Osama Bin Laden is dead

Ionus

Reply Wed 4 May, 2011 04:46 pm
@JTT,
Quote:
Do you think there is a more effective terrorist nation than the US on the planet?
Yes, your employees, North Korea .
Ionus

Reply Wed 4 May, 2011 04:48 pm
@JTT,
Quote:
How is it that people like you, so ignorant of reality, can become lawyers?
How is it pieces of **** like you arent in an asylum somewhere for the mentally ill .
JTT

Reply Wed 4 May, 2011 05:03 pm
@Ionus,
Reality isn't at all an important consideration for your continued existence, is it? Don't you have any concern for your children?

This is effective

Quote:
Americas Third World War

How 6 Million People Were Killed In CIA Secret Wars Against Third World Countries

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article4068.htm

BillRM

Reply Wed 4 May, 2011 05:07 pm
@Ionus,
God you are a damn good insulter.

Good going in relationship to JTT.
Below viewing threshold (view)
Below viewing threshold (view)
Butrflynet

Reply Wed 4 May, 2011 05:28 pm
@Butrflynet,
I've been reading about some of these early images and videos that have been determined to be hoaxes and the warnings about virus they may contain.

Here's a link to one such story: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/05/04/bin-laden-death-video-hoax_n_857730.html

I've put in a request asking the admins to delete my post so it won't perpetuate the hoax.

Sorry about posting it. I was fooled by someone I thought I could trust with legitimate info.
realjohnboy

Reply Wed 4 May, 2011 05:36 pm
Obama says the pictures will not be released. A very small survey of my employees and customers who overheard us agreed that that is good, but there were a few who said that we have a right, perhaps even an obligation, to see what our government is doing in our name.
BillRM

Reply Wed 4 May, 2011 05:42 pm
@JTT,
Quote:
He is that, Bill, and like you, he is seriously deluded. And like you he is unable to hold a rational thought in his mind. Moreover, like you, he isn't able to stay focused long enough to defend any position he might take save for insulting.

You two could be twins.

You are not at all that bad yourself JTT and so far this is the only talent you had shown.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Wed 4 May, 2011 05:48 pm
@realjohnboy,
Bet a very large amount of money that the real pictures will end up in the public domain shortly and more then likely that will include the worst of the worst of them.

I can only hope who ever will release them know how to filter out any metadata tracking information from them.

Hate to have someone hang himself over this matter.
JTT

Reply Wed 4 May, 2011 05:48 pm
@realjohnboy,
Quote:
A very small survey of my employees and customers who overheard us agreed that that is good, but there were a few who said that we have a right, perhaps even an obligation, to see what our government is doing in our name.

Why start now, RJB? Even when the facts are place dead in front of your noses, most just look away.

Noam Chomsky describes the process;

Quote:
In fact, it's rather striking. By 1969, about 70% of the American population was saying that the [Vietnam] war is -- the words were "fundamentally wrong" and "immoral," not a "mistake." And those figures are pretty stable up to the present. [interview in November 2004]

They are amazing figures, because almost nobody who says that has ever heard it. You don't read it anywhere.

What you read way at the critical side is the war was a mistake. We went in with benign intentions to do good, and we didn't understand the Vietnamese culture, and we didn't think it through, and it ended up being a disaster, which cost us too much, and there's some atrocities like those carried out by those horrible uneducated G.I.s at My Lai, but it was basically benign intentions gone awry.

http://www.chomsky.info/interviews/20041126.htm

Ionus

Reply Wed 4 May, 2011 05:56 pm
@JTT,
Quote:
Don't you have any concern for your children?
How are your children going JoinTalibanTerrorism ? Have they covered detonators yet ?
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Wed 4 May, 2011 05:57 pm
@JTT,
Quote:
You two could be twins.
Nah, I used to be a woman......
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Wed 4 May, 2011 06:01 pm
@JTT,
Quote:
So now, NK works for me, eh?
Very Happy Is that what we call it at work ? NK ? And the USA is the great Satan.....

We have discussed your paranoia and schizoid hatred of the military, and I am sorry you were raped by the entire 101st....but they were drunk, and you said hello sailor....try to forgive and get on with life....after that visit to the clinic, I am sure they wont do it again....

Look, cheer yourself up.....read a lovely war crime....you know that always makes you feel better .
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Wed 4 May, 2011 06:06 pm
@JTT,
Quote:
it was basically benign intentions gone awry.
Thus justifying your anti-military attitude and the damage by your type done to men who carried out their duties to the best of their ability....it is all those macho men isnt it ? Dont they just drive you mad with lust ? There are help services available for you as far away as a phone.....please ring .....
ossobuco

Reply Wed 4 May, 2011 06:39 pm
@BillRM,
This is all very ramifying to me, not meant as a coarse word.

My father had the experience of someone under him showing film of a certain bikini test at some gathering in new york. Because my father, who rarely slept back then, was photo head of all that, he lost his very high security clearance and could never get it back, a very disintegrating problem for the whole rest of his life, and my life. Hoover was the problem.

Times change, or do they?
BillRM

Reply Wed 4 May, 2011 07:08 pm
@ossobuco,
Quote:
Times change, or do they?

We know from the news reports that there is disagreement over releasing those pictures in the Obama Administation and whatever that sadly occur to your father it is still very likely that these pictures will leak.

If the leaker or leakers know what he/they are doing it is also likely that he/they will not be found out after the fact.

ossobuco

Reply Wed 4 May, 2011 07:27 pm
@BillRM,
Yea, I'll be following it.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 4 May, 2011 07:29 pm
@ossobuco,
I'll add that my father was probably at least partially at fault re not having pristine records - that's a guess.
I take after him. He was never anti u.s, quite the opposite. I have a series of letters from him trying to enlist in early '42, older guy with not good eyes.
ossobuco

Reply Wed 4 May, 2011 07:55 pm
@ossobuco,
yikes

http://thehill.com/homenews/house/159375-house-wont-honor-seal-mission-with-a-resolution

pissants