Moderators Needed for the New Philosophy Forum Group on A2K

Caroline

Sun 29 Aug, 2010 05:22 pm
@Pangloss,
I think there'll be enough people judging by the amount that post in the phil forum and I think maybe some people are lying low and no doubt will come out when the new one is set up.
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Sun 29 Aug, 2010 05:24 pm
@Pangloss,
That is what I was thinking also, It seems that many may have left the forum and went else where.
spendius

Mon 30 Aug, 2010 01:42 pm
@reasoning logic,
They don't all have your capacity to soak it up rl. It's a tough place is A2K . You get some women ripping you to shreds if you do any philosophy and some blokes doing the same if you do. Philosophy polarises the sexes you see. Once we get good at philosophy we have no time for chasing women. Bertrand Russell and Freddie Ayers had female students sitting at their feet pleading for a AA++ in the exams. Professors have the privelige, at least in civilised countries, of treating all AA++ papers confidentially. That's why there's all these women in media. They can read real good. It doesn't matter that they don't understand any of it. Walter Shandy's wife wasn't a mutant.

No. We are too busy with the higher things in life to start acting like a monkey when the season comes on. Some philosophers have no time for them at all.

And that's no good now is it? Think of the beauty production business. Well---maybe you had better not--the howling you had better leave out as well.

It's probably better that the ones who like A2K just melt into it and the snotty-nosed, counter-jumpers can suit themselves.

cicerone imposter

Mon 30 Aug, 2010 07:01 pm
@spendius,
spendi must be on the sauce again.
Quote:
It's a tough place is A2K .
spendius

Tue 31 Aug, 2010 07:21 am
@cicerone imposter,
He's at it again. He comes back to it like dogs revisit their vomit. A2K is not a tough place for people like you. Blurting stupid assertions is always easy. That's why you do it.

Will you explain to the folks on here what difference my being "on the sauce" makes to the post I wrote above. Not that I was but that can't stand in your way can it?
Intrepid

Tue 31 Aug, 2010 08:33 am
@spendius,
Nobody knows it, but I actually consumed three cups of coffee this morning.
spendius

Tue 31 Aug, 2010 05:22 pm
@Intrepid,
No wonder you're lit up.
mark noble

Wed 1 Sep, 2010 03:28 pm
@spendius,
Hello!

Every post one of us ex-philiforumers makes feeds your insatiable appetite Spendius. You are all trolls here. Good luck with your dual-addictions.

Ps. The first one's always free...

Have a fantastic evening!
Mark...
CalamityJane

Wed 1 Sep, 2010 04:52 pm
@mark noble,
mark noble wrote:

You are all trolls here.

Aha! This might be, however, we the trolls here have given you a platform to expose your ravishing intellectual properties to us and judging (forgive us if we judge) from all the lovely threads you have opened so far, it seems, that we - the trolls, are better off on our side of the fence than yours.

Oh, have a lovely day as well, you'll need it
Calamity (Jane)
GoshisDead

Wed 1 Sep, 2010 05:03 pm
@CalamityJane,
Don't we all have a little troll in us?

here's mine
http://collectively-yours.com/images/products/detail/piratepinktrolldoll.jpg
CalamityJane

Wed 1 Sep, 2010 05:04 pm
@GoshisDead,
Yes you're right, we all do - except mark nobel of course.
0 Replies

mark noble

Thu 2 Sep, 2010 10:56 am
@CalamityJane,
Hi CJ!

I was referring to the thread, not the arena.
Thank you for your kind gift though.

Journey well!
Mark...
0 Replies

Holiday20310401

Sat 4 Sep, 2010 01:24 am
Hey John!

Still looking for moderators?
0 Replies

wayne

Mon 6 Sep, 2010 12:28 am
I'm beginning to wonder if this group is ever going to actually materialize.
HexHammer

Mon 6 Sep, 2010 02:46 am
@wayne,
wayne wrote:

I'm beginning to wonder if this group is ever going to actually materialize.
I'm sure it will, when the forum goes live.
mark noble

Mon 6 Sep, 2010 08:34 am
@HexHammer,
The forum is not out to compete with A2K Hex. It is to reunite those who don't want to mix it up, let's say.

It's about blood, not business.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Mon 6 Sep, 2010 10:34 am
@GoshisDead,
How frightful!
0 Replies

KeY

Sat 4 Dec, 2010 08:46 pm
@jgweed,
Hey i would like to apply for this position, i know i just barely joined this website but i saw the moderator spot open and i love moderating. i have moderated before, the site where i moderated i am very active on. i have over 9k in posts and i am still very active. if you wish to contact meyou can inbox me or contact me @ [email protected] thanks
-KeY
Intrepid

Sat 4 Dec, 2010 10:50 pm
@KeY,
You'll find it lonely at the top. Very Happy

BTW - Did you check the dates?
0 Replies

jespah

Sun 5 Dec, 2010 07:33 am
@KeY,
Click the "Contact Us" Link at the bottom of any page, and repeat your offer. We'll look into it. Thanks.
0 Replies