7-Eleven to Chavez... Go Screw Yourself

aaronssongs

Reply Mon 6 Aug, 2007 03:40 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;29343 wrote:
Hey....GW is a great guy. No, he's not a 'terrific leader', but he's a good man. POTUS doesn't have to be a great leader. Some can even be criminals, as evidenced by the Clintons. It's just a job. I gave up my idolatry of it during the Clinton Pillage. After watching that horrid chit go down, to the cheering of the American Left, I concluded the position was just another crock of crap -- just another manifestation of Original Sin. All things human are rife with corruption.

Clinton cheated on his wife and lied about it.....get the execution injection ready, won't you? Puh-leeze. Lying about the reasons for going to war...forging and fudging documents and data....sending men and women into harms' way, to prove your manhood, and to compete with the failed legacy of your father....turning the Constitution on its' head. Katrina. Attorney-gate. Terry Schiavo. Florida, and the disenfranchisement of black voters. Dirty tricks to sink your opponents..backroom deals with the Saudis. The laundry list goes on and on and on...high crimes and few misdemeanors. Treason. Betrayal. Criminals that should be impeached and then jailed...for a long, long, time.
Adultery and Perjury cannot compete with wanton recklessness, and greed, and disregard for human life, and the rule of law. And if you miss this, you can't be helped....and it means you are hopelessly mentally ill.
Drnaline

Reply Mon 6 Aug, 2007 03:57 pm
@Brent cv,
Now all you need is proof. You'll need a little more then hearsay in a court of law.
bizkit

Reply Mon 6 Aug, 2007 04:15 pm
@Brent cv,
I know, lets ask Vince Foster what he thinks of the Clintons these days....oh, wait we can't. Hes dead.....
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Mon 6 Aug, 2007 04:22 pm
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;29351 wrote:
Clinton cheated on his wife and lied about it.....get the execution injection ready, won't you? Puh-leeze. Lying about the reasons for going to war...forging and fudging documents and data....sending men and women into harms' way, to prove your manhood, and to compete with the failed legacy of your father....turning the Constitution on its' head. Katrina. Attorney-gate. Terry Schiavo. Florida, and the disenfranchisement of black voters. Dirty tricks to sink your opponents..backroom deals with the Saudis. The laundry list goes on and on and on...high crimes and few misdemeanors. Treason. Betrayal. Criminals that should be impeached and then jailed...for a long, long, time.
Adultery and Perjury cannot compete with wanton recklessness, and greed, and disregard for human life, and the rule of law. And if you miss this, you can't be helped....and it means you are hopelessly mentally ill.

'Hopelessly mentally ill'? Chit....why didn't you just ask? I could've told you that a long, long time ago. As for the rest of it -- a handful of details aside, you've just described Slicky Boy Clinton to a tee. Good job.:thumbup:
0 Replies

aaronssongs

Reply Mon 6 Aug, 2007 04:27 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;29362 wrote:
Now all you need is proof. You'll need a little more then hearsay in a court of law.

When the wheels of impeachment start to roll....the evidence will come out...and you'll be eating roasted crow.
Drnaline

Reply Mon 6 Aug, 2007 04:37 pm
@Brent cv,
I won't be eating ****, If there was a chance you'd be putting up, your not. You nor they can prove intent, without it you have nothing. Pretty much the state of your opinion to date.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Mon 6 Aug, 2007 04:39 pm
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;29381 wrote:
When the wheels of impeachment start to roll....the evidence will come out...and you'll be eating roasted crow.

World to Aaron: Come in, Aaron. World to Aaron: Aaron, are you there? THERE WILL BE NO FRIG'N IMPEACHMENT. Give it up, dude. Where did you get that nutty idea, anyway?:wtf:
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Tue 7 Aug, 2007 12:16 pm
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;29351 wrote:

They think cheating on your wife and lying about it,is worse than taking the US to war in IRAQ,over WMDs,that were never found ! how many US TROOPS have been killed in IRAQ ?
socalgolfguy

Reply Tue 7 Aug, 2007 12:28 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;29511 wrote:
They think cheating on your wife and lying about it,is worse than taking the US to war in IRAQ,over WMDs,that were never found ! how many US TROOPS have been killed in IRAQ ?

