Republican Idaho Senator arrested in ariport

aaronssongs

Reply Sat 1 Sep, 2007 02:57 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;34111 wrote:
Aaron, YOU'RE NOT GAY. YOU'RE NOT GAY. YOU ARE NOT.....I SAY AGAIN, YOU ARE NOT GAY.

Oh, but I am...and proud.
FedUpAmerican

Reply Sat 1 Sep, 2007 03:08 pm
@aaronssongs,
Don't get sucked (no pun intended) in by his bigotry aaron.

Maybe he's got the hots for you.
aaronssongs

Reply Sat 1 Sep, 2007 03:17 pm
@FedUpAmerican,
FedUpAmerican;34139 wrote:

SOL...I'm spoken for. LOL
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Sat 1 Sep, 2007 05:15 pm
@FedUpAmerican,
FedUpAmerican;34139 wrote:

Biggotry? You bozo. :thumbdown:
aaronssongs

Reply Sat 1 Sep, 2007 06:10 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;34154 wrote:
Biggotry? You bozo. :thumbdown:

Hmmm, methinks you doth protest too much. Is it true, you want me? LOLOL
Pinochet73

Reply Sat 1 Sep, 2007 07:08 pm
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;34136 wrote:
Oh, but I am...and proud.

This is what baffles me about gays. How can one be 'proud' of one's sexuality? I for one don't care if you're gay.
Pinochet73

Reply Sat 1 Sep, 2007 07:11 pm
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;34180 wrote:
Hmmm, methinks you doth protest too much. Is it true, you want me? LOLOL

Yeah, Aaron....I want you. I want you to get a sense of humor, among other things.

The point was this -- in what way have I proven to be a biggot?
aaronssongs

Reply Sat 1 Sep, 2007 07:27 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;34184 wrote:
This is what baffles me about gays. How can one be 'proud' of one's sexuality? I for one don't care if you're gay.

I won't even begin to tell you what baffles me about straights, but I didn't say that I was gay and proud, but proud and gay...Geez. Are you proud of being straight? You are , aren't you...admit it...you think you're so straight and hott, that you can't be touched...it's so good to be you, right? LOL. You people slay me.
aaronssongs

Reply Sat 1 Sep, 2007 07:28 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;34186 wrote:
Yeah, Aaron....I want you. I want you to get a sense of humor, among other things.

The point was this -- in what way have I proven to be a biggot?

I didn't accuse you of being a bigot...but if you want me to....
when are you and drnaline going to learn how to spell? The dictionary is not a foreign object. Really!
Drnaline

Reply Mon 3 Sep, 2007 09:48 am
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;34187 wrote:
I won't even begin to tell you what baffles me about straights, but I didn't say that I was gay and proud, but proud and gay...Geez. Are you proud of being straight? You are , aren't you...admit it...you think you're so straight and hott, that you can't be touched...it's so good to be you, right? LOL. You people slay me.
Being straight, i call it being normal.
Drnaline

Reply Mon 3 Sep, 2007 09:49 am
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;34188 wrote:
when are you and drnaline going to learn how to spell? The dictionary is not a foreign object. Really!
I'll spell when your straight/normal.
Pinochet73

Reply Mon 3 Sep, 2007 10:31 am
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;34187 wrote:

Massive and erroneous assumptions. I'm married, so it's pointless for me to obsess about being 'sexy'. I try to stay fit, for health reasons and for the sake of continuing to look like a soldier, fit for duty, which I am and will be until the day I die.
Pinochet73

Reply Mon 3 Sep, 2007 10:36 am
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;34188 wrote:

Aaron, as long as you keep pinging people for their writing, when yours sucks, I'm going to keep needling you. And don't even think about playing the race-card. You're a prankster, and deserve being screwed with, on that account. Now, your punctuation would alone cause you to fail Freshman English, not to mention your routine use of double negatives, run-on sentences, and poor diction. Also, you frequently misspell words. You might call yourself a writer, but you have yet to prove it. Deeds, Aaron, not words. Words are cheap. If words alone work around here, then I declare myself a Harvard Professor of History, and demand respect and agreement, if not adulation, from everyone.
aaronssongs

Reply Mon 3 Sep, 2007 12:39 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;34490 wrote:
Aaron, as long as you keep pinging people for their writing, when yours sucks, I'm going to keep needling you. And don't even think about playing the race-card. You're a prankster, and deserve being screwed with, on that account. Now, your punctuation would alone cause you to fail Freshman English, not to mention your routine use of double negatives, run-on sentences, and poor diction. Also, you frequently misspell words. You might call yourself a writer, but you have yet to prove it. Deeds, Aaron, not words. Words are cheap. If words alone work around here, then I declare myself a Harvard Professor of History, and demand respect and agreement, if not adulation, from everyone.

