Moderators Needed for the New Philosophy Forum Group on A2K

Caroline

Mon 16 Aug, 2010 10:03 am
@Intrepid,
You haven't a clue why I was dropped as mod, you have no idea, making assumptions is a foolish thing to do. We weren't allowed to swear so it wasn't because of that, you have know idea do you. You made an assumption based on what? Nothing! Spendius insulted a friend, he's a troll, if that makes him a prick in my eyes then I'm entitled to my opinion, you disagree? Then check out his insult, he's a troll and a waste of time, don't Intrepid make out it's something it's not because you don't like what you hear, that's just not smart, but then I expected it from you.
spendius

Mon 16 Aug, 2010 10:14 am
I looks like Caroline easy gets the 'ump.
Caroline

Mon 16 Aug, 2010 10:16 am
@spendius,
Patronizing troll, I'm upset with you for insulting Khethil for no good reason, looks like you get the hump for what reason?
Caroline

Mon 16 Aug, 2010 10:20 am
Why did you insult Khethel Spendius, for what reason? I mean I know why but do you?
0 Replies

Intrepid

Mon 16 Aug, 2010 10:23 am
@Caroline,
Caroline wrote:

You haven't a clue why I was dropped as mod, you have no idea, making assumptions is a foolish thing to do. We weren't allowed to swear so it wasn't because of that, you have know idea do you. You made an assumption based on what? Nothing! Spendius insulted a friend, he's a troll, if that makes him a prick in my eyes then I'm entitled to my opinion, you disagree? Then check out his insult, he's a troll and a waste of time, don't Intrepid make out it's something it's not because you don't like what you hear, that's just not smart, but then I expected it from you.

I make my assumption on your posting from emotions rather than thought. Of course you are entitled to your opinions. Nobody said otherwise. Your expectations seem to be self prophesy.

Even this response to me is based on emotion. I just wonder how you could fulfill the role of a moderator when emotions trump arbitration based on facts. These emotional outbursts are, quite frankly, rather childish.

It seems that the answer for folks who don't like what they read is to put people on ignore. I must admit that I did have one poster on ignore, but have since realized the foolishness of that and have changed them back.

Ignoring what we do not perceive as being within our way of thinking is censorship without reason.

I am sure your friends are quite capable of standing up for themselves.
Caroline

Mon 16 Aug, 2010 10:25 am
@spendius,
spendius wrote:

What's new in Khettie's post. I've been hearing little homilies like that ever since I got mature enough to find forgiveness difficult to find.
I refrain from saying twat, can you see you my point now? He insults and it's not clever, keth is a good friend of mine, you are now on my ignore list Spendi, you dont like me calling you a prick then dont give, what do you expect you moron.
Intrepid

Mon 16 Aug, 2010 10:28 am
@Caroline,
See above
Caroline

Mon 16 Aug, 2010 10:29 am
@Intrepid,
I'm sure my friends are capable but spendi trolled through my thread on global warming and don't you get upset if someone insults someone you care about, how is that childish, no none of you can take it can you, you can give it but get all upset when someone wont take it lying down, grow a pair intrepid, yes some posts are based on emotion nothing wrong with that, this has nothing to do with you intrepid, so butt out of what you haven't a clue about. Find someone else to annoy child.
Caroline

Mon 16 Aug, 2010 10:30 am
@Intrepid,
What's your point spendi is a troll, and what's it got to do with you nosey?
HexHammer

Mon 16 Aug, 2010 10:32 am
@Caroline,
Caroline wrote:
Patronizing troll, I'm upset with you for insulting Khethil for no good reason, looks like you get the hump for what reason?
Dear Caroline, you should not make youself such a target for critisism, thus getting flamed and trolled in the end. Maybe if you applied more rational, clever and intelligent thoughts to your posts, you could go a bit further.
What really strikes me as your major weakness, is your tendency to hysterical behaviour, which might cloud your mind and resort to aforementioned selfdefeating behaviour.

Please help youself, you really need it.
Caroline

Mon 16 Aug, 2010 10:33 am
@HexHammer,
And this has to do with you why? You are all trolls and I've noticed all three of you flaming on this bored, you should all be very happy together, bye children.
0 Replies

djjd62

Mon 16 Aug, 2010 10:33 am
@Caroline,
i live to be insulted

Intrepid

Mon 16 Aug, 2010 10:34 am
@Caroline,
Caroline wrote:

What's your point spendi is a troll, and what's it got to do with you nosey?

Unless you are a teenager.... grow up.
Caroline

Mon 16 Aug, 2010 10:35 am
@djjd62,
You're in the right thread then, these three do it all over the bored, they're all guilty of trolling, emotional childish behaviour, I don't know why they don't all just leave.
Caroline

Mon 16 Aug, 2010 10:37 am
@Intrepid,
Insult and for no reason, it doesn't even make sense, your weakness is obvious, you butted into something that has nothing to do with you coz you have an axe to grind, it's not intelligent but then who said you were?
Intrepid

Mon 16 Aug, 2010 10:39 am
@djjd62,
Anybody who does not agree with Caroline is a troll.
0 Replies

djjd62

Mon 16 Aug, 2010 10:40 am
@Caroline,
spendius i have little use for, but intrepid is generally a level headed poster

i don't think he's as much of an enemy as you're making him out to be (but then i haven't read this whole thread, so i may be talking out my ass here)
spendius

Mon 16 Aug, 2010 10:41 am
@Caroline,
Look Caroline--if we are all trolls how can you expect us not to behave like trolls. You might as well tell a black sheep it should be white. You should have more patience and teach us how to better ourselves enough to meet with your approval.

Caroline

Mon 16 Aug, 2010 10:42 am
@djjd62,
It has nothing to do with Intrepid, that's my point he's just got an axe to grind with me, why else butt into something that has nothing to do with anyone but me and spendi, i called him a prick not intrepid nor hex.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Mon 16 Aug, 2010 10:42 am
@Caroline,
Caroline wrote:

Insult and for no reason, it doesn't even make sense, your weakness is obvious, you butted into something that has nothing to do with you coz you have an axe to grind, it's not intelligent but then who said you were?

Is that something like jumping on a poster because they were in a discussion with a friend of yours and you did not like it? I just want to be clear.

I have no axe to grind and I wouldn't presume to be a judge of intelligence if I was you. You seem to read into things what you want to read rather than what is written. It sometimes takes a bit of thought to decipher what someone is actually saying given that we are only reading the written word.