Africa Facebook group muted me until Aug 19

Wed 28 Jul, 2021 09:40 pm
Seriously some people get offended with everything, especially the truth. Even after Africans confirmed what I said about Africa, I still got muted. Then one American chick started bitching about how industry sucks and rich countries need machines to do stuff for them.

Bitch. Who the **** made those machines? And if you're so pleased with Africa "being in harmony with nature" why don't you go live there? Then you can be in harmony with mosquitos and malaria while fetching water walking 6 miles each way. Wouldn't you like that?

Anyway, how do I get myself unmuted before the 19th?

maxdancona

Wed 28 Jul, 2021 09:58 pm
@dirrtydozen22,
Have you considered changing your behavior so you stop acting like an ignorant racist?

Based on the **** you post here, I am surprised you haven't been muted forever. Maybe if you become a better human being you can avoid this fate.
0 Replies

Linkat

Thu 29 Jul, 2021 07:19 am
@dirrtydozen22,
dirrtydozen22 wrote:

Seriously some people get offended with everything, especially the truth. Even after Africans confirmed what I said about Africa, I still got muted. Then one American chick started bitching about how industry sucks and rich countries need machines to do stuff for them.

Bitch. Who the **** made those machines? And if you're so pleased with Africa "being in harmony with nature" why don't you go live there? Then you can be in harmony with mosquitos and malaria while fetching water walking 6 miles each way. Wouldn't you like that?

Being kind instead of insulting, arrogant and cruel may be the first place to start.
dirrtydozen22

Thu 29 Jul, 2021 09:58 am
@Linkat,
I tried being kind. Then everyone I ever looked up to walked out on me because of that. GM at McDonald’s and GM at Arby’s. I prolly would still get muted on Facebook even if I were nice, possibly.

But ******* hell! I’m so glad I don’t live in a hut and have to hunt, gather, or even farm for my food. Walmart is just a short drive away LOL
Frank Apisa

Thu 29 Jul, 2021 10:06 am
@dirrtydozen22,
dirrtydozen22 wrote:

Sounds to me as though August 19th will be only a short reprieve. At some point shortly after being "unmuted"...you are going to be banned.

Unless this was just a farcical piece you are doing for the humor/irony element...you obviously have some growing up to do.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Thu 29 Jul, 2021 10:24 am
@dirrtydozen22,
You have some learning to do.

You made the claim that Africans live in trees. This is an incredibly offensive thing to say. We tried to tell you why it is offensive. Instead of learning, you argued back and persisted in insulting people.

Obviously you are offending people on this other site as well. It isn't just us.

You need to listen to people so you can learn what you are doing wrong.

dirrtydozen22

Thu 29 Jul, 2021 12:23 pm
@maxdancona,
No they don’t live in trees. Like you said, humans aren’t equipped to live in trees. But grasslands? Wide open prairies? Plenty of gophers and gazelles to hunt with spears. See, I learned something.
maxdancona

Thu 29 Jul, 2021 12:29 pm
@dirrtydozen22,
The decent thing to do is to let people who live in Africa tell you what theit country is like.

That would also be the intelligent thing to do. They know what life is like in African countries. You don't.
0 Replies

roger

Thu 29 Jul, 2021 01:58 pm
@dirrtydozen22,
We don't have that many gophers here, but we do hunt prairie dogs with spears.
dirrtydozen22

Thu 29 Jul, 2021 04:55 pm
@roger,
Wellduh. Your profile also said you live in New Mexico. I doubt you use spears given the much more sophisticated hunting weapons available in America. Africans use spears cuz that’s all they have
roger

Thu 29 Jul, 2021 05:25 pm
@dirrtydozen22,
Oh, yeah! Not that we bag all that many prairie dogs, though.
glitterbag

Thu 29 Jul, 2021 08:44 pm
@roger,
It's an organized event in Annapolis, we hunt gophers with spears on horseback, then at night we have ourselves a good old fashioned Snipe hunt.

correction: we have spears, the gophers don't and they don't know how to saddle up.
roger

Thu 29 Jul, 2021 09:25 pm
@glitterbag,
I hope you have better luck than we do. Our prairie dogs laugh at us, even though we use special, lightweight spears for their higher velocity.
izzythepush

Fri 30 Jul, 2021 07:43 am
I’ve just seen an interview with a Nollywood director. He said he was very grateful to be pursuing a creative career in film instead of some dead end fast food job in some Missouri shithole.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Fri 30 Jul, 2021 07:47 am
People belittle fast food workers but would be lost without them. Got to have that sausage egg biscuit to start the day or the quarter pounder to get through the rest of the day.
dirrtydozen22

Fri 30 Jul, 2021 07:57 am
@edgarblythe,
Nothing wrong with fast food or restaurant jobs in general. Someone’s gotta do them.
izzythepush

Fri 30 Jul, 2021 08:19 am
@edgarblythe,
I belittle ignorant racists.
Ragman

Fri 30 Jul, 2021 11:25 am
@dirrtydozen22,
Let me see...you logged on to an ‘African FB ‘ page and wrote horrible racist screed that even YOU would know that it would inflame and insult people. Then you have the chutzpah to complain here that you were muted for a month?

Too bad you weren’t arrested, you dipstick! Any sympathy you might’ve generated in the past has evaporated here. Good job.
0 Replies

Ragman

Fri 30 Jul, 2021 11:27 am
@dirrtydozen22,
Except that the shame of all that history that you post is you keep getting hired back. They must be incredibly desperate for help!
0 Replies

Ragman

Fri 30 Jul, 2021 11:29 am
@roger,
I thought you were joking about tossing spears at varmints. Seems that you aren’t. What a trip!