Moderators Needed for the New Philosophy Forum Group on A2K

Caroline

Mon 16 Aug, 2010 10:43 am
@spendius,
As always spend your post doesn't make sense, if you cant take being called a prick, a weasel or whatever then DONT troll but you do it all the time which is why so many ignore you. Bye.
Caroline

Mon 16 Aug, 2010 10:44 am
@Intrepid,
Sependi insulted for no reason and didn't like the backlash, what's your excuse?
spendius

Mon 16 Aug, 2010 10:45 am
@Caroline,
It made sense to me.
Caroline

Mon 16 Aug, 2010 10:45 am
@spendius,
Yeah you're the only one, go away.
djjd62

Mon 16 Aug, 2010 10:48 am
@Caroline,
i'm not one to come to spendi's defence, but his post made very good sense actually

you can't expect a troll to be anything but a troll, so either accept them, try to change them, or ignore them
0 Replies

Caroline

Mon 16 Aug, 2010 10:49 am
All three of you are very childsih, spend and hex are trolls and I dont know why intrepid has an axe to grind with me coz I called spendi a troll and a prick for being a troll, what the hell it's got to do with him I dont know, child.
djjd62

Mon 16 Aug, 2010 10:50 am
@Caroline,
i'm childlike actually, not necessarily childish Razz
0 Replies

spendius

Mon 16 Aug, 2010 10:51 am
@Caroline,
Quote:
Sependi insulted for no reason and didn't like the backlash

I hadn't noticed anything actually. I didn't know I had insulted anybody and I had no view on anybody's response who thought I had. It's great here with you Pifs coming in.

Night Ripper

Mon 16 Aug, 2010 10:53 am
@Caroline,
Caroline wrote:

All three of you are very childsih, spend and hex are trolls and I dont know why intrepid has an axe to grind with me coz I called spendi a troll and a prick for being a troll, what the hell it's got to do with him I dont know, child.

Caroline, you add nothing to this discussion and just seem to like being in the middle of things adding your two cents, acting superior and playing referee. I hope this clears up why you're not getting a warm welcome since you seemed confused.
Caroline

Mon 16 Aug, 2010 10:53 am
@spendius,
Point taken dijj, I didn't read it properly just assumed it was another bizarre post.
Well that's down to you Spendi if you want to learn I'm happy with that, but don't insult a good friend of mine and expect me to be happy about it, especially when it was when I was talking to you. All I have had is childish responses and from two posters it has nothing to do with, what do you expect me to do.
Adious.
Caroline

Mon 16 Aug, 2010 10:54 am
@spendius,
You don't know what this is all about? Are you playing dumb on purpose?
0 Replies

Caroline

Mon 16 Aug, 2010 10:55 am
@Night Ripper,
Go away NR, I'm not interested in what you got to say as this has nothing to do with you. I dont care about no warm welcome, what am I soft?
0 Replies

Intrepid

Mon 16 Aug, 2010 10:57 am
@Caroline,
Caroline wrote:

Frankly, I don't care what you call Spendius or anybody else. Also, I don't know why you think I have an axe to grind with you. My post had nothing to do with your comments to Spendius. My comments had to do with the general way you are posting since it was mentioned that you were a moderator in the old philiforum and I, based on your responses to people, made comment that I could understand why you were no longer a moderator.

My comments were not based on one post but rather a number of posts and it was obvious, to me, that you are a very emotional person and would be best suited to something other than a moderator.

Your several posts after than have only reinforced my thinking on the matter. It seems that you consider people who do not agree with you as trolls or flamers. You post replies so quickly that I doubt you have taken time to actually read and absorb what is being written.

Earlier you mentioned that you were upset with Spendius because of something that he said in one of your threads. Why bring that to this thread? I don't want to upset you furthers, so I will refrain from cluttering up this thread with something that has nothing to do with the topic. The only thing that comes close to the topic is your unsuitability for a moderator, IMHO.

[edit] I notice that you have the same retorts to your former philiforum members. At least you are an equal opportunity poster.
Caroline

Mon 16 Aug, 2010 10:58 am
Just because I say what I feel, (spendi was a prick for being a troll), none of you like it well I dont care what you think because you're not important to me goodbye children.
0 Replies

Caroline

Mon 16 Aug, 2010 11:01 am
@Intrepid,
What other posts have you seen of mine that makes me emotional and flaming, your full of crap Intrepid, go and do something useful and stop picking on me. I've been all over this board and you three are the only idiots I've come across, all my other posts have been constructive but not here, I'm leaving this thread now so you children can play amongst yourselves.
Toodles.
djjd62

Mon 16 Aug, 2010 11:11 am
@Caroline,
intrepid and spendius, who's the third?
Caroline

Mon 16 Aug, 2010 11:19 am
@djjd62,
Hexhammer, he just had to have a dig.
0 Replies

mark noble

Mon 16 Aug, 2010 11:20 am
@wayne,
Hi Wayne!

I am not attempting to convince anyone of anything. I am just being me.

Does one enhance their aesthetic features without the quality of vanity being present? No.
Ergo, the description is justified.
I am not making a judgement here, I am simply relating to spendius the likely source of such a statement.

The 'egotistical' remark was for the sake of his statement 'no pain - no gain'. This statement originates from an vain mindset.
IMO.

I do see your point though, and I thank you for your reproach.

Kind regards to you!
Mark...

mark noble

Mon 16 Aug, 2010 11:23 am
@Caroline,
'Last word' eh?
0 Replies

mark noble

Mon 16 Aug, 2010 11:26 am
@HexHammer,
Hi Hex!

Best post of yours I have ever read!