does she love me

sffsa

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2010 02:36 pm
i love a native girl and she looks a me alot, she makes her self noticable, shares her food with me, is alway overly concerned 24 hours a day for me, calls me alot, will defend me from even the slightest danger even if it means puting her self in danger,she knows every thing about me at all times, will wait for me through a thunder storm and she is afrid of thunder, always reminds me how glad she is that were best friends, hangs out me any time she can, alway complements me, cryed when i was having panic attcks, tells me all her secrets that she would never tell anyone, very gental with me, very sweet to me, completely honest with me,gives me gifts and i could keep going on and on but does she feel the same im asking because one time she asked if i had a crush on her and well it was in front of everyone we both said no but she avoided eye contact aimed her face away from me walked away fast will saying that and was blushing and there was a change in voice and Unusual body language so does she love me should i tell her i love her

View best answer, chosen by sffsa
CoastalRat

Reply Tue 27 Jul, 2010 05:26 am
@sffsa,
How do we know if she loves you or not? Dang, man, only she knows that. So why don't you ask her? The real question is, do you love her? If so, tell her. Then see what she says. Asking a bunch of strangers on A2K whether someone loves you or not isn't going to help you any.

Good luck.
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Tue 27 Jul, 2010 10:45 am
What is a "native girl"?
contrex
  Selected Answer

Reply Tue 27 Jul, 2010 10:46 am
@sffsa,
sffsa wrote:

everyone we both said no but she avoided eye contact aimed her face away from me walked away fast will saying that and was blushing and there was a change in voice and Unusual body language so does she love me

It is very possible.

Quote:
should i tell her i love her

YES!
spendius

Reply Tue 27 Jul, 2010 10:48 am
What's her cooking like?
sffsa

Reply Tue 27 Jul, 2010 07:05 pm
@spendius,
its really good best i ever tasted
0 Replies

sffsa

Reply Tue 27 Jul, 2010 07:10 pm
@contrex,
first nations
the people call them indans(very offencive to them)
white man invaded them
no im not being raceist to white men just trying to identify them
sffsa

Reply Tue 27 Jul, 2010 07:11 pm
@contrex,
how likely
will it risk our friendship if i tell her you see that is why i posted this im afrid because i dont wanna lose her because i tell her i love her shes my best friend and i hope to marry her some day
Pemerson

Reply Tue 27 Jul, 2010 07:25 pm
@sffsa,
Why don't you just enjoy her company. We don't know your age and when you plan to marry her. Have you even kissed her yet?
ossobuco

Reply Tue 27 Jul, 2010 07:31 pm
@Pemerson,
We don't know anything.
I wouldn't even promoter him kissing her.
He may be eleven.
ossobuco

Reply Tue 27 Jul, 2010 07:53 pm
@ossobuco,
Ah, promote, I meant.
0 Replies

Pemerson

Reply Tue 27 Jul, 2010 08:05 pm
@ossobuco,
11, maybe? Oh, dear.
0 Replies

sffsa

Reply Tue 27 Jul, 2010 08:17 pm
@Pemerson,
im 29 turning 30 soon
0 Replies

sffsa

Reply Tue 27 Jul, 2010 08:25 pm
@Pemerson,
I LOVE HER DO YOU THINK I WANNA KEEP THAT TO MY SELF and yes i kissed her
Krumple

Reply Tue 27 Jul, 2010 08:27 pm
@sffsa,
sffsa wrote:

i love a native girl and she looks a me alot, she makes her self noticable, shares her food with me, is alway overly concerned 24 hours a day for me, calls me alot, will defend me from even the slightest danger even if it means puting her self in danger,she knows every thing about me at all times, will wait for me through a thunder storm and she is afrid of thunder, always reminds me how glad she is that were best friends, hangs out me any time she can, alway complements me, cryed when i was having panic attcks, tells me all her secrets that she would never tell anyone, very gental with me, very sweet to me, completely honest with me,gives me gifts and i could keep going on and on but does she feel the same im asking because one time she asked if i had a crush on her and well it was in front of everyone we both said no but she avoided eye contact aimed her face away from me walked away fast will saying that and was blushing and there was a change in voice and Unusual body language so does she love me should i tell her i love her

Well from your point of view she is investing what seems like a lot in you, but without actually knowing her side of it, it could mean that you are only seeing what you want to see. Maybe she only considers you friendship material. I wouldn't be surprised if that were the case too since your obvious reactions do not really hold up to what would lead her to believe that you liked her more than just a simple acquaintance. When you were put into that awkward situation you should have seized that moment to let her know, she would have relished that you were brave enough to mention it in front of all those people but no you chickened out.
sffsa

Reply Tue 27 Jul, 2010 08:30 pm
@Krumple,
i think about her for hours not negleting but one detail so no im not only seeing what i want to see and she would not stop loveing me(if she did) just because i chickened out in front of everyone were best friends pay attion
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Tue 27 Jul, 2010 08:30 pm
@sffsa,
You love her.

Do you know her at all? Do you know anything about what she thinks (unless she is just supposed to agree with you, snort)
sffsa

Reply Tue 27 Jul, 2010 08:32 pm
@ossobuco,
were best friends we know eachother inside and out and no i dont lust her i love her there is a difference
ossobuco

Reply Tue 27 Jul, 2010 08:42 pm
@sffsa,
Lust happens with love, quite a bit.
You are twenty nine?
Eva

Reply Tue 27 Jul, 2010 08:44 pm
So, what was her reaction when you kissed?