Lily says goodbye

Lily

Reply Sat 18 Jun, 2011 02:58 pm
I read some of my old poems in this forum. And it made me realize, gosh, how I miss philosophy forum. I miss the little cosy forum where I could join in so many intresting discussions, write poems and get instant feedback. Has there been some sort of replacement yet? I mean, of course a really big forum like this can be great, but sometimes it's too big for me to be able to find anything, or getting to know anyone. Yes I know it's silly, but it felt as if I had some friends in the old forum. Where are you guys now? But that's enough complaining, now I just want to say thanks. Thanks to so many, from so many places, who have taught me so much. When I started my philosophy forum account I was sixteen, and really needed someone to talk to. I got so much wisdom, and so many nice words. I learnt so much about writing in English. Now I'm 18, I'm all grown up(in Sweden we are allowed to do pretty much everything except buying liquor at a liquor store at 18). And, since I find this forum a bit difficult, and all my good ol' friends seems to have left, I probably won't come back here, at least not at a regularly basis.

So, TTFN, we mightn't meet ever again. But somewhere in Sweden there's a girl who is very grateful for all the things you've taught her. Have the best of lives.

(I know it's not really good manners to do this, but I would like to tell you that I now have a twitteraccount, philrefill, if you would like to see when I try to write something smart in only 140 characters. And, if I ever get I proper blog, I'll notify my, at this moment, 4 followers. (Seriously, I need more followers..) )(Yes, I know this wasn't a question, but I wasn't able to post this as a discussion)
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,754 • Replies: 2

kuvasz

Reply Sat 18 Jun, 2011 05:25 pm
@Lily,
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-yPaSE4tI-EU/TcTCkCcXHTI/AAAAAAAACNU/TQpqTS7i0hI/s400/mr-spock.jpg

Live long and prosper, Lily. Return when you can.
0 Replies

Caroline

Reply Sun 7 Aug, 2011 03:53 pm
@Lily,
Hi Lily, how are you? I've been offline for awhile as my lap top has got a virus, I'm using my friends at the moment.

I thought you got a good response here from your poems. Anyway keep in touch girl always. I will send you a pm as soon as I get the hang of it.x
0 Replies