Republican Idaho Senator arrested in ariport

aaronssongs

Reply Mon 3 Sep, 2007 03:58 pm
@FedUpAmerican,
FedUpAmerican;34530 wrote:
:rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh:

I agree. No married man has EVER cheated. ESPECIALLY not with another guy. EWWWWWWWW, thats just yucky.

C'mon out of the closet dude. We all know about you.

You seem to know quite a bit about suppression.

ROFLMAO!!!

Do you REALLY want to use the catholic church in your defense???

We all know about the catholic sex scandal that has been suppressed by everyone from the vatican on down to lowly parishioners.

Fed Up,
It's just mind boggling, the lengths that they will go to, to chastise you, for your beliefs, while defending their own misdeeds, crimes and misdemeanors, not to mention "sins".....theirs are so much more insignificant than ours!
Hypocrites, hypocrites, hypocrites....no shame. Incredulous. And unbelievable.
If I'm on my way to the holy fire....I won't be standing alone in the line, looking forlorn...because many here, will be standing in the very same line, with papers in hand, trying to plead their case...knowing their cause is lost before they start. LOL. But sad.
Nobody here ever quotes Proverbs....wonder why.
Drnaline

Reply Mon 3 Sep, 2007 05:33 pm
@aaronssongs,
His beliefs? What are they? I wanna be cooked medium well, how bout you?
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Mon 3 Sep, 2007 05:38 pm
@aaronssongs,
You two are whack, and deserve each other. Have fun. Don't soil the floor or furniture.
aaronssongs

Reply Mon 3 Sep, 2007 05:47 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;34605 wrote:
You two are whack, and deserve each other. Have fun. Don't soil the floor or furniture.

We won't if you and drnaline agree not to, as well. Y'all make quite a pair, too.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Mon 3 Sep, 2007 06:01 pm
@aaronssongs,
So aaron, where did you learn to spell "ariport"?
0 Replies

FedUpAmerican

Reply Mon 3 Sep, 2007 08:46 pm
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;34550 wrote:
Fed Up,
It's just mind boggling, the lengths that they will go to, to chastise you, for your beliefs, while defending their own misdeeds, crimes and misdemeanors, not to mention "sins".....theirs are so much more insignificant than ours!
Hypocrites, hypocrites, hypocrites....no shame. Incredulous. And unbelievable.
If I'm on my way to the holy fire....I won't be standing alone in the line, looking forlorn...because many here, will be standing in the very same line, with papers in hand, trying to plead their case...knowing their cause is lost before they start. LOL. But sad.
Nobody here ever quotes Proverbs....wonder why.

Shame they can't refute ANYTHING with facts. Just little insults.

I for one would love some intelligent debate. Something they seem incapable of.They produce NOTHING but amusement for me.

Especially watching them TRY to spell.

THAT'S funny.
aaronssongs

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2007 12:57 am
@FedUpAmerican,
FedUpAmerican;34652 wrote:
Shame they can't refute ANYTHING with facts. Just little insults.

I for one would love some intelligent debate. Something they seem incapable of.They produce NOTHING but amusement for me.

Especially watching them TRY to spell.

THAT'S funny.

Ever since I've been here...it's been rarely discourse. They've found one thing after another to criticise...I guess they view liberals as pinatas, for their amusement. They fail to see how pathetic they come across, when they can only bolster their arguments with opinion, innuendo, and insults, and few facts.
What do you expect from the right wing, anyway? Georgie Porgie had to lie his way into a war, to take people's mind off of the robbing of the coffers, and the hijacking of the government by the Christian Right, who would love nothing better than to kill off any non-Christians (just like the radical Islamists want to destroy Christendom and the Jews)...they are mirror images...and worst of all...they don't get that or "it". When Christ comes back, he gonna kick everybody's butt. No one will have special consideration....least of all, hateful "so-called" Christians....who think they know the Bible, but practice something entirely different.....
If Christ came next week, a whole lot of folk would be caught with "drawers hanging"....asking for an "extension".
0 Replies

FedUpAmerican

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2007 06:28 am
@aaronssongs,
I like how pinhead keeps crying that he's not gay. That's the same thing now defunct Sen. Craig kept saying even though he was busted for cruising for boy love in a toilet.

I see a pattern here.

C'mon pinhead, come on out of the closet.

LOL!!!!!
0 Replies

westernmom

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2007 10:58 am
@aaronssongs,
So, do you think Larry Craig is gay???
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2007 11:32 am
@FedUpAmerican,
FedUpAmerican;34120 wrote:
From what I understand he likes dick more than bush.

