Moderators Needed for the New Philosophy Forum Group on A2K

Caroline

Sat 21 Aug, 2010 08:35 am
@spendius,
Oh I play by the rules I just don't want to play with you, that is my right so why don't you piss off.
Intrepid

Sat 21 Aug, 2010 08:36 am
@Caroline,
Oh, you will. I know you will. People like you just can't help themselves. They thrive on attention. Doesn't matter whether it is positive or negative. I can now see why the rational for moderators. Pity.
0 Replies

spendius

Sat 21 Aug, 2010 08:44 am
@Caroline,
Yes--it seems it is your right. It's just so terribly bad mannered and an unutterable nuisance. Imagine the game being played by others who are ignoring some of the players.

Are you trying to bring the game to an end? You're ignoring Intrepid now you said and Intrepid plays the game from time to time. You'll end up playing just with Dutchy because he doesn't do arguing and then you'll get fed up with it and leave him high and dry.

You would get thrown out of every pub I've ever been in with tactics like that.
spendius

Sat 21 Aug, 2010 08:48 am
@Caroline,
Quote:
Oh I play by the rules

A flat out lie. The rules say that you make an association with the word the last entrant left. Nothing could be easier to understand nor easier to accomplish. I wouldn't be surprised if you are one of these people who suddenly dart onto a zebra crossing to surprise the motorists.
0 Replies

Caroline

Sat 21 Aug, 2010 08:48 am
@spendius,
Em I just responded to you, Rockhead said Prince, you said shortarse and I said in response to you me. Happy now dear.
Rockhead

Sat 21 Aug, 2010 08:50 am
you guys are getting boring.

mebbe you should go back to swearing...
0 Replies

spendius

Sat 21 Aug, 2010 08:53 am
@Caroline,
Quote:
Em I just responded to you, Rockhead said Prince, you said shortarse and I said in response to you me. Happy now dear.

Excellent. Top notch old girl. I knew we could get some sense into you if we persisted. You'll thank me for it eventually. So I'm not on Ignore now I suppose. Spiffing!!
Caroline

Sat 21 Aug, 2010 08:54 am
@spendius,
What oh old bean, anyone for tennis, what what what.Smile
spendius

Sat 21 Aug, 2010 08:56 am
@Caroline,
You see Caroline, all you need is a bit of strong handling. I am very experienced with stroppy women. I used to take them on as a challenge. I learned it off Jack Nicholson.
Caroline

Sat 21 Aug, 2010 09:02 am
@spendius,
Ok spendi I bow down to you, your the hardest bastard I've come across. Hey Jack is cool, I'm a fan, good choice well hell I'd better bow down to you now if you're taking lessons off one of the coolest guys in town, he rules!Smile
spendius

Sat 21 Aug, 2010 09:16 am
@Caroline,
Yeah--that scene when Diane Keaton had been reading her rubbish poetry and was the only female for miles and it was bedtime.
Caroline

Sat 21 Aug, 2010 09:17 am
@spendius,
Sorry I don't know it. What happened?
spendius

Sat 21 Aug, 2010 09:19 am
@Caroline,
What do you think happened? He gritted his teeth, shook his head slowly from side to side and made the only move he could think of in the circumstances.
Caroline

Sat 21 Aug, 2010 09:20 am
@spendius,
Lol which was?
spendius

Sat 21 Aug, 2010 09:21 am
@Caroline,
Reds. I think.
Caroline

Sat 21 Aug, 2010 09:23 am
@spendius,
I don't get it, you mean sports?
0 Replies

mark noble

Sat 21 Aug, 2010 09:31 am
@spendius,
spendius wrote:

You would get thrown out of every pub I've ever been in with tactics like that.

That might take a while... Ha ha!

Mark...
0 Replies

mark noble

Sat 21 Aug, 2010 09:35 am
Caroline - Please don't join the new group!

Caroline

Sat 21 Aug, 2010 09:36 am
@mark noble,
I have no intention of discussing anything with you so dont worry.
mark noble

Sat 21 Aug, 2010 09:40 am
@Caroline,
You are a liar!
0 Replies