Union thugs at Palin Rally

Renaldo Dubois

Sat 23 Apr, 2011 01:20 pm
@JTT,
Now you're asking me to dance? Do you have a crush on me?
JTT

Sat 23 Apr, 2011 01:34 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Quote:
Now you're asking me to dance?

Not at the present, Ren, maybe later. Besides, with this one man shilly shally that you've been engaged in for the last couple of pages, you'd have no time for me.

Quote:
Do you have a crush on me?

No, I simply have an aversion to all the negative qualities that you seem bound and determined to parade around this thread.

Renaldo Dubois

Sat 23 Apr, 2011 01:35 pm
@JTT,
You seem obsessed with me. What exactly is it you demand that I do?
RABEL222

Sat 23 Apr, 2011 01:39 pm
@JTT,
My god JTT! How can you use the words and conserative and honesty in the same sentence?
Renaldo Dubois

Sat 23 Apr, 2011 02:59 pm
@RABEL222,
Amazing. That's deep. You should start a political blog.
0 Replies

JTT

Sat 23 Apr, 2011 03:04 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Awwwww, now you're trying to effect the part of a little ingenue. You know exactly what I've been saying, what Beth said, what Cy has said and what you have gotten yourself into.

If your conservative principles fail you now, well, there's no much anyone can do, is there?

Let's just both make note that you don't have the necessary honesty and integrity to own up to what you've shown in these and other posts.
Renaldo Dubois

Sat 23 Apr, 2011 03:06 pm
@JTT,
That cements it. You've definitely got a crush on me.
JTT

Sat 23 Apr, 2011 03:38 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
What's really unbelievable, Ren, is the degree of deception, even after you are full caught out, that you and other conservatives go to so that you don't have to admit to your own hypocrisy, lies and devious behavior.

You could be the Republican candidate for prez. From what you've shown here, you seem to be as bright as Reagan and Bush jr, which as we both know, doesn't take much, right?
Renaldo Dubois

Sat 23 Apr, 2011 04:36 pm
@JTT,
Uh, ah, Yeah, right. Right on, man. I agree. Hell yeah. I dig it.
JTT

Sat 23 Apr, 2011 06:50 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Let's review, Renaldo.

Quote:
Renaldo: I am only going to respond to your first point.

Quote:
Beth: interesting.

If other people (i.e. cyclo) don't respond to ALL of your points you call it editing and cherry-picking.

should you be allowed to do it? or should you be called the same names you call others when they don't respond to all of your points?

Quote:
Renaldo's idea of an on topic response: Well, I really don't care what you do. Have you ever thought of psychological help for your co-dependency? I think they have self-help groups and they're free. No excuses now. Glad to help.
Renaldo Dubois

Sun 24 Apr, 2011 07:34 am
@JTT,
When you are selective then you are cherry picking my posts. I don't use quotes because I am responding to the entire post. I am not selective in my response. When you are actually debating someone you can't stop them in mid thought and reply to that point and then allow them to continue. That's idiotic, yet you and your pals somehow think that it's okay. Typical. Lefties will cheat, lie and even steal for their agenda and you've all proven it day after day after day.
0 Replies

Fido

Sun 24 Apr, 2011 10:16 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

Interesting post. I like the part of "how they like to badmouth people".

Do you think there is any hatred and vile rhetoric coming from the far left?
Certainly; and almost always justified.... The right, meaning the reactionaries have run this country into a crater, and yet they blame the left/liberals... Did the liberals ever have their J. Edgar Hoover... Did the Liberals ever have any homosexual anti-communist cardinals in their pockets... Did they ever have a Reagan who could find it in his heart to love labor unions in Poland so long as they were a force against communism, but who hated them here as a force for democracy???

You guys are like any Southern Slave holder before the Civil War, who have and have had everything going your way for years, but who would split the union at a heart beat caring little for the pain and bloodshed that might follow... You have beat labor about the head and chest... You have beat blacks where it will not show... You have kept women as an inferior class...You have stepped on every civil right in defense of your social privilages, and yet you refuse to support the people who have laid their lives on the line to support you.... I do not think any one can say anything bad enough about the people on the rights that could not be better said, and more hurtful with only the addition of more truth... The so called conservatives, the reactionary biggots of the normal and religious sort are traitors; and in a fair world would be tried and hanged...

They have betrayed on countless occasions both the spirit and letter of the constitution... They are enemies of the people and of liberty... I am only nice to you bums because I really want to find some common ground... I want us all to be civil... I want us all to bend our efforts and backs to a common and virtuous purpose; which is, in a word: Liberty... I do not want to be your enemy as a human being only because you are an enemy of liberty and humanity... I do want to forgive and forget, and work with even the reactionaries for a better world for all our children... Just don't think for a moment that it is easy...
0 Replies

Fido

Sun 24 Apr, 2011 10:20 am
@RABEL222,
RABEL222 wrote:

My god JTT! How can you use the words and conserative and honesty in the same sentence?
All of humanity is conservative, and many of us are honest... Those who call themselves conservative only mean they claim to be more conservative than anyone else, which is to say: REACTIONARY... It is all a screen...
0 Replies