Fri 20 Aug, 2010 08:53 pm
@Zetherin,
it's more fun that way.

but makes for a messy thread...
0 Replies

Caroline

Fri 20 Aug, 2010 08:55 pm
@Zetherin,
Of course I know how to use the ignore function but it's pretty hard to ignore someone when they're taking big chunks out of me, what I mean is when they stop picking on me which I will ignore if doesn't stop, I will be ignoring them indefinitely.

Sorry Zeth if I'm annoying you but they are picking at me which yes from now on I will ignore it ok.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Fri 20 Aug, 2010 09:48 pm
Any volunteers for moderators yet for the New Philosophy Forum Group?
roger

Fri 20 Aug, 2010 10:13 pm
@cicerone imposter,
You're off topic.

Hey, wait a sec
0 Replies

spendius

Sat 21 Aug, 2010 02:20 am
Hey--that Caroline eh? Sheesh. She's just butted into the Word Association Game and is trying to play with me on Ignore. Can you believe that. When I told her she ordered me to leave the game and I've been playing it for 7 years. Every day. Who brought diddicos like that to A2K?
Caroline

Sat 21 Aug, 2010 02:30 am
@spendius,
liar you butted in and I dont care if you played it for fifty years, it's not yours.
Intrepid

Sat 21 Aug, 2010 04:56 am
@spendius,
Caroline certainly does seem to have issues. How does one moderate that? Ignore seems to be more a word than a function with her. I wonder is she knows the difference between the actual ignore function, the thumbs down function and just shutting the hell up and acting in less of a childish and offensive manner.
spendius

Sat 21 Aug, 2010 06:31 am
@Intrepid,
Impossible. She's saving the earth by sweeping up some leaves for an hour a week to find herself something to do and when you point out that windmills on all the houses and photoelectric cells covering most of north Africa are non starters in global economic conditions where 85 million barrels of oil and I don't know how much coal is being consumed, and growing, she starts calling you names. When you call her names back she accuses you of calling people names and ripping chunks out of them.

She needs taking in hand by a bloke.

No wonder Philforum went tits up.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Sat 21 Aug, 2010 07:19 am
@Caroline,
Caroline wrote:

liar you butted in and I dont care if you played it for fifty years, it's not yours.

it is difficult for everyone if you try to play the word games with one of the regulars on ignore

I tried it for a while a couple of years ago, but as a matter of respect for the other players I took the player back off ignore. I just scroll through his posts elsewhere.
Caroline

Sat 21 Aug, 2010 07:20 am
@Intrepid,
Dont pick fights with me then and that was uncalled for Intrepid consider yourself ignored forever, never again will i speak to you.
ehBeth

Sat 21 Aug, 2010 07:21 am
@Caroline,
Caroline, you're really going to need to consider your approach to folks.

You're going to end up playing solitaire in the word games at this rate.
0 Replies

Caroline

Sat 21 Aug, 2010 07:22 am
@ehBeth,
I dont use the ignore button can everyone get that please? He just ripped into me so why enter a thread where I was playing for hours, I refused to play with him, I have that right.
ehBeth

Sat 21 Aug, 2010 07:23 am
@Caroline,
it's certainly your choice to behave in this way

you're not making things easy for yourself
Caroline

Sat 21 Aug, 2010 07:25 am
Keep digging spendi. At least I'm constructive and not destructive like you and your little play mates, I'm proud of who I am and you cant stop me so eff off.
0 Replies

Caroline

Sat 21 Aug, 2010 07:26 am
@ehBeth,
How am I not making it easier for myself? You mean just put him on ignore? He's not worth reading his posts I think you might be on to something.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Sat 21 Aug, 2010 07:31 am
@Caroline,
Caroline wrote:

Dont pick fights with me then and that was uncalled for Intrepid consider yourself ignored forever, never again will i speak to you.

Pick fights with you? That seems to be your reply to anybody who dares to say something that you do not agree with.

Like I said earlier, it does not bode well for the old philiforum to have had you as a moderator. I really find it incredulous that they had made that decision. I have to wonder how many members you were responsible for driving away. Your childish rants and antics only serve to put you in a bad light and you have nobody to blame but yourself.
Caroline

Sat 21 Aug, 2010 07:35 am
@Intrepid,
Yes I do disagree when someone says no one cares about me and tell me I'm emotional, things like that, that's picking a fight with me jeez get with it. No I'll tell you the real problem, you three cant have give it but you totally cant take it so up yours Intrepid, you're all picking on me why? Because you dont like what you hear, tough dont **** with me then stupid.
Intrepid

Sat 21 Aug, 2010 08:06 am
@Caroline,
I hope you get the help you need. Really.
Caroline

Sat 21 Aug, 2010 08:09 am
@Intrepid,
And I hope to never speak to you again, really.
spendius

Sat 21 Aug, 2010 08:29 am
@Caroline,
Quote:
He just ripped into me so why enter a thread where I was playing for hours, I refused to play with him, I have that right.

I did not rip in to you. This is what I said--

Quote:
This game can't be played by those using Ignore.

And it can't and obviously so. And playing for hours is neither here nor there. I've been playing for 7 years. Non stop. You have no right to disrupt a game that has been played since Sept 2002 with 72,000 entries without a hitch until you arrive. Then it's chaos. It wouldn't surprise me if you came on the game with the specific intent to disrupt it and make yourself the centre of attention.

So what did you reply--

Quote:
Then go away.

You ripped first with that. And Dutchy, as calm a chap as you'll find, bowed out.

You don't have the right to do that. You make an association with the last entry and that's all there is to it. Hence if any regulars on the game are on your Ignore list you have disqualified yourself from playing.

Otherwise you could refuse to play rounders because I was pitching and before you know it, if all goes to plan, you are picking your opponents team.

So either play the word association game according to the rules or piss off.