How do we know who to believe? I have read reports that WMD materials were found and others that say not. 92B was there and states that he saw nothing. I have other friends that claim they had visited labs and small factories that definitely were involved in research and development of biological weaponry. Honestly, how do any of us know what the truth is? Do we pick a source and stay with it to the exclusion of all else or do we keep an open mind...? On this site, surely, no one is willing to give one inch to their opponents.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Tue 7 Aug, 2007 12:31 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;29514 wrote:
How do we know who to believe? I have read reports that WMD materials were found and others that say not. 92B was there and states that he saw nothing. I have other friends that claim they had visited labs and small factories that definitely were involved in research and development of biological weaponry. Honestly, how do any of us know what the truth is? Do we pick a source and stay with it to the exclusion of all else or do we keep an open mind...? On this site, surely, no one is willing to give one inch to their opponents.

it was never about WMDs,and SADDAM didnt pose a threat to US,it was about regime change,and oil !
socalgolfguy

Reply Tue 7 Aug, 2007 01:02 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;29516 wrote:
it was never about WMDs,and SADDAM didnt pose a threat to US,it was about regime change,and oil !

If it was about oil, why is gasoline 3 bucks a gallon? Maybe RUGONNACRY, our resident oilman should chime in.
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Tue 7 Aug, 2007 02:03 pm
@socalgolfguy,

tony blair admitted no weapons of mass destruction were found,that is the reason he is no longer PRIME MINISTER.
aaronssongs

Reply Tue 7 Aug, 2007 02:30 pm
@socalgolfguy,

No truer words were ever spoken: "Honestly, how do any of us know what the truth is?"....you know what? I'm inclined not to believe our government. Call me crazy, but they don't have my best interest, at heart. They may have yours, but I don't trust them... I know who we ought "not to believe". I know that much.
0 Replies

aaronssongs

Reply Tue 7 Aug, 2007 02:32 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;29516 wrote:

Now, I believe that....that has a ring of truth to it. The administration says otherwise....who is believing that? YOU?
0 Replies

aaronssongs

Reply Tue 7 Aug, 2007 02:33 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;29547 wrote:
tony blair admitted no weapons of mass destruction were found,that is the reason he is no longer PRIME MINISTER.

And if you think the new PM, is gonna be Bush's lap dog...think again. He plans to stay in his position for a while...that means distancing himself from that buffoon.
Drnaline

Reply Tue 7 Aug, 2007 05:24 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;29516 wrote:
He was in violation of the cease fire he signed after we kicked his ass out of kuwait, you remember kuwait right?
Drnaline

Reply Tue 7 Aug, 2007 05:26 pm
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;29555 wrote:
And if you think the new PM, is gonna be Bush's lap dog...think again. He plans to stay in his position for a while...that means distancing himself from that buffoon.

Didn't you read about him visiting Bush at camp david? You are out of the loop arn't you?
aaronssongs

Reply Tue 7 Aug, 2007 07:08 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;29585 wrote:
Didn't you read about him visiting Bush at camp david? You are out of the loop arn't you?

Brown and Bush ponder post-Blair ties
By Paul Reynolds
World Affairs correspondent, BBC News website

Gordon Brown
Gordon Brown: seeking a new US relationship

Gordon Brown's talks with President George W Bush will set a new tone for US-British relations after years of exceptionally warm ties between Mr Bush and the UK former Prime Minister Tony Blair.

The expectation generally is that the UK will continue to be close to the United States but perhaps not quite as close as it was.

The new British leader is an Atlanticist, who knows and likes the US well. He is expected to - and indeed he and Foreign Secretary David Miliband have said he will - continue to advance a foreign policy that is sympathetic towards the US.

But nobody thinks that Gordon Brown is going to find a soulmate in George Bush as Tony Blair did. That relationship was forged in the heat of 9/11 and Iraq.

