Republican Idaho Senator arrested in ariport

wvpeach

Reply Thu 30 Aug, 2007 12:58 pm
@aaronssongs,
The daughter is suffering, no child can but grieve when a parent feels this way about their sexuality.

I feel bad for both western mom and her daughter.
aaronssongs

Reply Thu 30 Aug, 2007 01:24 pm
@wvpeach,
wvpeach;33760 wrote:
The daughter is suffering, no child can but grieve when a parent feels this way about their sexuality.

Personally, I feel for the daughter as well....the mother "claims" she loves her daughter, but breaks her neck to prove that she doesn't....and meanwhile, is in some fairy land, where everything is just peaches and cream...and you have it both ways. Selfish beyond belief. Thank God, I had the mom I did.
westernmom

Reply Thu 30 Aug, 2007 01:25 pm
@aaronssongs,
Aaron,

Now I'm a psychotic caveman! Wow, I must tell my friends and family!

Just curious. You are the one who started this thread concerning Larry Craig and his homosexual actitivies. I'm surprised that you jumped right on it!

As I do not go to mySpace I'll take your word for it that you are a popular in-demand musician. That too might be subjective...

I've never pretended to be a holier-than-thou person. You keep accusing me of being that way. I stated my opinion. I believe the way I believe. That makes me no better than anyone else. I just don't accept and condone your lifestyle. No big deal to you. I didn't say they should lock you up or take any actions because of your lifestyle.

You sir are the one with the attacks and name-calling.

Why do you feel so threatened by my opinion? I'm a nothing, a nobody, a caveman... Oh, make that psychotic...
aaronssongs

Reply Thu 30 Aug, 2007 01:26 pm
@wvpeach,
wvpeach;33759 wrote:
Aaron you are a very eloquent writer!

I enjoyed this post.

I am very much a child of God. I walk in the way the Lord told us too as nearly as I can through this life.

But I agree we do not have the right to dictate how others live.

great post.

Thank you, more than you know.
0 Replies

westernmom

Reply Thu 30 Aug, 2007 01:27 pm
@wvpeach,
wvpeach;33760 wrote:

What grieving? My heck, no one died! She changed her life. It was her decision. Oh, she just called me and we chatted for a half an hour during her lunch break.

Feel bad for yourself. Not for someone you know nothing about. But, I will tell her that you feel bad for her. She will get quite a chuckle from it!
0 Replies

westernmom

Reply Thu 30 Aug, 2007 01:33 pm
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;33763 wrote:
Personally, I feel for the daughter as well....the mother "claims" she loves her daughter, but breaks her neck to prove that she doesn't....and meanwhile, is in some fairy land, where everything is just peaches and cream...and you have it both ways. Selfish beyond belief. Thank God, I had the mom I did.

I took this photo on a recent roadtrip that I took my daughters on to Oregon. Does she look like she's grieving? Get a life people! Quit worrying about my kids and worry about your own!
aaronssongs

Reply Thu 30 Aug, 2007 01:38 pm
@westernmom,
westernmom;33764 wrote:
Aaron,

Now I'm a psychotic caveman! Wow, I must tell my friends and family!

Just curious. You are the one who started this thread concerning Larry Craig and his homosexual actitivies. I'm surprised that you jumped right on it!

As I do not go to mySpace I'll take your word for it that you are a popular in-demand musician. That too might be subjective...

I've never pretended to be a holier-than-thou person. You keep accusing me of being that way. I stated my opinion. I believe the way I believe. That makes me no better than anyone else. I just don't accept and condone your lifestyle. No big deal to you. I didn't say they should lock you up or take any actions because of your lifestyle.

You sir are the one with the attacks and name-calling.

Why do you feel so threatened by my opinion? I'm a nothing, a nobody, a caveman... Oh, make that psychotic...

Why? Because calling you out, on your hypocrisy and your sad state of being, is necessary in light of the silence of the Jews in 1938. You still refuse to take responsibility for your "blanket indictment"....and as a "gay man", I cannot allow you to just say anything, you choose, about gays, in general, without rebuttal. Fortunately, they don't lock up people for their sexual orientation (just yet), however, they do lock up the "rabid". Wipe your mouth.
aaronssongs

Reply Thu 30 Aug, 2007 01:41 pm
@westernmom,
westernmom;33767 wrote:
I took this photo on a recent roadtrip that I took my daughters on to Oregon. Does she look like she's grieving? Get a life people! Quit worrying about my kids and worry about your own!

