Union thugs at Palin Rally

parados

Mon 18 Apr, 2011 03:16 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

When did you stop beating your wife?

Obviously you don't understand the logical fallacy involved.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Mon 18 Apr, 2011 03:16 pm
@JTT,

JT, you are a dolt looking for love in all the wrong places... maybe people could take you serious if only you had a brain.
JTT

Mon 18 Apr, 2011 03:20 pm
@H2O MAN,
You just keep proving me right, h2oman. You never offer anything of substance because you know that you have no substance to offer.

Do you want to do a review of your posts?
H2O MAN

Mon 18 Apr, 2011 03:30 pm
@JTT,

JT is probably a union thug/wife beater that hangs out in your
local bus station trolling for young substance during off hours.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Mon 18 Apr, 2011 03:47 pm
@JTT,

careful JTT, lest he call you a 'fascists' next...
H2O MAN

Mon 18 Apr, 2011 03:51 pm
@Region Philbis,
Region Philbis wrote:

careful JTT, lest he call you a 'fascists' next...

You just did...
0 Replies

Fido

Wed 20 Apr, 2011 06:40 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

When did you stop beating your wife?
Probably where most of us do: Before we ever begin... I think the question is: Are you still beating your wife... No real good answer for that...
Renaldo Dubois

Wed 20 Apr, 2011 06:43 pm
@Fido,
Of course there isn't an answer for that. Do you think those of us on the right just walked off the damn banana boat? You keep believing that **** you see on MSNBC or other leftest propaganda sites, you'll end up dumber than Daffy Duck.
0 Replies

Fido

Wed 20 Apr, 2011 06:47 pm
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

Fidoo, you are an ignoranus.
So we all are... But not yet complete... Here is the problem... We all have some information, and we can guess the rest; but one person out of his own character, or lack of it will draw one conclusion, and another will draw a different conclusion completely... I have reason to believe as I do, facts, and reading... Some education and a lot of reading go into the formation of my opinions... What goes into yours??? Consider the shapes, which are limited however numerous that you might construct from the tinkertoys you possess as knowledge... We are perhaps not far different, but I would be willing to bet that I have more pieces of knowledge to play with... I can construct a more accurate analogy of reality with what I know...
Renaldo Dubois

Wed 20 Apr, 2011 06:49 pm
@Fido,
Do you believe there is correct knowledge and incorrect knowledge? There are many voices in the world. How do you tell the difference? Wouldn't it depend on where your moral compass is pointed?
0 Replies

Fido

Wed 20 Apr, 2011 06:50 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

No, I am not wrong on all three.

Where do government workers get their wages and benefits from?
You are a fool if you think people get their wages from some one and do not create that portion along with profit out of their own labor.. We might differ as to the value created by government workers, but if they do as they are told they are worth what they get... You would not muzzle the Ox that threshes the grain... Would you???
Renaldo Dubois

Wed 20 Apr, 2011 06:58 pm
@Fido,
You didn't answer the question. Who pays the wages of government workers. It's a simple question and you're pretty smart. Who?
JTT

Wed 20 Apr, 2011 10:10 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Quote:
Who pays the wages of government workers.

That comes from the taxes paid by taxpayers. Who pays the salary of the governors, state legislators, ... ?

Who pays the wages and salaries of gigantic corporations that get huge bailouts from the government?
H2O MAN

Thu 21 Apr, 2011 04:07 am
@JTT,

It's all tax payer money.
The government makes nothing, they just take more of what
working Americans earn and give it to more and more moochers.
Renaldo Dubois

Thu 21 Apr, 2011 09:45 am
@JTT,
I never claimed to be for bailouts for corporations. That's a different issue.

My point is no one is guaranteed a job or a certain level of income in the private sector so why should the government workers be entitled to guaranteed wages and benefits?
JTT

Thu 21 Apr, 2011 09:49 am
@H2O MAN,
Quote:
The government makes nothing, they just take more of what
working Americans earn and give it to more and more moochers.

What do you make? What have you ever made? You're simply a moocher that doesn't have the brains necessary to make anything so you took a bit of simpleton training so you could install water softeners.

Governments constantly make things in the sense that they provide research that is highly beneficial to all manner of making and producing things. Governments make parks and roads and the sewer systems that take away the copious amounts of **** that you generate - wish that they could take away the verbal **** that you generate. It ain't much in volume, granted, and we daily see that it's nothing in terms of substance.
H2O MAN

Thu 21 Apr, 2011 09:51 am
@JTT,
Your assumptions are incorrect, but this is nothing new because you are an ignoranus.
JTT

Thu 21 Apr, 2011 10:02 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Quote:
My point is no one is guaranteed a job or a certain level of income in the private sector so why should the government workers be entitled to guaranteed wages and benefits?

Are you trying to tell me that there are no private labor contracts in the USA, that, for example, the Teamsters Union doesn't exist?

JTT

Thu 21 Apr, 2011 10:05 am
@H2O MAN,
As usual, you are frightened silly about actually addressing anything because you think folks will see that you lack substance.

I'll let you in on a little secret, lameman. Everyone already knows that you lack anything even approaching substance.
0 Replies

Renaldo Dubois

Thu 21 Apr, 2011 10:31 am
@JTT,
I will type slower so you can understand.

No one is guaranteed certain wages and benefits. Government unions do not represent workers of a profit industry. All of government worker's wages are from taxes. You can't keep taking money from the people. You have no product to sell. You make no profit from which to negotiate. You're stupid.