Well, you know, if I thought you a credible entity, I might be offended and hurt by your words...but it's all I can do to keep from "belly laughing", behind your dribble. You know, I'll give it to you...my punctuation might suffer, and I do have an unconventional style...but as to my spelling (which, I might add, is infinitely more important than punctuation, because if a word is misspelled or the wrong word used, it, unequivocally reduces the strength of your argument, because your intelligence, knowledge of the subject matter, and attention to detail come into question...you being an "alleged" educator ought to know this), it's hardly ever off, because I do use a dictionary, at every turn.
My incidences of "misspelled words", is considerably less than yours.
My diction (from Merriam&Websters 2: choice of words especially with regard to correctness, clearness, or effectiveness), is never in question, precisely, because I am a writer, and know, "full well", what I write, "I mean"....so look to your own inability to comprehend what is meant before you fault me.

There is no need for me to "play the race card", or any other "card", for that matter...that device is left to those who must use ploys and tactics in order to support their arguments or positions. When race becomes an issue needlessly, I point it out. Plain and simple. I will not let stand ,"others" using the "race card", or "white privilege", which is the polar opposite, in order to effect justification for their position...no one race is better or more superior than another, despite what is believed. Don't you agree?
And I don't need to prove anything to anyone here...I have a circle, in which I operate...and my services and my art is in demand..."the truth doesn't require your belief, to be true...it is "true", despite what you may believe".
And given your foibles and missteps, for you to claim to be anything more than a janitor at Harvard, is really "a stretch". LOLOL
0 Replies

aaronssongs

Reply Mon 3 Sep, 2007 12:42 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;34473 wrote:
Being straight, i call it being normal.

Drnaline, what would you be? You're neither straight, nor normal...so what, do tell?
0 Replies

aaronssongs

Reply Mon 3 Sep, 2007 12:48 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;34475 wrote:
I'll spell when your straight/normal.
0 Replies

aaronssongs

Reply Mon 3 Sep, 2007 12:51 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;34489 wrote:
Massive and erroneous assumptions. I'm married, so it's pointless for me to obsess about being 'sexy'. I try to stay fit, for health reasons and for the sake of continuing to look like a soldier, fit for duty, which I am and will be until the day I die.

Excuse me...but Larry Craig was "married"...so, I guess that don't mean much. LOLOLOLOL.
What? Married "so-called" "straight" men don't have gay sex? Guess you're living in a vacuum. And don't watch the news. LOL
Pinochet73

Reply Mon 3 Sep, 2007 01:02 pm
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;34518 wrote:
Excuse me...but Larry Craig was "married"...so, I guess that don't mean much. LOLOLOLOL.
What married "so-called" "straight" men don't have gay sex? Guess you're living in a vacuum. And don't watch the news. LOL

I'm married, which means I don't cheat, period. If I were gay, I'd suppress it and not indulge it, because I am married. Also, as the Catholic Church teaches, homosexual acts are gravely disordered. That's yet another reason why I wouldn't act on the gay instinct, if I had it.
FedUpAmerican

Reply Mon 3 Sep, 2007 01:56 pm
@Pinochet73,
:rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh:
Pinochet73;34520 wrote:
I'm married, which means I don't cheat, period.

I agree. No married man has EVER cheated. ESPECIALLY not with another guy. EWWWWWWWW, thats just yucky.

C'mon out of the closet dude. We all know about you.

Quote:
If I were gay, I'd suppress it and not indulge it, because I am married.

You seem to know quite a bit about suppression.

Quote:
Also, as the Catholic Church teaches, homosexual acts are gravely disordered. That's yet another reason why I wouldn't act on the gay instinct, if I had it.

ROFLMAO!!!

Do you REALLY want to use the catholic church in your defense???

We all know about the catholic sex scandal that has been suppressed by everyone from the vatican on down to lowly parishioners.
aaronssongs

Reply Mon 3 Sep, 2007 03:51 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;34520 wrote:
I'm married, which means I don't cheat, period. If I were gay, I'd suppress it and not indulge it, because I am married. Also, as the Catholic Church teaches, homosexual acts are gravely disordered. That's yet another reason why I wouldn't act on the gay instinct, if I had it.

Being married doesn't preclude cheating, obviously. And the banter with which you have engaged pro-dialogue about Ann Coulter, and being "so much of a man"...and we're supposed to believe you're "true blue" and faithful to your wife....I guess all of you right wingers, just take everybody else for a fool.
Wrong...I don't believe a word you say...you don't believe I'm writer, why should I believe you're telling the truth? You have to give some, to get some.
"Also, as the Catholic Church teaches, homosexual acts are gravely disordered. That's yet another reason why I wouldn't act on the gay instinct, if I had it"
Yeah, right! Should have prevented all them Catholic priests from preying on young boys, if that was the case. Oh, holier-than-thou...the church preaches against fornication, lying, stealing, bearing false witness...and you mean to tell me, you've never ever done any of the aforementioned? You were a virgin when you married your wife, whom you've never cheated on? Yeah, right, and I'm gonna turn "straight and normal", tomorrow morning...promise!
Hypocrites all. You couldn't tell the truth if your life depended on it.
0 Replies