Sat 16 Apr, 2011 09:51 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Njtt3iuZx6U&feature=player_embedded

kuvasz

Sat 16 Apr, 2011 10:06 pm
@gungasnake,
More ******* bullshit from a loser.
MontereyJack

Sun 17 Apr, 2011 12:42 am
Pretty flexible definition of thuggery you have, snaKKKe. I see a few thousand people exercising their right of free speech against a remarkably stupid blowhard with a PA system who comes on their home turf and threatens their wellbeing and that of their neighbors and expects praise and popular support for it. She's a no-nothing windbag and they're making that abundantly clear. If there is thuggery, it's coming from Palin. No wonder her approval ratings are in the toilet.
RABEL222

Sun 17 Apr, 2011 01:02 am
Could someone explain what he thinks is wrong here. Its just some union people taking a page from the tea parties playbook.
0 Replies

msolga

Sun 17 Apr, 2011 01:20 am
@gungasnake,
gungasnake , it would be good if you could provide an explanatory statement of you own at the start of a thread like this.

Personally, I think this is lazy posting.

You're asking other people to do the homework & refute a case that you haven't even established.
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
Renaldo Dubois

Sun 17 Apr, 2011 06:34 am
Here's how it works folks. You pay your taxes that support government workers. A portion of that goes to wages, benefits, and then union dues. The union dues go to union people who then give it to the Democrat party for protection. That's why you can't fire a government teacher for 3-5 years. That's how long the process takes and they are getting full pay even if they don't work.

As the left would say....."That's not fair".
Renaldo Dubois

Sun 17 Apr, 2011 07:09 am
Speaking of the Tea Party.........

http://www.americanthinker.com/2011/04/ask_george_iii_if_demonizing_t.html
0 Replies

JTT

Sun 17 Apr, 2011 04:15 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Quote:
A portion of that goes to wages, benefits, and then union dues. The union dues go to union people who then give it to the Democrat party for protection.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think you forgot the part where the union people negotiate a contract with those responsible on the other side that defines the rights and the responsibilities of both sides.

My guess is that the contract, [I don't have to define that for you do I, Renaldo?] states what you can and cannot do with respect to any number of issues. But correct me here again, if I'm wrong.
Renaldo Dubois

Sun 17 Apr, 2011 04:38 pm
@JTT,
Who does the union negotiate with? politicians. That is why you have big liberal cities running out of money. I just explained it to you and you still can't see it. Those people the union negotiates with are those people who are supported by their union dues. Democrats. That's who they negotiate with and that is why we have the problem in Wisconin. The Democrats got kicked out and now the unions have to negotiate with people they haven't bought with OUR tax dollars.

You're corrupt to the core.
0 Replies

Fido

Sun 17 Apr, 2011 04:44 pm
@kuvasz,
kuvasz wrote:

More ******* bullshit from a loser.
Dito
0 Replies

Fido

Sun 17 Apr, 2011 04:48 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

Here's how it works folks. You pay your taxes that support government workers. A portion of that goes to wages, benefits, and then union dues. The union dues go to union people who then give it to the Democrat party for protection. That's why you can't fire a government teacher for 3-5 years. That's how long the process takes and they are getting full pay even if they don't work.

As the left would say....."That's not fair".
No one can take a bit of union money to influence the course of government without the permission of the person it belongs to... I have been there, and I know... Have you???
Fido

Sun 17 Apr, 2011 04:51 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:

Quote:
A portion of that goes to wages, benefits, and then union dues. The union dues go to union people who then give it to the Democrat party for protection.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think you forgot the part where the union people negotiate a contract with those responsible on the other side that defines the rights and the responsibilities of both sides.

