Union thugs at Palin Rally

JTT

Fri 22 Apr, 2011 12:24 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
You're beginning to sound like a H2oman sock puppet that got a small injection of smarts; smarts in the sense that more than one sentence comes out, and a few big words.
Renaldo Dubois

Fri 22 Apr, 2011 12:29 pm
@JTT,
Wow. That's some heavy stuff. I bet you really impress the girls at the playground. Is this what you call debate around here?
JTT

Fri 22 Apr, 2011 12:44 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Quote:
Is this what you call debate around here?

The quote, below, Ren, your post prior to this one.

Quote:
Well, I really don't care what you do. Have you ever thought of psychological help for your co-dependency? I think they have self-help groups and they're free. No excuses now. Glad to help.

Are you even vaguely aware of the meaning of the word hypocrite?

Beth pointed to some facts, which are apparent to many more than Beth, about how quickly you can contradict yourself. How and why that's lost on you is really a mystery.

But this happens with so many of your "soulmates".

I pointed up similar facts in a jocular fashion. Perhaps the humor was too subtle for you. These too, you seem to ignore. Okie and Ican and even h20man, the odd time, at least have the brains to flee the scene until things "cool down".
Renaldo Dubois

Fri 22 Apr, 2011 12:53 pm
@JTT,
Who are you talking to?
H2O MAN

Fri 22 Apr, 2011 12:55 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

Who are you talking to?

JT, converses with the voices in his head
0 Replies

JTT

Fri 22 Apr, 2011 01:02 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,

Note that little @Renaldo Dubois, in the upper left corner, just above this text. That means I was replying directly to you. In addition, I addressed you with the short version of Renaldo; I used 'Ren'.

There's no need to feign stupidity to avoid things that you find mentally challenging; you have a pretty strong lock on it, Ren.
Renaldo Dubois

Sat 23 Apr, 2011 09:16 am
@JTT,
Am I supposed to take you seriously? I have a bad habit of laughing at lefties when I see them taking themselves seriously. Please forgive me.
JTT

Sat 23 Apr, 2011 10:29 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Quote:
Am I supposed to take you seriously?

Obviously not, Ren. This is your second or third post where you have been dancing around an issue that you don't want to face because you have illustrated to all, in your own words, just what a hypocritical fraud you are.

I refer you to Post: # 4,582,970, just above [but you know where it is, don't you?]. In it, there are quotes from you, ones that were almost said in the same breath, that confirms exactly what Beth stated.

An honest person -- isn't honesty one of those core conservative "principles"? -- would man up. But you go ahead and handle it in your usual fashion, all the while chiding others for their foibles. That's also one of those core conservative "principles".
parados

Sat 23 Apr, 2011 10:31 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

Please forgive me.

Tell it to the parole board.
0 Replies

Renaldo Dubois

Sat 23 Apr, 2011 10:52 am
@JTT,
You didn't quote me correctly. You all on the left around here seem to have this sad trait. That's really pathetic. You expect to be taken seriously and you can't even be honest enough to quote a fellow poster completely.

Really sad. You should be ashamed of yourself. I was completely honest and polite when I came here. If you can't take it then don't dish it out. It's very simple. Anytime you're ready.
0 Replies

Fido

Sat 23 Apr, 2011 10:53 am
@JTT,
JTT wrote:

Quote:
Am I supposed to take you seriously?

Obviously not, Ren. This is your second or third post where you have been dancing around an issue that you don't want to face because you have illustrated to all, in your own words, just what a hypocritical fraud you are.

I refer you to Post: # 4,582,970, just above [but you know where it is, don't you?]. In it, there are quotes from you, ones that were almost said in the same breath, that confirms exactly what Beth stated.

An honest person -- isn't honesty one of those core conservative "principles"? -- would man up. But you go ahead and handle it in your usual fashion, all the while chiding others for their foibles. That's also one of those core conservative "principles".
The reactionaries put great store in their principals, but behind it all is the money... What is a principal but an idea, and they never check their ideas against reality, but accept them all as proved... Well; they are not proved... They are not ideas or concepts of the physical world, but only things people say that makes them feel better about doing exactly as they please... Forget principals or ideals when it comes to real societies... An ounce of pragmatism is worth a ton of principals... If you deflate one of their principals they simply inflate another... It is a pointless exercise... If I did not want to hear what they have to say to better defend myself from their stupidity, I would not bother... I don't waste too much time expecting them to understand me... I don't think they can grasp the concept of reality, that some where and at some time society must work for people instead of people forever pouring their lives into societies that give them nothing in return...

You see how they like to bad mouth people... They would cut half the population off from the benefits of society and the protection of law...If I agree that government is not working for them, or for myself I must also admit that the government is not working for the rich either.... I say this because if the government is ruling us for the benefit of the rich, and it truly had some concern for that benefit, it would not let the rich have all they would take from this society which makes their lives a feast for parasites that will soon kill us all... Their life is our lives, and if they want their riches they should preserve the society that makes their wealth possible instead of buying even greater wealth at the price of our universal enmity...

They might think of revolutions as earth quakes that can take hundreds, even thousands of years in building the force necessary for change; and then, and suddenly the earth changes, and lives change, and those who remain must start over... They might relieve some of the pressure, the force for change, if they were able in the least to be aware of it; but the reactionaries show no such awarness...They hate the government which feeds on them but cannot bring themselves to admit that government might, if so inclined, serve to protect them from exploitation and abuse...
H2O MAN

Sat 23 Apr, 2011 10:59 am

We see how Obama, his Kool-Aid drinking followers and his media like
to bad mouth the American people every single day... it's disgusting!
0 Replies

Renaldo Dubois

Sat 23 Apr, 2011 11:02 am
@Fido,
Interesting post. I like the part of "how they like to badmouth people".

Do you think there is any hatred and vile rhetoric coming from the far left?
Renaldo Dubois

Sat 23 Apr, 2011 11:05 am
Here is a lovely day from the "religion of peace".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABjE_7uwA0I
JTT

Sat 23 Apr, 2011 11:15 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
You're still dancing, Ren. Your pace has just gotten a little bit more frenetic, which isn't all that great a ploy for you to employ. It simply shows you to be more of a hypocrite than you were one post ago.
0 Replies

JTT

Sat 23 Apr, 2011 11:17 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Diversions aren't a very good ploy either. These types of things all scream, "Look at me, look at me, I'm Renaldo the flaming hypocrite!"
Renaldo Dubois

Sat 23 Apr, 2011 11:20 am
@JTT,
You're a one trick pony. Is there something you expect by your continual mindless trolling? Is discussing the topic pretty scary for ya? Scared of what might happen?
JTT

Sat 23 Apr, 2011 11:30 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
What do you call these dance moves, Renaldo?

Quote:
Is discussing the topic pretty scary for ya? Scared of what might happen?

Yeah, that's been Renaldo, alright. Right now you are the topic. You've made yourself such because of your ability to fit two feet in your mouth.

When you've addressed your hypocrisy and dishonesty, we can move on to any topic you wish to discuss.
Renaldo Dubois

Sat 23 Apr, 2011 11:41 am
@JTT,
Do you have ways to make me talk?
JTT

Sat 23 Apr, 2011 12:17 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
No, I don't even have ways to make you less ignorant, to make you seek out the facts instead of listening to and swallowing whole the memes delivered to you from G Beck or similar sources.

Here I was hoping that you'd simply fall back into that pattern that conservatives are known for; honesty, lack of hypocrisy, fairness, good judgment, ... .

But if you want to continue with the dance lessons, have at it, Ren.