Which one is her girlfriend? Oh! Not invited?
FedUpAmerican

Reply Thu 30 Aug, 2007 01:45 pm
@aaronssongs,
Laughing LOL!!!
0 Replies

westernmom

Reply Thu 30 Aug, 2007 01:49 pm
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;33770 wrote:
Why? Because calling you out, on your hypocrisy and your sad state of being, is necessary in light of the silence of the Jews in 1938. You still refuse to take responsibility for your "blanket indictment"....and as a "gay man", I cannot allow you to just say anything, you choose, about gays, in general, without rebuttal. Fortunately, they don't lock up people for their sexual orientation (just yet), however, they do lock up the "rabid". Wipe your mouth.

State my "blanket indictment". What responsiblity? I think it's wrong, wrong, wrong. I said it is a lifestyle I do not agree with. That makes my life a "sad state of being'?

And now I'm rabid. Goodness. I better check with my doctor and see if my shots are updated. I'm more worried about West Nile.

Get over yourself. You have chosen your lifestyle and a person can respect that but I doubt that you will bring many over to your way of thinking with your attacks and venom. So, attack away!
0 Replies

westernmom

Reply Thu 30 Aug, 2007 01:50 pm
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;33771 wrote:
Which one is her girlfriend? Oh! Not invited?

I offered to let her ride in the trunk...
wvpeach

Reply Thu 30 Aug, 2007 02:03 pm
@westernmom,
westernmom;33778 wrote:

This is nasty! :swordfight:

:backtotopic: But I gotta say funny! :arg:
0 Replies

FedUpAmerican

Reply Thu 30 Aug, 2007 02:10 pm
@westernmom,
westernmom;33778 wrote:

Laughing :rollinglaugh: This thread is WAY too funny.

The barbs hurled at each other are quite priceless.

Can't we all just get along???

DAMN! :no:
westernmom

Reply Thu 30 Aug, 2007 02:21 pm
@FedUpAmerican,
FedUpAmerican;33784 wrote:
Laughing :rollinglaugh: This thread is WAY too funny.

The barbs hurled at each other are quite priceless.

Can't we all just get along???

DAMN! :no:

You're just looking for stuff for your next column and you know it! Oh, put us in the credits...
aaronssongs

Reply Thu 30 Aug, 2007 02:22 pm
@westernmom,
westernmom;33778 wrote:

But let me guess....when she wanted to bring her "toys", and insisted that your daughter ride in the trunk with her, you just put your foot down, and said, "NO!"
LOL
It has gotten ridiculous, hasn't it?
FedUpAmerican

Reply Thu 30 Aug, 2007 02:32 pm
@westernmom,
westernmom;33790 wrote:
You're just looking for stuff for your next column and you know it! Oh, put us in the credits...

No prob. Any quotes?
0 Replies

westernmom

Reply Thu 30 Aug, 2007 02:33 pm
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;33792 wrote:
But let me guess....when she wanted to bring her "toys", and insisted that your daughter ride in the trunk with her, you just put your foot down, and said, "NO!"
LOL
It has gotten ridiculous, hasn't it?

Yeah... I stand chastised. I promise to not be such a turd anymore. Or at least until the next round!

But I did draw the line at the blowup doll....
aaronssongs

Reply Thu 30 Aug, 2007 02:37 pm
@westernmom,
westernmom;33804 wrote:
Yeah... I stand chastised. I promise to not be such a turd anymore. Or at least until the next round!

But I did draw the line at the blowup doll....

truce....(but I never thought you "a turd')...honest.
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Thu 30 Aug, 2007 04:19 pm
@westernmom,
westernmom;33767 wrote:

Your family look great mom. Obviously you did the right things for them growing up. Congratulations.
westernmom

Reply Thu 30 Aug, 2007 04:35 pm
@aaronssongs,
I understand that they are going to play the audio tape of his encounter with the cop tonight on Hannity. A friend said that after listening to it that he is undecided about the whole thing now. I just went and read it. Dunno....