Republican Idaho Senator arrested in ariport

socalgolfguy

Reply Wed 5 Sep, 2007 10:59 am
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;34995 wrote:
[SIZE="5"]
Well, let me see if I can break it down for you. Some men do said behavior because they suffer from low self esteem, brought about, largely, from the stigma, prejudice and persecution, you and other "holier-than-thou" types, perpetrate against them, hence, in a compulsive-obsessive disordered way, they "act out", with negative behavior...much like the behavior of many straight men, who, because of the self-same feelings of inadequacy, troll the clubs and bars, looking for "one night stands', even to the point of indulging prostitutes, (definitely "deviant" behavior ) because they wouldn't know how to have a legitimate, healthy relationship with a woman, if it walked up to them and said, "hi". Does that kinda give you some insight? Before I'd point fingers at someone' s "alleged" homosexuality, I'd remember that there's a thumb pointing back at my own "alleged" misogyny. Capice?[/SIZE]

Low self esteem? A senator? Hardly...

Not wanting to solicit or have anonymous sex in a public men's room does not make me holier that anyone, just sensible.

As for the rest of your diatribe, I'll let others comment, I am not reading on.
Crito

Reply Wed 5 Sep, 2007 11:15 am
@aaronssongs,
Bold faced liars have no place in government. He is gay and he did try and solicit sex in a mens bathroom. End of story.
Drnaline

Reply Wed 5 Sep, 2007 11:17 am
@aaronssongs,
Far from the end.
0 Replies

aaronssongs

Reply Wed 5 Sep, 2007 11:20 am
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;35017 wrote:
Low self esteem? A senator? Hardly...

Not wanting to solicit or have anonymous sex in a public men's room does not make me holier that anyone, just sensible.

As for the rest of your diatribe, I'll let others comment, I am not reading on.

Zoom. Over your head. Of course you don't want to read on...the truth is never easy to stomach...but I thought, at least with all your swagger and bravado, you'd "man up" and admit that you may have misspoke.
Fat chance of that. Uh, where'd you say you went to school, by the way?
aaronssongs

Reply Wed 5 Sep, 2007 11:29 am
@Crito,
Crito;35036 wrote:
Bold faced liars have no place in government. He is gay and he did try and solicit sex in a mens bathroom. End of story.

True Dat....my posting was in response to Socalgolfguy's posting:
" See, I do not understand why a man solicits sex in a public men's room IN AN AIRPORT and is not considered deviant. Kick his ass and anyone that does not condemn such careless actions, to the curb."

See, you're absolutely correct that the senator should be removed for first, lying. Second, attempting to commit a lewd act, in a semi-public place.
Third, for using poor judgement.
He was a married man, and was in the process of "cheating", and violating his marriage vows. Were he not married, being a consenting adult, I don't think it's anyone's business of whom he chooses to have sex with, or what kind of sex, only that it's done in private...whom he has sex with or how, doesn't impact how he fulfills his duties as US senator, or shouldn't.
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Wed 5 Sep, 2007 11:59 am
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;35041 wrote:
Zoom. Over your head. Of course you don't want to read on...the truth is never easy to stomach...but I thought, at least with all your swagger and bravado, you'd "man up" and admit that you may have misspoke.
Fat chance of that. Uh, where'd you say you went to school, by the way?

I love your insulting tone. You remind me why I left my first wife.
aaronssongs

Reply Wed 5 Sep, 2007 12:13 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;35074 wrote:

Glad you like it....it was inspired by your own. I'd love to hear your first wife's version of the events, surrounding your breakup...any chance we could hear from her? I'm sure she'd have a mouthful to say.
socalgolfguy

Reply Wed 5 Sep, 2007 01:10 pm
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;35084 wrote:
Glad you like it....it was inspired by your own. I'd love to hear your first wife's version of the events, surrounding your breakup...any chance we could hear from her? I'm sure she'd have a mouthful to say.

She left me for a bisexual sous chef.
After 3 months, she begged me to take her back.
Want her number?
aaronssongs

Reply Wed 5 Sep, 2007 01:15 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;35097 wrote:
She left me for a bisexual sous chef.
After 3 months, she begged me to take her back.
Want her number?

Sure. Wanna give it? Hmmm, left you for a "bi".....what's the matter...couldn't take care of home biz? I'd say she was pretty smart, given your postings.
0 Replies

westernmom

Reply Wed 5 Sep, 2007 01:19 pm
@aaronssongs,
Come on Aaron. You know darn well that someone leaving their spouse generally has nothing to do with their sexual relationship! Some people just think the grass is greener until they find out that it's just plastic turf.
socalgolfguy

Reply Wed 5 Sep, 2007 01:33 pm
@westernmom,
westernmom;35104 wrote:
Come on Aaron. You know darn well that someone leaving their spouse generally has nothing to do with their sexual relationship! Some people just think the grass is greener until they find out that it's just plastic turf.

