Survivor Nicaragua--Old v. Young

Green Witch

Reply Thu 14 Oct, 2010 07:01 pm
Females drop eggs (including women) without the aid of males, it's the fertilizing we need the males for. Not eating the rooster was so stupid they all should have choked on that dinner. Despite the chicken caper, they should have kept Tyron around for his muscle. Na is just annoying. I think the guy (Mike?) showing off his immunity idol will be the next to go if his tribe goes to counsel.
Linkat

Reply Mon 18 Oct, 2010 02:42 pm
@Green Witch,
I believe the next episode, they are showing a double tribal counsel - seems like both teams are going have to vote some one off.
Reyn

Reply Mon 18 Oct, 2010 04:13 pm
@Linkat,
Yes, should be a good one! Very Happy
0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Thu 21 Oct, 2010 06:57 am
Sorry I don't remember everybody's names yet.

Surprised Marty is still there.

Surprised Dan (is that the old, feeble rich guy's name) is still there.

Very surprised at what a mastermind the pretty Asian woman is. And powerful too.

Not surprised at what a joik Fabio is. Started laughing when he accepted Guillermo Villas as a chess master. Kept laughing when he accepted Marty as one.

A little surprised that Kelly B. got voted out. Too risky toward the end. She'd get the sympathy vote.

A little surprised that Na has kept her mouth shut. I guess once she lost the focus of her venom, she didn't have much to say.
Reyn

Reply Thu 21 Oct, 2010 07:50 am
@Roberta,
Roberta wrote:
Very surprised at what a mastermind the pretty Asian woman is. And powerful too.

That's Brenda. What a back-stabber she's turned out to be. I wouldn't trust her. Her and Naonka made a good team, but unfortunately for each other, they were put on different teams.

The one team sure blind-sided Eve real good. They made it sound like she was safe.

I think (he better, if he's smart) Marty will play the immunity idol the next time they go to tribal counsel.

In the meantime, Naonka is keeping real quiet about her idol, eh?
Irishk

Reply Thu 21 Oct, 2010 08:10 am
@Reyn,
This is the point in the season where I start remembering their names and I started to like both Chase (even though he's nice to Naonka lol) and Jane last week. I still think they'll both go pretty far. Jane is the older lady with lots of spunk and the younguns seem to like her a lot.

I still think Naonka will quit...just a few more cold, rainy nights and she's a goner....what a wimp lol, despite her tough talking.

Show has a bit of a mean streak, no? Every season they do the TC where one team has to watch the other eat...cruel. Sash looks like he's wasting away by the minute.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Thu 21 Oct, 2010 10:21 am
@Roberta,
Oh man, that Fabio conversation was gold, pure gold. I stated before I liked the guy - he is so dumb I hope he stays longer, cracks me up.

In the words of Elaine - Fabio is a Mimbo.
Roberta

Reply Thu 21 Oct, 2010 11:43 am
@Linkat,
Dumb and ignorant. The weird thing is that he's viewed as a loose cannon. Nobody knows what he's going to do! Including him (I think).
Irishk

Reply Thu 21 Oct, 2010 12:05 pm
@Roberta,
Dumb, but soooooo likable. I don't think he'll ever have a target on his back (he's only a threat to himself lol), so I could actually see him going down to the wire on this show. Who wouldn't want to be up against him in the finale?
Linkat

Reply Thu 21 Oct, 2010 12:43 pm
@Irishk,
Yes - just picture him trying to answer the questions at the final tribal. You can actually see the emptiness in his eyes when he is trying to think.
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Thu 21 Oct, 2010 01:20 pm
The tribes don't seem to be eating very much food.

Also, they haven't showed them going fishing, inspite of both sides now having fishing gear. What's up with that?
Roberta

Reply Thu 21 Oct, 2010 01:42 pm
@Reyn,
This seems to happen every time, Reyn. Nobody's eating, and nobody's fishing. I assume that they give up on the fishing because they don't catch anything. But with this group it's hard to tell.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Thu 21 Oct, 2010 06:12 pm
It shows in the upcoming preview that Jane catches a fish and seems to eat it by herself.

Fabio is the guy who put a wrench in Brenda's plan by not voting for Marty. I would think that would put a target on his back.
Reyn

Reply Thu 21 Oct, 2010 06:15 pm
@Green Witch,
In that case, I'm rootin' for Fabio! Laughing

I no like Brenda. She's Naonka's buddy.
Green Witch

Reply Thu 21 Oct, 2010 06:21 pm
@Reyn,
You can have him, Reyn. I keep wanting to slap him to dislodge a little sense in his head.

I don't know why everyone kept saying Kelly B. will win because the jury will feel sorry for her lack of a leg. These people will be the jury and I never saw any sympathy coming from any of them. Kelly B. also never looked for any.
Reyn

Reply Thu 21 Oct, 2010 09:03 pm
@Green Witch,
Green Witch wrote:

You can have him, Reyn. I keep wanting to slap him to dislodge a little sense in his head.

Oh, I know. Just half kidding about him. He's good for comic relief, though, kind of like the tattooed couple in the current Amazing Race. Laughing

I also agree re: Kelly B. Many seem to have taken a dislike to her, because they THINK that she'll get these so-called sympathy votes.

But, many seem to be thinking the same way - so where's the sympathy going to come from? Mad
Irishk

Reply Fri 22 Oct, 2010 09:53 am
@Reyn,
Not a Brenda fan here, either, but she does know the game so I think we'll have to put up with her for a while. Once the merge happens, she'll be seen as a threat and will probably get ousted for that reason, but I'm betting she makes it to the jury.

What poor Favio has going for him is that Marty and Jill have much bigger targets on their backs and I think if he can stick it out until the teams merge, he can easily form alliances that will take him to the end. Everyone is gonna want to be up against him at the finale LOL.

0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Fri 22 Oct, 2010 09:55 am
@Green Witch,
In was thinking the same thing - if they all felt that way and they are jury, then why the devil would she even have a shot. I still want fabio in the final just so I can see if he can form a complete logical thought.

He is sort of like the cute little dumb puppy.
Irishk

Reply Fri 22 Oct, 2010 10:03 am
@Linkat,
Yeah...I can't see him winning, but if he makes it that far he probably has a good shot at fan favorite.
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Fri 22 Oct, 2010 10:53 am
I've been liking Jill (the red-haired older woman, I believe?). I think she'll do well.