What is: Scientology?

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2022 08:26 am
Scientology, is a corollary alliance with the European Union, and the Internal Revenue Service, between the IRS and EUROPOL.

Nobles designed it, so anyone attempting to draft a tax attorney for government services, is placed inside Scientology, as petty labor, but not cheap labor, as "michigans", the Noble term for a Commoner attempting to raid their own political standing on a Khanate Freudian (a factor exponent of shipping and sales and work process, as a cartel, the business term for an exclusive sales of product once extracted).

The key, is understanding that it uses sheriff's division logic, where the foe is sabotaged, to build one's own political support. Impossible, given that it generates a scandal that the politician is frauding someone else, rather than an error having occurred due to union mismanagement in the politician or "world hegemon", the Jannissary Cult's term for a corporate business based on ignoring a segment of law in commonality between all practicing trade of criminal profession as a "wetworks", a sluice of finance in currency held in private reserve.

In other words, it's Nixon.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 1,256 • Replies: 13

izzythepush

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2022 09:06 am
This is a bit like the film Fat Guy Goes Nutzoid.

Hold the fat guy, heavy on the nutzoid.
0 Replies

coluber2001

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2022 10:41 am
The is a point being made somewhere here, but where? Please clarify your writing. You're all over the place.
Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2022 01:19 pm
@coluber2001,
coluber2001 wrote:

The is a point being made somewhere here, but where? Please clarify your writing. You're all over the place.

His explanation of what Scientology is...is probably the worst explanation of it that I've ever heard.
farmerman

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2022 02:39 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Scientology is a religious ""practice" born out of a SCI FI novel. Its total Bullshit unless you believe DUNE is SCience
tsarstepan

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2022 07:48 pm
@farmerman,
Dune was not written by L. Ron Hubbard, the creator of Scientology.
farmerman

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2022 10:04 pm
@tsarstepan,
I never mant to imply that he wrote Dune, His sci fi tuff is probably led by Battkwfiells Earth.
I meant to imply that, if anyone believs L Ron, theyd alo bliev that Dun was backed by ome cientific knohow. Same thing as Lynn Robinson who gave us aneat piece oof acry crap about climate. Not much science, just lot og fear mongering
0 Replies

PoliteMight

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2022 11:38 pm
@cheater120,
Scientology is a cult. They use children and people like human servants. That being said they "Scientology" itself have a hold on many of Hollywoods biggest films, television shows, and other media via methods of control. They literally have people fighting to perform tasks for a piece of burger. However via that cult training of following direction, doing what is told of you, for many it is an escape from poverty. Literally one step from people being human pets. Travolta was one of them and his wife who horrified the way her children was being treated. That being said his children and wife are both "dead"

As a Religion it is cited a being something somebody in Hollywood would get into ( like the Disney adult Club in Florida ). That being said in relations to Kabbala ( that pre-Jewish thing ), or even that happy Cult ( forget the name ) where they practice spanking children via toddler years to make them learn control. That being said various cults open businesses, restaurants, and possible expose people to using various narcotics as a method of control. In fact they have lawyers who are in on it as well, who maintain their lives being lawyers to such people. Lot of post 1960's stuff.

Once again unrelated many actors and performers have come out to complain against perverts in Hollywood. As with the former "Home Improvement" child actor who claims of molestation from organized criminals type figures.

...............................................................................................................................

The reality the best thing in this world you could possible be a manager of people. Like on the farm. As people are seen as stocks, bonds, and walking value to be traded. Herded like sheep.

You mindlessly give your money away to these ______ who do not love you or show any affection towards you, blinding you with magical words like charities, or making threats against you via other marketed ideas.

.................................................................................................................................

They took something innocent like going to the movies, to get some head and
turned into you inside your house with a crappy display in your face.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 5 Aug, 2022 02:37 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

Scientology is a religious ""practice" born out of a SCI FI novel. Its total Bullshit unless you believe DUNE is SCience

Yup.

In my younger years I was a huge sci fi fan...and read anything and everything in that genre'. He was one of the people I read...and I really enjoyed his work. At some point, he became a huckster...and although I initially was intrigued by his stuff, I thankfully decided the scam was not for me.

The guy could write...but he was even more a narcissist than Trump.
ascribbler

Reply Fri 5 Aug, 2022 03:06 am
@Frank Apisa,
In your younger years you were a believer in fairy tales blessed by the pope then you went to the agnostics but now you're an atheist.

Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 5 Aug, 2022 03:14 am
@ascribbler,
ascribbler wrote:

In your younger years you were a believer in fairy tales blessed by the pope then you went to the agnostics but now you're an atheist.

There may have been a time where I thought fairy tales were true, but I doubt it.

I was blessed by the Pope during a general audience in 1956.

I realized I was agnostic on the question of "Is there at least one god?" I still am. I have never been an atheist.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Fri 5 Aug, 2022 03:53 am
@farmerman,
Speaking as a Jedi, I have to agree.
0 Replies

PoliteMight

Reply Fri 5 Aug, 2022 11:56 am
@Frank Apisa,
"Dune" actually a far better book then Starwars ( Space Cowboys, where Cowboy films were popularize and being replaced with war movies ), could ever be.

It actual reflects the current trending events and the oppression involving the "1982 Oil Crisis"

The three places reflects the actual forces in the real world......Stereotypical speaking. Of course this view could be different in your eyes as well.

Arrakis = Iraq. The Spice AKA "The Oil"
Caladan = Most likely England being portrayed as the positive 1960's equalizer. The water/castle planet. They are seen as proper posh people living clean lives in harmony with nature.
Bene Gesserit = monks, nuns, women of Islam, usually female with historical knowledge being passed down. With psychic powers of manipulation. They also hold the DNA in which to create a god like person but limited to a man.
Corrin = preservation of mathematics AKA machine related empire. Those who move people without moving via god like abilities.
Giedi Prime = old_world or old-man still living the old ways. Could be described as a city world, a dystopia. The flesh, the physical, denying people of normality. Altering them to be drug dependent. Could be like a big city like NYC, or LA, to even Chicago, or old-Detroit, Dallas
Kaitain = USA being seen as this over-seeier of other worlds.

Lafayette Ronald Hubbard AKA founder of Scientology was a ________. One of the many cults and followings to arise out of the 1960's. Guy was soo close to taking control over an entire city until the government crack down on him. Their are tons of cults like his in many other forms, from star-gazers, to various antagonistic groups. That was the 1960's insanity for you. It even continues till this day in various forms.

Hubbard ( like myself ) believe this world he would "day-dream / imagine" was more real then the world that we were in. Like how you hear voices, or
could manipulate your dream. So I imagine he was probably in theta mode, or whatever that mode when your mind is not awake nore asleep for most of his time.

I do not see no problem getting lost in your imagination when it is more realistic then the real world.

At least he was not Bill Clintons brother on the cocaine spinning around in his under-wear at night.
0 Replies

cheater120

Reply Sat 6 Aug, 2022 08:00 pm
Science fiction is the IRS, if read by your preferences.

It's actually man vs. technology, as a root concept.

It could be any period of history or potential or hypothetical, not just the 'glam' period, the dystopian/utopian split, of the Muhammadan Turkish hostel ideal.

I said this once, and then men with funny faces came after me.

It was the IRS data entry division.
0 Replies