Moderators Needed for the New Philosophy Forum Group on A2K

Intrepid

Sat 21 Aug, 2010 09:41 am
It seems that the kids have migrated over from the philforum.
CalamityJane

Sat 21 Aug, 2010 09:51 am
@Intrepid,
Oh here is all the drama! I was wondering where all the juveniles went - I should have followed spendius posts to find out Very Happy
kickycan

Sat 21 Aug, 2010 09:55 am
I like this Caroline chick. She's got spunk.
cicerone imposter

Sat 21 Aug, 2010 09:56 am
@CalamityJane,
Don't waste your time; spendi spouts in circular imagery based on his own philosophy of what he believes to be christianity.
Caroline

Sat 21 Aug, 2010 09:58 am
@kickycan,
Thanks and you've got musty smelling balls I here? Smile
cicerone imposter

Sat 21 Aug, 2010 09:59 am
@Caroline,

"I here?" WOW, that's a revelation I hadn't expected.
Caroline

Sat 21 Aug, 2010 10:04 am
@cicerone imposter,
Lol. Check his thread, it's so funny.
0 Replies

kickycan

@Caroline,
Caroline wrote:

Thanks and you've got musty smelling balls I here? Smile

Laughing I'll have you know they smell like the dewy grass at the end of a rainbow, missy!
spendius

@cicerone imposter,
I could hardly spout what I don't believe ci. And I have very little experience of any non-Christian societies. Certainly not enough to have anything worthwhile to say about them.

Are you recommending we all spout what we don't believe about societies we have no real knowledge of?

0 Replies

djjd62

Sat 21 Aug, 2010 10:05 am
@cicerone imposter,
ha, brave, i wouldn't go "there" Wink
0 Replies

Caroline

Sat 21 Aug, 2010 10:05 am
@kickycan,
Lol you should know!Smile
0 Replies

HexHammer

Sat 21 Aug, 2010 11:24 am
@Intrepid,
Intrepid wrote:

It seems that the kids have migrated over from the philforum.
Please! There are loads of attention whores and other weird rabble, but don't accuse me of being 1 ^^
0 Replies

djjd62

Sat 21 Aug, 2010 11:31 am
am i a moderator yet, cause i'm itching to start banning folks

that scumbag djjd62, gone Twisted Evil
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Sat 21 Aug, 2010 11:46 am
@Caroline,
Caroline wrote:

Sorry Zeth if I'm annoying you but they are picking at me which yes from now on I will ignore it ok.

Verb 1. ignore - refuse to acknowledge; "She cut him dead at the meeting"
disregard, snub, cut
do by, treat, handle - interact in a certain way; "Do right by her"; "Treat him with caution, please"; "Handle the press reporters gently"
2. ignore - bar from attention or consideration; "She dismissed his advances"
brush aside, brush off, discount, dismiss, disregard, push aside
cold-shoulder, slight - pay no attention to, disrespect; "She cold-shouldered her ex-fiance"
reject - refuse to accept or acknowledge; "I reject the idea of starting a war"; "The journal rejected the student's paper"
discredit - cause to be distrusted or disbelieved; "The paper discredited the politician with its nasty commentary"
shrug off - minimize the importance of, brush aside; "Jane shrugged off the news that her stock had fallen 3 points"
pass off - disregard; "She passed off the insult"
flout, scoff - treat with contemptuous disregard; "flout the rules"
turn a blind eye - refuse to acknowledge; "He turns a blind eye to the injustices in his office"
laugh away, laugh off - deal with a problem by laughing or pretending to be amused by it; "She laughs away all these problems"
disoblige - ignore someone's wishes
3. ignore - fail to notice
pass up - fail to acknowledge; "he passed me up in the street"
note, notice, mark - notice or perceive; "She noted that someone was following her"; "mark my words"
4. ignore - give little or no attention to; "Disregard the errors"
disregard, neglect
pretermit - disregard intentionally or let pass
HexHammer

Sat 21 Aug, 2010 12:36 pm
Dear Attention ***** Caroline, you usually take offense of insignificant things, which makes you prone to attacks in the end, further you claim to put people on ignore all the time, yet you don't.

I belive it's due to your extremely low IQ and RQ which is blatantly evident here http://able2know.org/topic/158728-18 just the thread headline is utterly stupid in itself. Those things you suggest to solve the global green house effect is laughable.

I beg of you to STFU, for you own sake and everybody elses sake.
djjd62

Sat 21 Aug, 2010 12:38 pm
@HexHammer,
who elected you the judge of all things good and worthy
spendius

Sat 21 Aug, 2010 12:49 pm
@Butrflynet,
There's one you've missed.

Pretending all those for various personal reasons. That's quite common on A2K.

When somebody puts me on Ignore I start writing snidey things about them in the third person for the others to read. The ladies do that a lot. If a lady starts ignoring another lady in a social group the latter starts saying snidey things about the former behind her back. The first lady then daren't ignore another one because if she does the two ignored ones get together and start feeding each other's snides and if they have known each other for a while it can get pretty messy going beyond cellulite jollies and roots showing.

You should never Ignore anybody. It has nothing going for it and when somebody starts talking about it being like when a little girl runs in the house boo-hooing to her Mom and buries her face in her apron and sobs that she's not speaking to little spendi again becuse he put a spider down her back when she wasn't looking it has even less than nothing going for it.

farmerman has me on Ignore. He would say that that last sentence was a "run-on" by a show off but if challenged to get the meaning in it over as fast and as neat he will put you Ignore again.

I think Bob introduced the feature as a Silliness detector. If he didn't it was definitely a fortunate unintended consequence.
0 Replies

HexHammer

Sat 21 Aug, 2010 01:56 pm
@djjd62,
djjd62 wrote:

who elected you the judge of all things good and worthy
Sometimes someone has to step up and try to put order to the fools and its followers.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Sat 21 Aug, 2010 02:12 pm
Yeah, if I'd imagine that a2k was bought by another, bigger forum and we're
then the newbies there and post along with OmysigDavid, hawkeye, BillRM and a few others, I am sure our overall reputation would decline just by affiliation too.
spendius

Sat 21 Aug, 2010 02:17 pm
@CalamityJane,
That's only natural Cal. Then it would be up to us to overcome the difficulty and get bedded in at the new site. A lot of experience of a lot of pubs is probably an advantage in that regard.

If I had been a Phif I would be an A2Ker in no time flat. And I would still butter you up every chance I got.