Union thugs at Palin Rally

JTT

Thu 21 Apr, 2011 11:17 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Quote:
No one is guaranteed certain wages and benefits.

You're either risibly stupid or you're a liar, Ren. What was all the kefuffle about during the auto industry meltdown over wages and benefits?
parados

Thu 21 Apr, 2011 11:25 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Quote:
You have no product to sell.

So if a company sells a service they sell no product?
Or are you arguing that public employees provide no service?

Quote:
You make no profit from which to negotiate.

So a non profit company can't negotiate with unions?

Quote:
You're stupid.

Based on your statements so far, I think that applies to you Renaldo.
Renaldo Dubois

Thu 21 Apr, 2011 06:17 pm
@JTT,
Thanks for making my point. The kerfluffle was because a bunch of Americans were against bail outs. Americans are getting fed up with the unions. Can't you tell?
Renaldo Dubois

Thu 21 Apr, 2011 06:21 pm
@parados,
I am only going to respond to your first point. If you want more then you'll have to respond with a full thought instead of being a coward and picking apart my post and thereby making it impossible for a reply. All of you little punks seem to have the same comprehension problem along with your ADD.

Government workers have no product. The government has constitutional functions and it has grown bigger than it is supposed to be. Our country is turned inside out. The states are not subserviant to the Feds. Jefferson warned of a Federal Government bigger than the states. That's why we are in financial trouble.

You and your pals on this forum have to be about the dumbest pile of miscreants I've dealt with in quite a while. It really stinks around here. Smells like rotting Marixists. None of you run a business, have built a business, or know anything about meeting a budget. You're spoiled little snotty brats, dumber than a matchstick, and twice as ignorant. You will lie, cheat, and steal. That's how you live. Everyone owes you a living. A dog is more worthy than any of you are. The dog loves his master. You will bow and lick your master's boots and spread their lies, not our of love, but because you know your master will take care of you. That's why you hate those who love freedom and are willing to fight to keep this nation free. There's only one real negative thing about our freedom in the USA....we have to put up with parasites like you and your friends on this forum, but that's okay. It's the price we gladly pay.
JTT

Thu 21 Apr, 2011 06:23 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Quote:
The kerfluffle was because a bunch of Americans were against bail outs. Americans are getting fed up with the unions. Can't you tell?

The bailouts were for the unions? How much money was given and who did it go to, Ren?
JTT

Thu 21 Apr, 2011 06:28 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Quote:
The states are not subserviant[sic] to the Feds.

In some ways they most assuredly are.

Quote:
Government workers have no product.

I already illustrated that they do and you continue to try to perpetuate this lie.

Quote:
The government has constitutional functions and it has grown bigger than it is supposed to be.

These simplistic little blurbs are fine for someone with the mentality of a TPer to stick on a sign, but what the hell are you trying to say?

That last paragraph, Wow! Got any sources that back up that pile of nonsense?
parados

Thu 21 Apr, 2011 09:31 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
So, you get nothing from the government at all?

Let's see.
So.. firemen provide no service? I guess homes burn down in your part of the country?
Judges don't sentence people for crimes?
Prisons don't hold criminal because there are no guards?
Your roads aren't built?
Your bridges don't exist?
I'll bet you are poisoned every day because there is no government worker that ensures food safety.
Do you shoot people daily since there is no law enforcement to protect you from criminal activity?

It's obvious you didn't get an education from a teacher since you are willing to make that ludicrous argument that governments provide no products.

Quote:
If you want more then you'll have to respond with a full thought instead of being a coward and picking apart my post and thereby making it impossible for a reply
At least you can recognize that your argument was torn apart and you can no longer support it but that didn't stop you from acting stupid, did it?
Renaldo Dubois

Fri 22 Apr, 2011 07:37 am
@JTT,
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/2176518/posts
0 Replies

Renaldo Dubois

Fri 22 Apr, 2011 07:40 am
@JTT,
Perhaps you skipped high school to stay in your mom's basement and watch MTV. Since I am a compassionate conservative, I have provided a starter kit for you so you can learn some American history. Glad to help.

http://edsitement.neh.gov/lesson-plan/federalist-debates-balancing-power-between-state-and-federal-governments
Renaldo Dubois

Fri 22 Apr, 2011 07:43 am
@parados,
I'm not speaking of constitutional requirements and building roads is certainly no "product". Every dime spent is raised from taxes. No one buys a road from the government. You analogy is ludicrous.
JTT

Fri 22 Apr, 2011 08:29 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Quote:
Perhaps you skipped high school

That's right. I went directly from middle school to university, Ren. Smile

I had a look at your source just to confirm what you've already made so apparent. So far all you have given is a simplistic high school take on these issues. Did you take a lot of courses in college directly related to these issues?
JTT

Fri 22 Apr, 2011 08:34 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Quote:
and building roads is certainly no "product".

Neither is trucking, or rail a product. Why do you so hate business? What of doctors, no product, dentists, no product, people who come to fix your washing machine, no product, ... .

The list is endless, Ren but so too is your store of fatuous statements.
Renaldo Dubois

Fri 22 Apr, 2011 09:09 am
@JTT,
I gave you the info you asked for and you haven't made a counterpoint. That makes you stupid, dishonest, and lacking integrity.....but we already knew that.
0 Replies

Renaldo Dubois

Fri 22 Apr, 2011 09:10 am
@JTT,
Trucking is business. You're too damn stupid to understand the difference between private industry and public service. Our education system has failed you. Your parents should ask for a refund immediately.
parados

Fri 22 Apr, 2011 09:11 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
You don't get a product unless you can buy it and own it?

You do realize that you don't own the Windows operating system on your computer, don't you?
Are you saying that Microsoft doesn't sell products because they only license you to use it?
0 Replies

parados

Fri 22 Apr, 2011 09:12 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
How is trucking a business? I don't buy the truck when I ship something.
I pay for the service, just as I pay for the service of the road that truck drives on.
0 Replies

Fido

Fri 22 Apr, 2011 10:02 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

I will type slower so you can understand.

No one is guaranteed certain wages and benefits. Government unions do not represent workers of a profit industry. All of government worker's wages are from taxes. You can't keep taking money from the people. You have no product to sell. You make no profit from which to negotiate. You're stupid.
Defense is not a product??? Do you think the military pulls it out of their butts??? Do you think regulation, intelligence, police, prisons, courts, and oversight are not products, or are not produced... We have less of government employees now when compared to Roosevelt... They have down sized, but what the rich hate is that government workers do not exist as a human funnel to move tax dollars to the rich, but invariably consume some of it themselves... They do not like that the government attempts to govern their (The Rich's) worst and most outrageous behavior... They get around government, and they get around the unions, but having to do anything to avoid government seems only too much like real work to them... They hate democracy, even the piss poor examples of it that we have... I can't help them with that... I believe business should be ruled and not enjoy a single right that people enjoy, or in our case, do not enjoy because we must work 24/7 to have them in name only.... A lot of jackasses want to muzzle the ox that threshes grain... They want everything for nothing, and they can go to hell...
0 Replies

Fido

Fri 22 Apr, 2011 10:08 am
@parados,
parados wrote:

Quote:
You have no product to sell.

So if a company sells a service they sell no product?
Or are you arguing that public employees provide no service?

Quote:
You make no profit from which to negotiate.

So a non profit company can't negotiate with unions?

Quote:
You're stupid.

Based on your statements so far, I think that applies to you Renaldo.
Eighty percent of the business in this country actually produce no product, but the few that do account for eighty percent of our exports... It is not by the choice of the people that so much of what we consume is services and not what we ourselves produce... Their wages are cut until they can be cut no more, then capital is exported along with their jobs; and cheap imports replace what they once produced, so they buy cheap having less to spend, and everything cycles down a notch.... It is amazing that so few exports and real jobs can support so much of the society, but we are at a tipping point where all could fall simply on not enough production, wages, or exports...
0 Replies

ehBeth

Fri 22 Apr, 2011 10:27 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

I am only going to respond to your first point.

interesting.

If other people (i.e. cyclo) don't respond to ALL of your points you call it editing and cherry-picking.

should you be allowed to do it? or should you be called the same names you call others when they don't respond to all of your points?

Renaldo Dubois

Fri 22 Apr, 2011 12:10 pm
@ehBeth,
Well, I really don't care what you do. Have you ever thought of psychological help for your co-dependency? I think they have self-help groups and they're free. No excuses now. Glad to help.