Union thugs at Palin Rally

Fido

Mon 18 Apr, 2011 08:29 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

Why, of course. She's stupid. Why, of course. She's so damn stupid she helped kick democrat asses all over the place last Nov 2. That's why she's stupid. She's effective. If she wasn't effective, you wouldn't waste your time calling her stupid every change you get.
I don't spend much time talking about her at all... I spend most of my time staying out of range of that whiney, mother superior voice of hers... Do you really think she knows better than me what is best for me??? Do you really think she knows better than anyone what is best for them??? She laid the lives of her own children on the altar of politcal ambition... What does she know coming from butt wadd Alaska??? She is going to tell us how to run the lower forty eight??? If those people did not have senators giving them equal power with any state holding far more people, and only had their representative based upon population, they would not have spit... All it is, is scenery, space, and cold... She is a bimbo... You are all bimbos... Not one of you understands that you are the last people who really have anything left of the commonwealth excepting the upper 2%... I understand you are afraid of losing it, but kill the government and you will be left defending what you own on your own, and that will be the end of that... It is time to make all the nation's property part of the commonwealth, again... It is time to show you bimbos who really owns this land, who really makes the law, and who really provides for defense... When you want to find out, just load up and start shooting...
gungasnake

Mon 18 Apr, 2011 08:36 am
@Fido,
Quote:
Ren; I am sure you miss the point... Unless people individually donate part of their money to a union pac, it cannot be used... And the marriage between the democrat party and the unions is clearly one of inconvenience... The democrats are the party of everyone else... It is not made up only of union members, but of many minority groups... ..

Right. You have what's left of the union movement in the United States, mainly the corrupt NEA; you have the enviro-whacks who want to reduce the planet's human population to medieval levels for the greater glory of Gaea, perverts of every stripe, almost all blacks, large sections of which have been bred into a kept voting block whose only salable skill is voting and who the dems themselves would have to eliminate the day after the country split up and there were no more pubbies to vote against; illegal aliens; Wall-Street fat cats; the trial lawyers' guild; hollywood Californicatia and all the freaks and "beautiful people(TM)" on the left coast....

But basically the dems are the party of the very rich and the underclass; middle class people in America are generally Republicans.

0 Replies

Fido

Mon 18 Apr, 2011 08:38 am
@failures art,
failures art wrote:

You give Palin credit for GOP elected officials in 2010? Why? I think the election she showed up for the most was Christine O'Donnel. Everyone compared her directly to Palin, and Palin was very public in her support. How did that race go again?

No doubt the GOP had large victories in 2010, but how is it that your imagination credits a failed Alaskan Governor, and whoever writes her tweets.

A
R
T

The democrats could stand to be more democratic, especially with large issues like health care... They could have put several approaches on the table and had a national referendum to decide which or whether one would be accepted... Baring that, each could have went back to their districts and articulated a strong defense for it, and this very few did do...It was a **** bill... It totally compromised what Americans needed and deserved to keep the profit part of medicine in business for a few more years... Anyone who thinks the current system is okay is purely and irredeemably retarded... Health care is breaking the government just as is the support of all the unneeded people drop into its care by outlaw capitalism, and it is the people who are blamed... Well, the government is going broke anyway, and if they do not give the people some bone to chew, then the people have no reason to support the government... The tea party wants to have their throats cut rather than having the government leech every blood cell from their body... Well; poor and sick people do not have a choice, and government does not really have a choice either... If they do not pay their bills then none of our bills will get paid either, and the wealth the tea party prizes so highly will turn instantly to paper... Without the government to defend their wealth no one will have more wealth than they can personally defend, and that is usually enough any way...
0 Replies

Fido

Mon 18 Apr, 2011 08:47 am
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

Renaldo Dubois wrote:

Union dues belong to the union.

The Teacher's Unions belong to the Democrat Party because that is who the Teacher's Unions and Government worker unions give their money to.

Government unions support Democrats.

ALL TRUE!
What does that mean??? I give my money to the government and that means I belong to them??? If you give your money to a prostitute she does not belong to you any more than you belong to her, or in your case: Him...

It would rather be the other way around, that the unions buy the affection of the democratic party, but for the fact that the unions do not like the democrats because the democrats have many masters all seeking something from it only because they get nothing but insult and injury from the republicans...The democrats do the minimum for the unions, and considering that it is the united states government that should be our union, and do all that the unions are forced to try to do against the will of a government which refuses to do its job, then all the money spent to try to influence government to protect the working classes would be better spent on guns and ammo... Is that the world you want; waterman
Renaldo Dubois

Mon 18 Apr, 2011 09:54 am
@Fido,
I could ask you the same question. Do you think Obama knows what's better for me? I don't. So we have different opinions. God bless America.
JTT

Mon 18 Apr, 2011 09:56 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
You really are a study in confusion, Ren.
Renaldo Dubois

Mon 18 Apr, 2011 10:02 am
@JTT,
Only to a liberal.
H2O MAN

Mon 18 Apr, 2011 10:54 am
@Fido,
Fido wrote:

H2O MAN wrote:

Renaldo Dubois wrote:

The Teacher's Unions belong to the Democrat Party because that is who the Teacher's Unions and Government worker unions give their money to.

ALL TRUE!
What does that mean???

Little pup, it means all three points listed by Renaldo or correct.
Fido

Mon 18 Apr, 2011 11:17 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

I could ask you the same question. Do you think Obama knows what's better for me? I don't. So we have different opinions. God bless America.
No; Mr. Obama may have a better sense of what is better for us, short term, but no good vision of what is good the country or any of us as individuals... Democracy is not just a form of government, but is each person having charge of their own affairs unless and until those affairs begin to affect the welfare of others... And no one should have a voice in any affair that does not affect them personally... Most things could be settled by the people involved, if the government would let them; but the parties often aggrevate situations until the fester into national issues; and the last thing they want is for everyone to have a vote and a voice in their own affairs... Teddy Kennedy once said in a convention speech that the Democratic party is voice of the people... Only because all of the parties have stolen our vote and our voice at every opportunity... If on either side of any issue working people must form pacs to lobby an issue against the will of big money, it is certain that votes alone do not matter... The poor will never have enough votes or money combined to go against the wishes of those who have lots of money, not enough to pay taxes, but enough to influence government... Anyone can earn money or make profit; but one must own the government to keep all at minimum cost... And that is exactly the group that owns Mr. Obama... The banks are full of cash... The fed is full of cash... This money given free to big finance that is helping to push us under the waves of deficit is not finding its way to the people, and will not help in recovery, but sitting where it is will certainly help the banks to weather the next certain depression...

Mr. Obama is just like all the rest who believe that what is good for GM is good for America... Nothing could be further from the truth... The rich have sucked more out of this country than this country can bear, and they have been able to do so because we do not have democracy which could be our strength and defense... More of the same, which is what Mr. Obama is about is not what you need, or want... If I hate him and you love him what difference would that make??? The ideology of capital won over our government from the start, and the government does not have a single brain to figure that fact out, that in giving to money the government of its dreams, and tied to capital with a noose, it has no defense now but in the defense of its rotten economy of exploitation... It is not the people who will defeat Mr. Obama... Money, and our money freely given to the banks will be turned against Mr. Obama, not for what he does, but for what he says, and that is :Change.. The banks do not want change, and if they could banish the word they would do so...
0 Replies

Fido

Mon 18 Apr, 2011 11:24 am
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

Fido wrote:

H2O MAN wrote:

Renaldo Dubois wrote:

Wrong on all three... The closest it comes to true would be on the third point; but an alliance of necessity is not a love fest, and there is no true love between the democrats and unions... I have seen my union support republicans because they were more intelligent, and promise them future support if they would support the union in return... Some times they do, rarely... More than this, I have seen union men vote for people like Reagan, and Wallace because their message: Anti commuism, anti tax, anti government appealed to those in the unions who saw themselves as part of an endangered middle class... Our rights are endangered, though not as part of the middle class, but as part of the working class...

JTT

Mon 18 Apr, 2011 11:34 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Are you now suggesting that all conservatives are as blind to the facts as you and that all conservatives would display the degree of ignorance you have?

H2O MAN

Mon 18 Apr, 2011 11:38 am
@Fido,
Fidoo, you are an ignoranus.
JTT

Mon 18 Apr, 2011 11:59 am
@H2O MAN,
You never say anything of substance, h2oman, because you know that you lack substance.

You don't ever say anything because you are just marginally bright enough to realize that you would be so easily caught out on what you say that it would remove any doubt remaining as to your level of intelligence.
Renaldo Dubois

Mon 18 Apr, 2011 02:33 pm
@Fido,
No, I am not wrong on all three.

Where do government workers get their wages and benefits from?
Renaldo Dubois

Mon 18 Apr, 2011 02:34 pm
@JTT,
When did you stop beating your wife?
Renaldo Dubois

Mon 18 Apr, 2011 02:35 pm
@JTT,
And your posts have nothing to do with the topic and are nothing but personal comments and insults. Grow up and address the topic if you can. Otherwise, you might as well keep silent because you really aren't contributing to the conversation.
JTT

Mon 18 Apr, 2011 02:42 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Yesterday, after I found out from one of Parados's posts that you are still beating yours.
Renaldo Dubois

Mon 18 Apr, 2011 02:48 pm
@JTT,
As usual, the lesson went over your head. I guess I'll just have to go back to ignoring you. I thought you had matured, but I was wrong.

Show us something of substance. Make a point without a personal comment about the poster.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Mon 18 Apr, 2011 02:56 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

And your posts have nothing to do with the topic and are nothing but personal comments and insults.

That is the way of the left, they can't come up with anything rational or logical so they launch childish personal attacks.
JTT

Mon 18 Apr, 2011 02:57 pm
@H2O MAN,
I guess I misspoke when I said that you were "just bright enough".

Would you like to do a review of your posts, h2oman?