7-Eleven to Chavez... Go Screw Yourself

aaronssongs

Reply Tue 7 Aug, 2007 08:19 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;29600 wrote:
Scooby, we are fighting YOUR most threatening enemy. While you continue to live in denial of the exigencies of reality, and wilful defiance of your own heritage, Americans are dying to save you. Without our sacrifice, Europe would fall to Islamo-Fascism within a handful of years. Europe lacks the will to defend itself. Europe has lost every sense of itself. Europe is no longer the great nation that produced English-speaking America. Presently, Europe is crap. :thumbdown: :FU1: :FU1: :FU1: :thumbdown:

Uh, Earth to Pino.....Europe is not "a nation"....it is a loosely configured "group of nations", now united with a common currency, at least in the West.
And the troops are not fighting for God and country...they are fighting for Bush and Cheney and Haliburton, the government, essentially...so, don't get it twisted.
aaronssongs

Reply Tue 7 Aug, 2007 08:20 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;29601 wrote:
A-Ron, he can put up the best front possible, but in the end, he'll back America against Terrorist Islam because he knows the fate of his people hinges on it. If the UK thinks it can ignore its internal Islamic terrorist problem, it's living out a fantasy that'll end in bloodshed, chaos and terror. Reality for Great Britain is embodied in the head-cutting, bomb-throwing, maniacal, second-generation Muslim, he who populates the country in enormous and ever-growing numbers. :no: :no: :no: :no: :no:

Paranoid...and racist
Curmudgeon

Reply Tue 7 Aug, 2007 09:36 pm
@aaronssongs,
But, Aaronsongs, paranoia usually sees threats that are not there- we see the
"head-cutting, bomb-throwing, maniacal, second-generation(sic) Muslim, he who populates the country in enormous and ever-growing numbers."
aaronssongs

Reply Tue 7 Aug, 2007 09:42 pm
@Curmudgeon,
Curmudgeon;29610 wrote:
But, Aaronsongs, paranoia usually sees threats that are not there- we see the
"head-cutting, bomb-throwing, maniacal, second-generation(sic) Muslim, he who populates the country in enormous and ever-growing numbers."

Alright....but how do you suppose they got like that? Do you think that American foreign policy and imperialism had anything to do with their negative mindset....or do you think they are just "evil"?
I happen to think we are indirectly, if not directly, responsible. My opinion.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2007 08:48 am
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;29607 wrote:
Paranoid...and racist

Every thing is with you.
aaronssongs

Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2007 09:38 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;29663 wrote:
Every thing is with you.

Only if a shoe fits.....
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2007 09:45 am
@Brent cv,
You look nice in glass slippers, LOL.
Crito

Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2007 10:22 am
@Brent cv,
All these illegal Anglo-Saxon immigrants who stole America should go back to England where they came from. Only native North Americans (Mexicans, Indians, Eskimos) should be allowed to run for office.
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2007 10:32 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;29584 wrote:
He was in violation of the cease fire he signed after we kicked his ass out of kuwait, you remember kuwait right?

turkey and israel are also in violation of UN resolutions,in cyprus and the occupied territories ! and after the 1st iraq war,was kuwait not meant to become a democracy ? never happened !
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2007 10:34 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;29585 wrote:
Didn't you read about him visiting Bush at camp david? You are out of the loop arn't you?

its called being diplomatic !
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2007 10:37 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;29600 wrote:
Scooby, we are fighting YOUR most threatening enemy. While you continue to live in denial of the exigencies of reality, and wilful defiance of your own heritage, Americans are dying to save you. Without our sacrifice, Europe would fall to Islamo-Fascism within a handful of years. Europe lacks the will to defend itself. Europe has lost every sense of itself. Europe is no longer the great nation that produced English-speaking America. Presently, Europe is crap. :thumbdown: :FU1: :FU1: :FU1: :thumbdown:

europe will not fall to ISLAMO-FASCISM ! its not gonna happen pino !
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2007 10:39 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;29342 wrote:
Scoob, to the best of my knowledge, SoCal isn't 'ian'. Screw my head on straight if I'm wrong.:headbang:

well he told me it was ian lol so its ian lol
socalgolfguy

Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2007 10:53 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;29601 wrote:
A-Ron, he can put up the best front possible, but in the end, he'll back America against Terrorist Islam because he knows the fate of his people hinges on it. If the UK thinks it can ignore its internal Islamic terrorist problem, it's living out a fantasy that'll end in bloodshed, chaos and terror. Reality for Great Britain is embodied in the head-cutting, bomb-throwing, maniacal, second-generation Muslim, he who populates the country in enormous and ever-growing numbers. :no: :no: :no: :no: :no:

True words, my friend. Those that say we are chicken-littles only need to recall that it took only a handful of men to take down the twin towers. One radical with nothing to live for and a bomb around his waist in your cafe or in your local Nordstrom or your arena will make them see the light.
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2007 11:14 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;29688 wrote:
well he told me it was ian lol so its ian lol

Scoob is the only one on this site to call me Ian. He is my illegitimate cousin. (J/K)
scooby-doo cv

Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2007 11:22 am
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;29702 wrote:
Scoob is the only one on this site to call me Ian. He is my illegitimate cousin. (J/K)

you wish :cool:
0 Replies

aaronssongs

Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2007 03:35 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;29672 wrote:
You look nice in glass slippers, LOL.

Oh, and this wouldn't be considered an attack....I received an infraction, because, I said I spit upon the lot of conservatives and Republicans, no one in particular...but you can allude to my gayness, and that is not an attack.
Hypocrites...guess that's an attack also.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2007 05:08 pm
@Brent cv,
I don't consider it one, just my opinion. I alluded to your reference of "if the shoe fits" you can make it into what ever else you want though.
Quote:
Hypocrites...guess that's an attack also.
Nope, perfectly alright.
aaronssongs

Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2007 05:14 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;29732 wrote:
I don't consider it one, just my opinion. I alluded to your reference of "if the shoe fits" you can make it into what ever else you want though.Nope, perfectly alright.

I'm not gonna talk about those that brought you into the world....but if I did...oh, what lot to say. Just guess.
Drnaline

Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2007 05:29 pm
@Brent cv,
Na, i'll not guess, i'll wait till you have the balls to say it?
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2007 05:34 pm
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;29736 wrote:
I'm not gonna talk about those that brought you into the world....but if I did...oh, what lot to say. Just guess.

This guy Dr lives a pretty good life. Seen his pix?