The United States is not a Christian Nation

Reagaknight

Reply Mon 30 Apr, 2007 06:25 pm
@Dmizer,
No, I disagree. there were only a few, though prominent, Freemasons in the group of Founding Fathers.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Mon 30 Apr, 2007 06:28 pm
@I Understand,
I Understand;14302 wrote:
Freemasons founded the US. Washington DC is filled with Masonic Architecture.
If you want to dig a little deeper 33 degree and higher Masons worship Satan.

Conspiracy theories abound. Didn't the Jesuits perpetrate 911?
Silverchild79

Reply Mon 30 Apr, 2007 06:31 pm
@Dmizer,
Worship Satan LMAO, I love this argument

"Freemasons have a secret society where they worship Satan and try to bring about the Anti-Christ. It's ultra secret, so secret not even the Freemasons know about it!

Try so secret it doesn't exist. Freemasons are a noble group of truth seekers who bow to God and do not allow personal religious difference to keep their community from brotherhood. We could learn allot from them.

Unfortunately they're dying out because they don't recruit
0 Replies

I Understand

Reply Mon 30 Apr, 2007 06:59 pm
@Dmizer,
There is no question that there is Masonic architecture in Washington. I have a BS in architecture and structural engineering and i'm working on my masters as we speak.
Reagaknight

Reply Mon 30 Apr, 2007 06:59 pm
@Dmizer,
What's with all the assimilation into one Christian group is necessary stuff? The Freemasons are shrouded in secrecy, and it can't be a coincidence they are criticized by the Catholic Church.

I think you've claimed to have two BS degrees so far in one night, LOL. Sorry, couldn't resist.
chuckc cv

Reply Mon 30 Apr, 2007 07:04 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;14261 wrote:
No, we have a strong underlaying Christian heritage in the US.

Sure. I can see your point. Let me rephrase. My definition of America has no religious attachment. America = freedom for all.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Mon 30 Apr, 2007 07:04 pm
@I Understand,
I Understand;14337 wrote:
There is no question that there is Masonic architecture in Washington. I have a BS in architecture and structural engineering and i'm working on my masters as we speak.

It doesn't show. Really....it doesn't. Never would have guessed it.:frown:
Reagaknight

Reply Mon 30 Apr, 2007 07:05 pm
@Dmizer,
Freedom for all, yes, but the historical singular prominence of Christianity is also a fact.
chuckc cv

Reply Mon 30 Apr, 2007 07:06 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;14338 wrote:
What's with all the assimilation into one Christian group is necessary stuff? The Freemasons are shrouded in secrecy, and it can't be a coincidence they are criticized by the Catholic Church.

I think you've claimed to have two BS degrees so far in one night, LOL. Sorry, couldn't resist.

Freemasons, I love America! Freedom to assemble. Sweet.
I Understand

Reply Mon 30 Apr, 2007 07:07 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;14306 wrote:
Conspiracy theories abound. Didn't the Jesuits perpetrate 911?

and America or Israel has never perpetuated a false flag before. The Gulf of Tonkin incident is just a figment of my imagination.
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Mon 30 Apr, 2007 07:07 pm
@chuckc cv,
chuckc;14347 wrote:
Freemasons, I love America! Freedom to assemble. Sweet.

What?
chuckc cv

Reply Mon 30 Apr, 2007 07:08 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;14346 wrote:
Freedom for all, yes, but the historical singular prominence of Christianity is also a fact.

Sure no history argument there. I just do not use religious identity to describe how I see my Nation.
I Understand

Reply Mon 30 Apr, 2007 07:08 pm
@Dmizer,
i minored in religious studies.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Mon 30 Apr, 2007 07:09 pm
@Dmizer,
".....and America or Israel has never perpetuated a false flag before."

What?

Oh.....I get it. You're smart on everything because you're an engineer.
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Mon 30 Apr, 2007 07:13 pm
@chuckc cv,
chuckc;14350 wrote:
Sure no history argument there. I just do not use religious identity to describe how I see my Nation.

Well, I see it as still prominent, which it is, and therefore as relevant in describing us as Communist when describing Soviet Russia.

And:

I am a frog.

I am a frog.

I said it twice, does that make it true? Okay, maybe you did minor in religious studies. I'm not saying you didn't. But a lot of us have educated ourselves and don't need liberal toning down in our religious studies.
I Understand

Reply Mon 30 Apr, 2007 07:14 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;14345 wrote:
It doesn't show. Really....it doesn't. Never would have guessed it.:frown:

This website is called conflicting views.. Debates only make people stronger. I am not bashing your intelligence. I would appreciate if you would not bash mine. Its very stereotypical for conservatives to bash others. Lets try not to amplify that view.
0 Replies

Curmudgeon

Reply Mon 30 Apr, 2007 07:17 pm
@Dmizer,
Quote:
If you want to dig a little deeper 33 degree and higher Masons worship Satan.

HOGWASH!
0 Replies

I Understand

Reply Mon 30 Apr, 2007 07:20 pm
@Dmizer,
Would you like to tell me why this is Hogwash? Alister Crowley was a freemason.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Mon 30 Apr, 2007 07:25 pm
@Dmizer,
"This website is called conflicting views.. Debates only make people stronger. I am not bashing your intelligence. I would appreciate if you would not bash mine. Its very stereotypical for conservatives to bash others. Lets try not to amplify that view."

I couldn't agree more. But tell me, why did you make the following remark, on post #37, in the 'Religion and Philosophy' section, under 'Islamism', if you feel that way?

"It figures Pinochet is from Texas. Ignorance is prevalent there.":scratchchin:
chuckc cv

Reply Mon 30 Apr, 2007 07:29 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;14355 wrote:
Well, I see it as still prominent, which it is, and therefore as relevant in describing us as Communist when describing Soviet Russia.

And:

I am a frog.

I am a frog.

I said it twice, does that make it true? Okay, maybe you did minor in religious studies. I'm not saying you didn't. But a lot of us have educated ourselves and don't need liberal toning down in our religious studies.

reagaknight, I didn't say I minored in religious studies. You can describe America how you want. I don't use religion.
0 Replies