Iraq...

On the most immediate foreign policy issue to hand, Britain will not undertake a precipitous withdrawal from Iraq. However Mr Brown has spoken of a "new stage" and the signs are that he wants out as soon as possible, as long as that is (or can be presented as being) compatible with the policy of handing over only when the Iraqis can do the job.

And Britain will stay in Afghanistan in a combat role. Indeed, it wants more Nato members to join the fray, as does the United States.

...and Iran

A key issue that might well test the relationship is Iran. A new round of UN sanctions is going to be debated, maybe decided, in September, but what if the Bush administration decides to attack Iran's nuclear facilities in the final 18 months or so of its term of office?

Mr Brown has not ruled out military action - doing so now could undermine the diplomatic and economic pressure currently being applied, it is felt - but most observers think he would not join in if the US went ahead.

George Bush and Tony Blair at Camp David, 2001
Forged in fire: Bush and Blair at Camp David, February 2001
Mr Brown will go to Camp David on Sunday evening for dinner and will stay over into Monday, the White House spokesman Tony Snow has announced.

He will no doubt try to clear up some mixed signals that his government has sent out about how it wants to deal with Washington. For example, the appointment of Mark (now Lord) Malloch Brown as Foreign Office minister - a man who was a leading critic of the Bush administration when he was a senior UN figure - was seen as a deliberate distancing from the US neo-conservatives.

On the other hand, Britain does not really want to get much closer to the European Union, holding firm to its "red lines" in the EU treaty negotiations, one of which is to preserve a national foreign policy. This approach was reflected in the recent row with Russia in the Litvinenko affair, in which London did not reach out for an EU-wide response but trod its own path.

The possibility is that Britain will end up semi-attached to the United States and semi-detached from Europe.

Links to US

The former British ambassador to Washington, Sir Christopher Meyer, was present at Camp David when Tony Blair met George Bush there in February 2001. He dismisses any suggestion that Gordon Brown will want to use Camp David to distance himself significantly from President Bush.

"People have got quite excited about this," he said. "There are thousands of seminars about it but I don't think that it warrants that level of activity. They will not be as close personally, unless some magic strikes, but frankly that does not matter that much.

"There is such an awful lot of stuff in the relationship and while there are variables - personalities, events, and shifts of tone - and sometimes the relationship is not that special, historically since 1945 it goes on regardless.

Rendition differences

One recent example of how the relationship can at times be tense came when a House of Commons committee revealed that Britain had reservations about aspects of the US policy of flying terror suspects around the world but that these were ignored.

It was a reminder that, although the two countries are as close allies as they can realistically be, in the end they can diverge.

"Mr Brown's mixed signals are a classic case of an administration bedding in, with some of the bits not dropping into place," says Sir Christopher.

"As for Iran, I am not sure I see the UK going for military action. There are major military objections. I would be surprised if Britain got involved.

"And in Afghanistan, we need help. How long can we sustain that action?"

[email][email protected][/email]
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Tue 7 Aug, 2007 08:01 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;29511 wrote:

Scooby, we are fighting YOUR most threatening enemy. While you continue to live in denial of the exigencies of reality, and wilful defiance of your own heritage, Americans are dying to save you. Without our sacrifice, Europe would fall to Islamo-Fascism within a handful of years. Europe lacks the will to defend itself. Europe has lost every sense of itself. Europe is no longer the great nation that produced English-speaking America. Presently, Europe is crap. :thumbdown: :FU1: :FU1: :FU1: :thumbdown:
Pinochet73

Reply Tue 7 Aug, 2007 08:07 pm
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;29555 wrote:

A-Ron, he can put up the best front possible, but in the end, he'll back America against Terrorist Islam because he knows the fate of his people hinges on it. If the UK thinks it can ignore its internal Islamic terrorist problem, it's living out a fantasy that'll end in bloodshed, chaos and terror. Reality for Great Britain is embodied in the head-cutting, bomb-throwing, maniacal, second-generation Muslim, he who populates the country in enormous and ever-growing numbers. :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: