Drnaline

Reply Mon 25 Jun, 2007 11:23 am
@STNGfan,
Wave bye bye!
Drnaline

Reply Mon 25 Jun, 2007 11:24 am
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;23501 wrote:
No, I'm sure he'll just ban you Smile Don't worry though, you get to have your nam written in pink letters, I believe, and I'm sure you'll love that.
I always liked pink, LOL.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Mon 25 Jun, 2007 11:37 am
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;23499 wrote:
now edit it again...and again...I'll be banned, and you'll still be stupid.

Don't get banned, Steel. Hang with us. Just chillax, and kick it low. Life here is da max.:peace:
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Mon 25 Jun, 2007 11:43 am
@STNGfan,
Too late, couldn't keep the emotion in check. I personally don't like editing peoples stuff but i guess with the new influx it is definately warranted. Sorry you were my first Arron.
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Mon 25 Jun, 2007 02:22 pm
@STNGfan,
Really? I saw banned people all over the place when I first joined, you didn't do any of that?
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Mon 25 Jun, 2007 05:25 pm
@STNGfan,
Nope, twas not I. Our Savior is my first.
0 Replies

Red cv

Reply Mon 25 Jun, 2007 06:23 pm
@Drnaline,
If it's role is to keep church and state seperate why does this organization pander to Islam? Notice how the ACLU does an end run around the truth by stating it's not a religious practice but a safty one. Hog wash and horse poo, they're scared to death of the Muslims and instead of keeping religion out of government funded institutions the ACLU is working towards Islamic dominance in Schools, Universities and other state run organization. I wouldn't give this group of retrobates 10 cents of my money.

Why are we allowing our tax dollars to be spend on turning the West into the Fifth Column of Islam? Will our voice ever be heard?

Article: Monday, June 18, 2007
The ACLU Has Found a Religion It Will Defend

The American Civil Liberties Union has given their blessing to the public funding of Islamic footbaths at the University of Michigan, to let Muslims wash their feet before prayers.

The ACLU says it has nothing to do with religion.

One Man Clan

Reply Mon 25 Jun, 2007 06:25 pm
@Red cv,
Red;23565 wrote:
If it's role is to keep church and state seperate why does this organization pander to Islam?

Because they're leftist piles of ****.

Doesn't change the fact that the church and state should be kept seperate.
0 Replies

Red cv

Reply Mon 25 Jun, 2007 07:35 pm
@STNGfan,
I agree, but why is it okay to allow Islam a voice in "State" but not Christians? Islam believes in total control of both, state and religion but Christians can seperate the issues. The US was founded on the Christian Religion ethos, but now the UCLA wants to Islamify the US why is this okay to the people of the US. This religion hates democratic freedoms and free speech why pander to a violent hateful religion but exclude a peaceful one?
One Man Clan

Reply Mon 25 Jun, 2007 07:41 pm
@Red cv,
Red;23601 wrote:
I agree, but why is it okay to allow Islam a voice in "State" but not Christians? Islam believes in total control of both, state and religion but Christians can seperate the issues. The US was founded on the Christian Religion ethos, but now the UCLA wants to Islamify the US why is this okay to the people of the US. This religion hates democratic freedoms and free speech why pander to a violent hateful religion but exclude a peaceful one?

Why ask me? I don't agree with the ACLU.

If there's something you should accuse leftists of, it's not fairness or equality.

But you know that.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Mon 25 Jun, 2007 10:29 pm
@STNGfan,
The ACLU has some good, from time to time.
0 Replies

The Last Cathedral

Reply Thu 28 Jun, 2007 01:14 am
@STNGfan,
STNGfan;20595 wrote:
If the religious right have a problem with how our schools are run they can start their own schools.

taxes cannot go toward the promotion of religion period. You cannot just not pay taxes because the schools do not teach your religion.

If you do not want your taxes going toward the teachings of evolution or sex eduation make laws against it.

Otherwise your out of luck.

seperation of church and state only works one way.

Good luck trying to get it any other way.

Of course they can and historically they have. There's a difference of promiting religious activities (non-denonminational) and establishing a church. To better understand this you should probably go to the United Kingdom and explore the Church of England. Things such as faith based initiatives are entirely constitutional and are historically common.

Guess what.

Your tax money goes to religions all the time, and has since the inception of the country since the Revolutionary war began. Military Chaplins are paid by the government and your tax dollars.

You have been owned.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Thu 28 Jun, 2007 08:07 am
@STNGfan,
Stngfan hasn't been around much lately, i think he got owned a while back, LOL.
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Thu 28 Jun, 2007 08:11 pm
@STNGfan,
They all do, in the end.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Thu 28 Jun, 2007 08:48 pm
@STNGfan,
Tax-based MUSLIM schools? Forget it. No way. Keep them separate, if that's even a remote possibility.
0 Replies