Obunga: Palestine must be based on 67 borders........

Foofie

Reply Wed 1 Jun, 2011 12:59 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:

Nor do you have to live up to any notions of honesty or truth, Foofie. Keep on being Foofie.

Since I had said I may be as "timid" as I like (since you accused me of a "cowardly" response), since as a Jew I can be as timid as I like, are you now saying that as a Jew I do not have to be honest or truthful? My moniker is Foofie, not Fagin. Your statement, whether you knew the inference or not, is anti-Semitic.
Foofie

Reply Wed 1 Jun, 2011 01:01 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Who would you class as a Jew hater, someone who wishes Israel to live in peace with its neighbours, or someone who wishes constant strife? Now democracy is sweeping the Middle East there won't be any compliant dictatorships on the borders. These new democracies will not be content with the way the Palestinians are denied justice. The opening of the crossing into Gaza is just the start. Israel would do well to start treating the peace process seriously now, because they won't be holding all the cards for much longer.

They will be democratic like western democracies, in my opinion. Did you hear the sarcasm in my opinion?
0 Replies

wmwcjr

Reply Wed 1 Jun, 2011 03:13 pm
@izzythepush,
Hi, izziethepush. Smile Delighted to meet you.

Your comment gave me a good chuckle Laughing ; so, my feelings weren't hurt. Surprise, but I'm not a participant in the Tea Party movement. Since I've seen the dark side of both liberalism and conservatism, I have no political allegiance. Like edgarblythe, I've stopped voting (which, incidentally, is NOT a course of action I necessarily recommend for anyone else). I don't buy the "lesser of two evils" argument because either way, I'd have to violate my conscience on one (or more) moral issue or another. The cartoon I posted was in reaction to Jane Fonda types who focus on misdeeds and crimes of the United States (which should be pointed out), but ignore the amazing brutality of Communist regimes. Since you're relatively new, I'm not saying you're necessarily in that category. I wasn't posting that image in response to you. Anyway, I've denounced conservatives who defended Jim Crow, under which I grew up and witnessed all the hatred. Crying or Very sad I just call 'em as I see 'em. I'm only a minor player here, and I don't intend to post prolifically; so, I'll shut up for now.

Well, as they say, carry on ... Smile
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Wed 1 Jun, 2011 03:23 pm
@Foofie,
Quote:
Since I had said I may be as "timid" as I like (since you accused me of a "cowardly" response), since as a Jew I can be as timid as I like, are you now saying that as a Jew I do not have to be honest or truthful? My moniker is Foofie, not Fagin. Your statement, whether you knew the inference or not, is anti-Semitic.

You are now, right here, being dishonest and it has nothing at all to do with you being Jewish. It is simply a characteristic of Foofie being Foofie.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 1 Jun, 2011 05:36 pm
@JTT,
This is essentially Foofie's mission statement, to muddy the waters. The real issue is that Israel is not the victim here, it is the oppressor. Foofie is accusing you of anti-semitism so she can play the victim, as if Foofie peronifies Judaism, (which, having met a great many wonderful Jewish people, I'm happy to say Foofie is not). If it were not for Gunga and Oralboy, Foofie would be the most anti-semitic person on this entire thread. The Palestinians are a semitic people, and Foofie refers to them in highly perjorative terms, calling them, 'just Arabs,' and denying them their rights as a seperate people.

Foofie has to point out when Foofie is being sarcastic, but Foofie doubts whether or not Egypt and the other fledgling democracies could be classed as democratic by western standards. Israel controls all of the West Bank and keeps Gaza in a state of constant imprisonment, yet denies a significant section of the population a chance to participate in any meaningful election. Giving them their own election to a castrated pseudo-state is the same as denying them the vote. That is not a the way a 'Western' democracy behaves.

On another note I see that Gob1 cannot distinguish between International and European law. He approves of torture. He also shows utter contempt for the families of British servicemen killed in Afghanistan and Iraq with his smarmy reference to Tony Blair.
georgeob1

Reply Wed 1 Jun, 2011 05:45 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

This is essentially Foofie's mission statement, to muddy the waters. The real issue is that Israel is not the victim here, it is the oppressor. Foofie is accusing you of anti-semitism so she can play the victim, as if Foofie peronifies Judaism, (which, having met a great many wonderful Jewish people, I'm happy to say Foofie is not). If it were not for Gunga and Oralboy, Foofie would be the most anti-semitic person on this entire thread. The Palestinians are a semitic people, and Foofie refers to them in highly perjorative terms, calling them, 'just Arabs,' and denying them their rights as a seperate people.

Foofie has to point out when Foofie is being sarcastic, but Foofie doubts whether or not Egypt and the other fledgling democracies could be classed as democratic by western standards. Israel controls all of the West Bank and keeps Gaza in a state of constant imprisonment, yet denies a significant section of the population a chance to participate in any meaningful election. Giving them their own election to a castrated pseudo-state is the same as denying them the vote. That is not a the way a 'Western' democracy behaves.
Kind of a windy way of saying you don't have any cogent counters to Foofie's arguments, and don't like him as a result.

izzythepush wrote:
On another note I see that Gob1 cannot distinguish between International and European law. He approves of torture. He also shows utter contempt for the families of British servicemen killed in Afghanistan and Iraq with his smarmy reference to Tony Blair.
What the hell does this mean? You are grasping for straws here.
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Wed 1 Jun, 2011 06:03 pm
@JTT,
Quote:
Quote:
prove I am a war criminal .
Prove that you aren't.
Prove that you dont masturbate whilst looking at the pictures of horrific war crimes .
Ionus

Reply Wed 1 Jun, 2011 06:08 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Who would you class as a Jew hater
You .

Quote:
The opening of the crossing into Gaza is just the start.
I thought you were against constant strife ? Is there any chance they will resume smuggling weapons across the border ? You wish for constant strife dont you ?
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Wed 1 Jun, 2011 06:10 pm
@Foofie,
Quote:
Your statement, whether you knew the inference or not, is anti-Semitic.
I am sure they dont think of themselves as anti-Semitic but rather as pro-Nazi and pro-Palestinian .
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Wed 1 Jun, 2011 06:18 pm
@Ionus,
Ionus wrote:

Quote:
Quote:
prove I am a war criminal .
Prove that you aren't.
Prove that you dont masturbate whilst looking at the pictures of horrific war crimes .

At the end of the day this is what it all comes down to, Anus' perverted obsession with sexual violence. Nonce.
Ionus

Reply Wed 1 Jun, 2011 06:21 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
He also shows utter contempt for the families of British servicemen killed in Afghanistan and Iraq with his smarmy reference to Tony Blair.
Utter contempt ?? Are you an emotional rat bag ? Wasnt one of your arguments that the British people didnt want to go to war in Iraq ? But you want the people thanked...would that be people like you ? Have you served in Iraq and Afghanistan or are you just obnoxiously taking away the thanks meant for the servicemen ?
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Wed 1 Jun, 2011 06:27 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
At the end of the day this is what it all comes down to, Anus' perverted obsession with sexual violence.
At the end of the day when you retire to take off your burqa and reveal your fishnet stockings and strap-on, then sit down to a quiet cuppa and pictures of horrific war crimes, know that you have a fellow deviant in JoinTalibanTerrorism . Dizzythepushover and JoinTalibanTerrorism are not anti-Jewish...they are pro-Nazi .
izzythepush

Reply Wed 1 Jun, 2011 06:32 pm
@Ionus,
You are just a nonce.
Ionus

Reply Wed 1 Jun, 2011 06:37 pm
@izzythepush,
Tell us how you like to read about children being murdered but only if they are Palestinian children . Dizzythepushover is a child molester .
0 Replies

wmwcjr

Reply Thu 2 Jun, 2011 04:53 am
@izzythepush,
In my 61 years as a humble American, I had never heard of that word before; so, I looked it up in my unabridged dictionary. But the single definition that was given for that word did not fit the context of your use of it in this thread. So, I went to dictionary.com and found the following additional meaning ...

Quote:

n
prison slang a rapist or child molester; a sexual offender

You learn something new every day. Smile
izzythepush

Reply Thu 2 Jun, 2011 06:04 am
@wmwcjr,
Pleased to help. When you looked up the word was there a picture of Anus' avatar?
Ionus

Reply Thu 2 Jun, 2011 08:09 am
@izzythepush,
Dizzythepushover.....So how long were you incarcerated for child molestation ? You picked up prison slang rather well .
wmwcjr

Reply Thu 2 Jun, 2011 02:54 pm
@izzythepush,
Laughing Laughing Well, unfortunately, dictionary.com does not provide pictures to accompany any definitions of words. You know, they really should ...
Ionus

Reply Thu 2 Jun, 2011 06:13 pm
@wmwcjr,
You should look up neo-Nazis... there is a picture of Dizzythepushover killing Jewish children to make up for the Palestinians killed . Revenge is VERY important to her .
wmwcjr

Reply Thu 2 Jun, 2011 10:18 pm
@Ionus,
This is fun. But it's hard to keep up with all the "thumbing" down. There's so much of it that I can't guess who's been offended or is just being spiteful. Laughing Wink
0 Replies