LOL I have new respect for FedUP.
0 Replies

crackface mcgee

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2007 12:03 pm
@aaronssongs,
I think Larry Craig is queer as a football bat.
0 Replies

Red cv

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2007 03:42 pm
@aaronssongs,
What pisses me off is these guys pretend to hate gays and yet are closet homosexuals. They have unprotected sex in bathrooms and parks and do they care they could take home a lethal STD to their wives NO. Bastards. If he had a modicum of integrity he'd admit he's gay instead of exposing his wife and children to deseases.
socalgolfguy

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2007 03:49 pm
@Red cv,
Red;34806 wrote:
What pisses me off is these guys pretend to hate gays and yet are closet homosexuals. They have unprotected sex in bathrooms and parks and do they care they could take home a lethal STD to their wives NO. Bastards. If he had a modicum of integrity he'd admit he's gay instead of exposing his wife and children to deseases.

Some on this site would call me a homophobe but there have been times that someone has kicked my foot in the mens room. Until now, I did not know that was a sign that some guy wanted to have sex with me.
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2007 03:59 pm
@aaronssongs,
I have a cousin that has been a homo from the earliest days of his childhood. He frequented all the bath houses in SF for years having sex with multiple anonymous partners. He told me he has had sex with men in every conceivable open portal that you can imagine, most of the time never knowing their names. Funny thing is he thinks my lifestyle is deviant because it does not include sex with persons of the same gender. He says that when the lights are off, who cares whether it is a man or a woman. It is a careless and wreckless way of life - absolute unadulterated debauchery with no moral foundation. Yet, they are celebrated and coddled by the liberal left for their votes. In fact, they are reviled by their political suitors who consider their life style abhorrent.
aaronssongs

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2007 07:12 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;34811 wrote:
I have a cousin that has been a homo from the earliest days of his childhood. He frequented all the bath houses in SF for years having sex with multiple anonymous partners. He told me he has had sex with men in every conceivable open portal that you can imagine, most of the time never knowing their names. Funny thing is he thinks my lifestyle is deviant because it does not include sex with persons of the same gender. He says that when the lights are off, who cares whether it is a man or a woman. It is a careless and wreckless way of life - absolute unadulterated debauchery with no moral foundation. Yet, they are celebrated and coddled by the liberal left for their votes. In fact, they are reviled by their political suitors who consider their life style abhorrent.

Excuse me...but calling someone a "homo", is not much different than using "wop", "wetback", or "cracker"...would you kindly refrain from using such, given there are those among you that would find that offensive, namely, "me".
There are numerous gays, myself included, that are in monogamous, committed, and loving relationships, for "years"...and who do not condone promiscuous, wanton, and unadulterated behavior, from anyone, straight or gay. For you to insinuate that all gays are as you described, is to do us injustice, and to portray negative stereotypes. Typical, and expected of you, but also reprehensible.
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2007 07:13 pm
@aaronssongs,
Hardly, I hear it nearly every day from homos themselves.
aaronssongs

Reply Wed 5 Sep, 2007 01:11 am
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;34847 wrote:
Hardly, I hear it nearly every day from homos themselves.

Well, I couldn't be further from your "everyday homo".....free your mind, and your a.. will follow.
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Wed 5 Sep, 2007 10:23 am
@aaronssongs,
See, I do not understand why a man solicits sex in a public men's room IN AN AIRPORT and is not considered deviant. Kick his ass and anyone that does not condemn such careless actions, to the curb.
aaronssongs

Reply Wed 5 Sep, 2007 10:43 am
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;34982 wrote:
See, I do not understand why a man solicits sex in a public men's room IN AN AIRPORT and is not considered deviant. Kick his ass and anyone that does not condemn such careless actions, to the curb.

[SIZE="5"]
Well, let me see if I can break it down for you. Some men do said behavior because they suffer from low self esteem, brought about, largely, from the stigma, prejudice and persecution, you and other "holier-than-thou" types, perpetrate against them, hence, in a compulsive-obsessive disordered way, they "act out", with negative behavior...much like the behavior of many straight men, who, because of the self-same feelings of inadequacy, troll the clubs and bars, looking for "one night stands', even to the point of indulging prostitutes, (definitely "deviant" behavior ) because they wouldn't know how to have a legitimate, healthy relationship with a woman, if it walked up to them and said, "hi". Does that kinda give you some insight? Before I'd point fingers at someone' s "alleged" homosexuality, I'd remember that there's a thumb pointing back at my own "alleged" misogyny. IMHO Capice?[/SIZE]
Drnaline

Reply Wed 5 Sep, 2007 10:48 am
@aaronssongs,
So that's what makes them abnormal, wow.
0 Replies