Go mom, I see you met her, too!

He was 28 and she 40. The bisexual part came out after she left to go with him to NY.
aaronssongs

Reply Wed 5 Sep, 2007 02:19 pm
@westernmom,
westernmom;35104 wrote:

How the Sam Hill do you know what is true, and what is not? There are always two sides to any story...and notice how quickly he took to your unequivocal supportive stance!
It could have everything to do with their sexual relationship, or the lack thereof, or someone's inability to perform in the bedroom. I'd sooner believe in his wife crying "foul", than his righteous indignation. Why do "you" suppose she left him for another?
aaronssongs

Reply Wed 5 Sep, 2007 02:23 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;35111 wrote:
Go mom, I see you met her, too!

He was 28 and she 40. The bisexual part came out after she left to go with him to NY.

I wouldn't be patting myself on the back...his admitting that he was "bi", only indicates that he has proclivities toward both sexes...undoubtedly, he was able to perform adequately enough, that the wife left hubby, high and dry, although stud muffin may not have been candid about his whole makeup. Besides the fact that he was a 'hot, young thing", compared to ol' fogey.
0 Replies

westernmom

Reply Wed 5 Sep, 2007 02:59 pm
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;35123 wrote:
How the Sam Hill do you know what is true, and what is not? There are always two sides to any story...and notice how quickly he took to your unequivocal supportive stance!
It could have everything to do with their sexual relationship, or the lack thereof, or someone's inability to perform in the bedroom. I'd sooner believe in his wife crying "foul", than his righteous indignation. Why do "you" suppose she left him for another?

Aaron, you just don't have a sense of humor, do you? No one can disagree with you about anything without you getting your panties in an uproar!

Why do "I" suppose? Hmmmm... Let's see... Maybe because she was going through her mid-life crisis - gee, I'm not as young as I used to be so let's see if I can attract other guys to bolster my ego.

Could be she didn't have the "let's stick this out together" attitude so when things get a little rocky she's gone.

Maybe it was an empty nest syndrome and couldn't handle life without using her kids for a backup.

Maybe she couldn't be entertained anymore - "I'm bored and need something new in my life to entertain me."

Could have been that she met the guy and he thought she was going to be a sugar-mama to him!

Maybe the hormones started kicking in and she was just got over-sexed for once in her life!!!

Who knows. Why blame it on one thing - sex with her husband?
aaronssongs

Reply Wed 5 Sep, 2007 03:05 pm
@westernmom,
westernmom;35142 wrote:
Aaron, you just don't have a sense of humor, do you? No one can disagree with you about anything without you getting your panties in an uproar!

Why do "I" suppose? Hmmmm... Let's see... Maybe because she was going through her mid-life crisis - gee, I'm not as young as I used to be so let's see if I can attract other guys to bolster my ego.

Could be she didn't have the "let's stick this out together" attitude so when things get a little rocky she's gone.

Maybe it was an empty nest syndrome and couldn't handle life without using her kids for a backup.

Maybe she couldn't be entertained anymore - "I'm bored and need something new in my life to entertain me."

Could have been that she met the guy and he thought she was going to be a sugar-mama to him!

Maybe the hormones started kicking in and she was just got over-sexed for once in her life!!!

Who knows. Why blame it on one thing - sex with her husband?

The truth of the matter is neither of us know the truth. Two or three people know the truth...and the one here ain't talking, except to disparage his wife...and she ain't here to refute anything...I was just speculating. People speculate about me, every other day.
westernmom

Reply Wed 5 Sep, 2007 04:05 pm
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;35147 wrote:
The truth of the matter is neither of us know the truth. Two or three people know the truth...and the one here ain't talking, except to disparage his wife...and she ain't here to refute anything...I was just speculating. People speculate about me, every other day.

Well, if they just speculate every OTHER day then you have day in between when no one gives a darn!!!
aaronssongs

Reply Wed 5 Sep, 2007 04:15 pm
@westernmom,
westernmom;35177 wrote:
Well, if they just speculate every OTHER day then you have day in between when no one gives a darn!!!

Oh, you came up with that one all by yourself, did you? How clever?
Seems, when the kitchen gets hot, the complaining gets deafening.
How Republican.
0 Replies

FedUpAmerican

Reply Wed 5 Sep, 2007 04:28 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;35074 wrote:

Your first wife was a guy??? :dunno:

DAMN!
westernmom

Reply Wed 5 Sep, 2007 04:35 pm
@aaronssongs,
Okay, now, adjectives...

complaining - republican

That must mean:

whining - democrat

Really Aaron - you just look for every post to be a personal insult to you, don't you? I guess that's what happens when life is so down-trodden...
Drnaline

Reply Wed 5 Sep, 2007 04:40 pm
@aaronssongs,
You said it, ma.
0 Replies