My guess is that the contract, [I don't have to define that for you do I, Renaldo?] states what you can and cannot do with respect to any number of issues. But correct me here again, if I'm wrong.
Yes; it is a contract freely entered into; and if those people can break every contract or set the parameters of bargaining unilaterally, then we should be able to do so as well... Next time you need a loan from a bank, just bring a gun... They will understand... If you do not want to pay your bills; don't... It must be your right if the government can do so...
0 Replies

parados

Sun 17 Apr, 2011 04:56 pm
@gungasnake,
Best sign at the Palin speech?

Hey Walker, take a clue from Palin and QUIT.
Fido

Sun 17 Apr, 2011 05:06 pm
@parados,
parados wrote:

Best sign at the Palin speech?

Hey Walker, take a clue from Palin and QUIT.
If she had half a brain she would try to give him two...
Renaldo Dubois

Sun 17 Apr, 2011 05:34 pm
@Fido,
Union dues belong to the union. The Teacher's Unions belong to the Democrat Party because that is who the Teacher's Unions and Government worker unions give their money to. Government unions support Democrats.

You don't know this?
Renaldo Dubois

Sun 17 Apr, 2011 05:36 pm
@Fido,
Why, of course. She's stupid. Why, of course. She's so damn stupid she helped kick democrat asses all over the place last Nov 2. That's why she's stupid. She's effective. If she wasn't effective, you wouldn't waste your time calling her stupid every change you get.
failures art

Sun 17 Apr, 2011 07:52 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
You give Palin credit for GOP elected officials in 2010? Why? I think the election she showed up for the most was Christine O'Donnel. Everyone compared her directly to Palin, and Palin was very public in her support. How did that race go again?

No doubt the GOP had large victories in 2010, but how is it that your imagination credits a failed Alaskan Governor, and whoever writes her tweets.

A
R
T
Fido

Mon 18 Apr, 2011 08:17 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

Union dues belong to the union. The Teacher's Unions belong to the Democrat Party because that is who the Teacher's Unions and Government worker unions give their money to. Government unions support Democrats.

You don't know this?
Ren; I am sure you miss the point... Unless people individually donate part of their money to a union pac, it cannot be used... And the marriage between the democrat party and the unions is clearly one of inconvenience... The democrats are the party of everyone else... It is not made up only of union members, but of many minority groups... The republicans are much more unitary in their membership, representing the white middle class to rich of any color.... The democrats attract money like **** attracts flies, but only when they are elected... No matter what the democrats say they do little different from the republicans only because of the influence of money in politics....Incombants are a safe bet, and the capitalists, when they are not feeding money to both sides like to bet on a sure thing... Whether the tea party knows it or not, there is an element of revolution in their talk... They want to tear down the government as it stands, starve it of revenue, and deny to government its proper and well stated role... If they can so easily keep government powerless, and prevent it from serving the whole people (which it never really has done) then why should anyone support government and follow laws??? Let it fall.. It needs more than money... It needs the support of the people, and more than half the support of half of the people... Well we don't like it any more than you, but the intelligent people like the idea of government as much as they don't like the idea of a whole bunch of idiots running around with guns settling all with their own sense of justice... I am inclined to settle for the people with guns rather than a police state only because I am more inclined to trust people as the more intelligent have more sense than to do...

It is all fine really, but what we see is the power of demagogues over the uneducated and unenlightened, who are the very sort that raised Hitler to power... The respect for the right, say, for union members individually supporting candidates through pacs is non existent... But just let some dictator whip it out, and they will slobber all over it... They want to be told what to do just as they want to tell everyone else what to do... They do not realize the implications, or the consequences of such authoritarian desires... The germans did not march into dictatorship and world war... They took a whole lot of baby steps in that direction till they were at the brink, and then it was too late... The tea party is a party of American Nazis... They haven't got the balls to admit it, but hate is their common bond...
H2O MAN

Mon 18 Apr, 2011 08:24 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

Union dues belong to the union.

The Teacher's Unions belong to the Democrat Party because that is who the Teacher's Unions and Government worker unions give their money to.

Government unions support Democrats.

ALL TRUE!