7-Eleven to Chavez... Go Screw Yourself

aaronssongs

Reply Sat 4 Aug, 2007 12:20 am
@bizkit,
bizkit;29079 wrote:
go ahead and judge me on a typo....you will be quite dissappointed. I'm new and just trying to get a feel of what you meant by some of your posts. I have read a few others, and now believe I have a pretty good idea. I will agree to disagree with you on most things Im sure. You don't always have to answer a post as a smart***. I was just trying to have a conversation....
have a good day.:cool:

bizkit, pardon me for jumping the gun....these folks in here have me riled, and on the defensive...I thought you were "gunning" for me...so I pre-empted. I'm sorry. If you read through my posts, you may get an idea of what you might be in for, and "not from me"...watch your back.
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Sat 4 Aug, 2007 10:42 am
@bizkit,
bizkit;29079 wrote:
go ahead and judge me on a typo....you will be quite dissappointed. I'm new and just trying to get a feel of what you meant by some of your posts. I have read a few others, and now believe I have a pretty good idea. I will agree to disagree with you on most things Im sure. You don't always have to answer a post as a smart***. I was just trying to have a conversation....
have a good day.:cool:

Well stated young Jedi.
aaronssongs

Reply Sat 4 Aug, 2007 11:03 am
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;29124 wrote:
Well stated young Jedi.

Well, contrary to popular belief, I'm not the "dark side" of the force. I'm "man Friday" for Yoda, and privy to his personal journal...hence, my ability to duck and dodge "light saber" thrusts and parries.
0 Replies

bizkit

Reply Sat 4 Aug, 2007 01:34 pm
@Brent cv,
I like being called Jedi....
Thanks for the apology aaronssongs. I'm not gunning for anyone...at least not yet! lol. Like I said, just trying get a feel for everyone. I can see this forum will be interesting...and I love that. May the FORCE BE WITH ME!
Pinochet73

Reply Sat 4 Aug, 2007 02:36 pm
@bizkit,
bizkit;29076 wrote:
aaronssongs, I can't quite figure out where you stand on things....
I'm new here and have been reading posts, and want some intellegent communication about views.....
Very Happy

Biz Buddy,

Dealing with Aaron is a form of 'baptism by fire'. :headbang: :no: :frown: :dunno:
0 Replies

bizkit

Reply Sat 4 Aug, 2007 02:56 pm
@Brent cv,
I see you aren't a Clinton fan either Pinochet.
socalgolfguy

Reply Sat 4 Aug, 2007 02:57 pm
@bizkit,
bizkit;29156 wrote:
Thanks for the apology aaronssongs. I'm not gunning for anyone...at least not yet! lol. Like I said, just trying get a feel for everyone. I can see this forum will be interesting...and I love that. May the FORCE BE WITH ME!

Like I said, young Skywalker - jump in with both feet - there are many Obiwans' here to protect you from the evil empire.
0 Replies

bizkit

Reply Sat 4 Aug, 2007 03:18 pm
@Brent cv,
Thanks socslgolfguy. Aren't you a little outnumbered out there in SoCal?? if you are a conservative that is....isn't it riddled with Liberals? Thanks for being my Obiwan....I may need one in here!
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Sat 4 Aug, 2007 03:28 pm
@Brent cv,
We live in an underground society led by our Rebublican Govenator, although, he has quite a few liberal tendencies, socially. The labor unions here ganged up on him and taught him the true meaning of compromise. He thought he'd get in and muscle his way through but they banded together and put a stop to him. Now, in SoCal, we have a mayor in LA that cheats on his wife and gets caught, a city attorney that cheats the taxpayers and gets caught, a sheriff that shows favoritism to Paris Hilton and gets caught and legislators that refuse to legislate. Just another day in paradise.
aaronssongs

Reply Sat 4 Aug, 2007 03:44 pm
@bizkit,
bizkit;29156 wrote:

Don't believe everything you read....some are here for intelligent debate and discussion, others, (and you can plainly figure out "who") are here for getting their attention needs met, and attempting to deal with self esteem issues( but failing miserably). And you are "the force"....I know I am. LOL
0 Replies

aaronssongs

Reply Sat 4 Aug, 2007 03:48 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;29179 wrote:
We live in an underground society led by our Rebublican Govenator, although, he has quite a few liberal tendencies, socially. The labor unions here ganged up on him and taught him the true meaning of compromise. He thought he'd get in and muscle his way through but they banded together and put a stop to him. Now, in SoCal, we have a mayor in LA that cheats on his wife and gets caught, a city attorney that cheats the taxpayers and gets caught, a sheriff that shows favoritism to Paris Hilton and gets caught and legislators that refuse to legislate. Just another day in paradise.

Sounds a lot like Washington, D.C. LOL
Now, I'd vote for Arnold for President....he has worked with Grace Jones, Vanessa Williams, Rae Dawn Chong, and Carl Weathers...so he can't be all that bad. (besides, he's got a Kennedy scion for a wife...meaning there's hope for him after all)
0 Replies

bizkit

Reply Sat 4 Aug, 2007 03:53 pm
@Brent cv,
I like Arnold...but I don't know about him for President. I would have to learn a lot more about him. Yeah...socal....what the heck? All those guys out there are cheating on everything. Can't you do something about that?! lol.
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Sat 4 Aug, 2007 04:46 pm
@Brent cv,
Actually, Arnold could never run for president - have to be native born....
aaronssongs

Reply Sat 4 Aug, 2007 05:43 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;29188 wrote:

Uh....duh! That's why there is a campaign to revise that in the form of an amendment. Earth to socalgolfguy.
socalgolfguy

Reply Sat 4 Aug, 2007 05:49 pm
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;29190 wrote:
Uh....duh! That's why there is a campaign to revise that in the form of an amendment. Earth to socalgolfguy.

Earth to me...? I am the one who pointed out the obvious.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Sat 4 Aug, 2007 08:48 pm
@bizkit,
bizkit;29173 wrote:
I see you aren't a Clinton fan either Pinochet.

I loathe Clinton many times more than the average Clinton-hater. At times, I've wondered if I actually enjoy hating the Clinton Mafia. I consider it the single greatest threat to American thought, culture and politics, since the counter-cultural revolution of the 1960s, the prime impetus for the popularization of Communism in the West. Fighting Clinton is one of the greatest of all patriotic crusades. It's a calling, and way of life. Our future depends on its victory. Go, fight, win. :patriot:
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Sat 4 Aug, 2007 08:50 pm
@socalgolfguy,

He'd be an awesome prez -- strong, honest, smart, and very appreciative of American freedom and opportunity. Go Arnold.:headbang:
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Sat 4 Aug, 2007 08:54 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;29179 wrote:

I love CA, but yes.....during the short time I lived there, I noticed life could get very complicated. It's beauty and popularity sort of perpetuate its problems. I have to admit, I didn't want to leave when the time came. :headbang:
0 Replies

92b16vx

Reply Sat 4 Aug, 2007 10:20 pm
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;29190 wrote:

This should NEVER be amended. If you aren't American born, you shouldn't be the leader of America pure and simple. Did you know that in the country of Qatar, if you aren't born of Qatar blood, you can never be a citizen, even if you were born there.
0 Replies

bizkit

Reply Sun 5 Aug, 2007 12:23 am
@socalgolfguy,
I did realize that you have to be a native citizen to be President...(which I am glad)...but I was just thinking in general terms. If he were a native American, I would still have some problems with him. But it dosen't mean hes not a good guy and a good Gov. I respect him.
0 Replies