cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2011 09:19 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter, You are correct; most families are spending more for food and fuel, and other consumer spending is down - even as those working have received pay increases - most of which is going towards the higher cost of food and fuel. The first quarter GDP has barely shown an increase after a 4% increase in the last quarter of 2010.

It's going to get worse before things improve, because there are too many handicaps for American consumers as we go forward.

Renaldo Dubois

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2011 09:25 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Why does our energy secretary want our gas prices to as high as Europe's?
0 Replies

Renaldo Dubois

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2011 09:26 am
@cicerone imposter,
But I keep hearing that the economy is getting better? It sure isn't for those Americans who are low income and on fixed incomes, the very ones BO promised to take care of. Something is falling off the rails of "hope and change".
0 Replies

Renaldo Dubois

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2011 10:14 am
Another example of transparency from our dear leader.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/bronstein/detail?entry_id=87978&tsp=1
0 Replies

Renaldo Dubois

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2011 10:20 am
Looks like the curtain is being pulled back on these maggots.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWyCCJ6B2WE
H2O MAN

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2011 11:12 am
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

It's going to get worse before things improve, because there are
too many handicaps for American consumers as we go forward.

How can that be?

Obama, his minions and liberals here on A2K swear our economy
is growing and recovery is happening. Are these people lying?
0 Replies

Renaldo Dubois

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2011 11:37 am
Yes, they are lying. They think they can keep lying to us and things will magically get better. They are liberals and that's how liberals think. They haven't got a clue. America is in trouble and all these "social justice" do gooders can do is run around mocking and sneering hard working Americans who play by the rules while insulting them and calling anyone a racist who disagrees with them. They're sick pissants.
0 Replies

Renaldo Dubois

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2011 11:40 am
http://www.breitbart.tv/black-chamber-of-commerce-ceo-blasts-marxist-brownshirt-obama/

Wow ...what honesty. He voted for the O because "he is Black". Then said "Biggest mistake he ever made".
0 Replies

Renaldo Dubois

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2011 02:01 pm
Looks like the apple didn't fall too far from the tree. BO's father got kicked out of Harvard and even the USA. Looks like both of them took a free ride in life and never had to create a job or accomplish anything. Boy did you libs get fooled. Looks like the old man could even be a bigamist. Nice.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0411/53968.html
0 Replies

failures art

Reply Sun 1 May, 2011 07:46 am
Renaldo - hit seems like you may seem to let a very limited small group formulate your opinions for you. You post other people's thoughts alot here.

A
R
T
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Sun 1 May, 2011 08:19 am
@failures art,
I find them interesting and want to share. Do you have a problem with free speech or is it just me that you have a problem with?

Here is an opinion I made all by myself. Looks like Obama is now murdering little kids. Dropping bombs on Daffy's kid and grandkids. How could you support a President that murders little kids?
failures art

Reply Sun 1 May, 2011 08:39 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

I find them interesting and want to share. Do you have a problem with free speech or is it just me that you have a problem with?

Here is an opinion I made all by myself. Looks like Obama is now murdering little kids. Dropping bombs on Daffy's kid and grandkids. How could you support a President that murders little kids?

I didn't say you can't post these things. I'm just keeping you honest. You refuse other people's sources and call them propaganda, but all of your sources qualify as propaganda. You don't actually disapprove of propaganda, you disapprove of anything that challenges your worldview.

A
R
T
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Sun 1 May, 2011 09:02 am
@failures art,
That's funny....you keeping me honest....

I just read that NATO just bombed a disabled children's hospital. Nice. Your President is insane. Tell me what's wrong with that "world view".
failures art

Reply Sun 1 May, 2011 09:33 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

That's funny....you keeping me honest....

I just read that NATO just bombed a disabled children's hospital. Nice. Your President is insane. Tell me what's wrong with that "world view".

I think the only reason you care is because Obama is in office. If NATO did it, why do you credit this mistake to Obama?

I think you care more for political scoring than any people in Lybia.

A
R
T
H2O MAN

Reply Sun 1 May, 2011 09:35 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

I certainly believe he is. He is nothing more than a con man. He promised to close Gitmo. He promised to never attack a nation that was no direct threat. He promised the stimulus would provide jobs. He promised to never raise my taxes. Gasoline is now $4 a gallon in some states and expected to reach $5 by this summer. How can any Democrat with a good conscience expect to win a second term? Surely, we Americans can do better than this. Surely, Democrats love their country enough to see that we can't afford to re-elect this incompetent fool who is destroying our country.

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2011/04/obama_to_ignore_provisions_of.html

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r291/atfsux/ObamaConstitution.jpg
0 Replies

Renaldo Dubois

Reply Sun 1 May, 2011 09:48 am
@failures art,
You guys don't like it when your own tactics are used on you. Funny.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 1 May, 2011 10:29 am
@failures art,
They're good at imitation and parroting what others say without the ability to determine their veracity. I wonder how big a brain parrots have?
0 Replies

failures art

Reply Sun 1 May, 2011 11:34 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

You guys don't like it when your own tactics are used on you. Funny.

How about you address people individually, instead of addressing comments at "the left?" I think that would be more productive. Please don't attribute things to me based on the actions of others. Please reply to my questions and posts. In this thread, your tactics are your own, they belong to nobody else.

A
R
T
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Sun 1 May, 2011 12:19 pm
@failures art,
YOU don't like it when YOUR own tactics are used against YOU.

Does that suit you?
failures art

Reply Sun 1 May, 2011 03:30 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

YOU don't like it when YOUR own tactics are used against YOU.

Does that suit you?

No, it does not suit me. If you plan on making such an accusation, I expect that you can prove it. Please provide posts that use this tactic (for which you have not even vaguely described) and support your allegation. Otherwise you are just blindly making hollow accusations.

I believe the best way to describe the argumentation style you employ is that you (1) only wish to assert you views, but (2) never attemp to defend them or (3) allow for cross analysis with other people's views. I've asked many questions to you that have been left unanswered. After this much time, I think you'd have been able to compose a reply if you were capable.

It is very telling. I don't think you've thought out your views well enough yet. You are incapable of defending them. Instead you get rude and insult people. This makes you look immature.

A
R
T