of that word before; so, I looked it up in my unabridged dictionary. But the single definition that was given for that word did not fit the context of your use of it in this thread. So, I went to dictionary.com and found the following additional meaning ...

Quote:

n
prison slang a rapist or child molester; a sexual offender

You learn something new every day. Smile

What I thinks really interesting is that Anus did not know what it meant either until you made your post. That is despite me calling him it for over a week now. I don't know about you but if someone insulted me I'd want to know what they were saying. He clearly doesn't have the wherewithall to find such things out for himself. If he wasn't such a brutal recidivist it would be funny.
Ionus

Reply Fri 3 Jun, 2011 07:15 pm
@izzythepush,
You dont know me . Your delusions of protecting children are a smoke screen to keep the Police unsuspecting . I see in you the classic molester . Accuse others as a smoke screen, rave about how lovely you are, and all the while tell people we have to kill more Jewish children to get even . You are filth . What is your address, I think childrens services should be sent around to save your kids from child prostitution . You love to hate Jews dont you ? You are the definition of Nazi filth .
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Fri 3 Jun, 2011 07:21 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Anus did not know what it meant either until you made your post
I looked it up early on . I havent been in prison like you, and I certainly havent molested children like you . You dont know everything, you only think you do, you arrogant foul bitch .

Quote:
That is despite me calling him it for over a week now. I don't know about you but if someone insulted me I'd want to know what they were saying. He clearly doesn't have the wherewithall to find such things out for himself. If he wasn't such a brutal recidivist it would be funny.
One ******* delusion after another.....you are out of your mind . Call childrens services before you harm your children any more than you have already .
izzythepush

Reply Sun 5 Jun, 2011 07:05 am
@Ionus,
You are a disgusting nonce who should be locked up. From now on I put you ignore. I have better things to do than converse with sick filth like you.
Ionus

Reply Sun 5 Jun, 2011 05:21 pm
@izzythepush,
So how did you pick up your prison jargon ? Were you in for molesting your own kids and you are here with a sick delusion ? Of course you have better things to do...parole officer reportings, continuing psyche evaluations and treatment.... ignore is what your type does best . You are in good company here... there are several mentally ill people posting, and you will no doubt become quite friendly with them . Maybe you can form your own nonce thread .
0 Replies