7-Eleven to Chavez... Go Screw Yourself

bizkit

Reply Sun 5 Aug, 2007 12:26 am
@Brent cv,
Oh yeah, and I do think you should have to be a native American citizen to be the President....and I don't think that should ever be ammended. Thats my opinion.
0 Replies

aaronssongs

Reply Sun 5 Aug, 2007 02:26 am
@Brent cv,
He can be governor ( and doing a bang up job, mind you) but he can't be president? There are still some stupid laws on the books, and they warrant changing. In any event...he'd be infinitely better that G W B( heck, my chair would make a better prez than GWB!)
92b16vx

Reply Sun 5 Aug, 2007 02:36 am
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;29212 wrote:
He can be governor ( and doing a bang up job, mind you) but he can't be president? There are still some stupid laws on the books, and they warrant changing. In any event...he'd be infinitely better that G W B( heck, my chair would make a better prez than GWB!)

Governor of a state is a far cry from being POTUS.
aaronssongs

Reply Sun 5 Aug, 2007 09:01 am
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;29213 wrote:

Tell that to George Bush....he was a 1 term governor. And he's doing a heck of a job, Brownie.
And I guess Bill Richardson should just give up, huh? What is the Governor of New Mexico doing running for POTUS?
Of course, I fail to see your point.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Sun 5 Aug, 2007 10:13 am
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;29213 wrote:

If the Clintons can get elected to POTUS, anybody can. :thumbdown:
scooby-doo cv

Reply Sun 5 Aug, 2007 11:17 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;29229 wrote:
If the Clintons can get elected to POTUS, anybody can. :thumbdown:

the clintons are a hell of a lot more intelligent,than the clown in the white house at present pino,he wouldnt be there if it wasnt for his daddy,the world laughs at BUSH pino,they cant believe the most powerful country in the world,has this clown as president.
92b16vx

Reply Sun 5 Aug, 2007 11:22 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;29241 wrote:
the clintons are a hell of a lot more intelligent,than the clown in the white house at present pino,he wouldnt be there if it wasnt for his daddy,the world laughs at BUSH pino,they cant believe the most powerful country in the world,has this clown as president.

People who have never been out of America don't seem to be able to grasp this. Unfortunately, it is true. He is a buffon, and seen as a buffon by a large portion of the world.
0 Replies

aaronssongs

Reply Sun 5 Aug, 2007 12:03 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;29241 wrote:

Clinton was a Rhodes scholar....Bush partied his way through Harvard (and probably graduated via payoffs from daddy)...Hillary is also a scholar...what is Laura, an ex-librarian? I think in a war of the minds, the Clintons would decimate the Bushes, any day of the week.
Pinochet73

Reply Sun 5 Aug, 2007 06:45 pm
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;29248 wrote:
Clinton was a Rhodes scholar....Bush partied his way through Harvard (and probably graduated via payoffs from daddy)...Hillary is also a scholar...what is Laura, an ex-librarian? I think in a war of the minds, the Clintons would decimate the Bushes, any day of the week.

Clinton is a master manipulator of African Americans. You've fallen for his crap. When was the last time he actually delivered on his promises? How about never? Don't be so gullible. What if I promised you the world too? Would you instantly vote for me and back me up even when I got caught red-handed, breaking the law? :afro: :scratchchin: :scratchchin: :scratchchin: :afro:
Pinochet73

Reply Sun 5 Aug, 2007 06:47 pm
@Brent cv,
Well, sometimes most of the world is simply full of crap. I don't see much to admire in Europe.
aaronssongs

Reply Sun 5 Aug, 2007 07:02 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;29280 wrote:
Clinton is a master manipulator of African Americans. You've fallen for his crap. When was the last time he actually delivered on his promises? How about never? Don't be so gullible. What if I promised you the world too? Would you instantly vote for me and back me up even when I got caught red-handed, breaking the law? :afro: :scratchchin: :scratchchin: :scratchchin: :afro:

So much for being on ignore! LOL
0 Replies

aaronssongs

Reply Sun 5 Aug, 2007 07:05 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;29281 wrote:
Well, sometimes most of the world is simply full of crap. I don't see much to admire in Europe.

Cheese, wine, and olive oil....but you wouldn't know anything about "fine dining", you being all "backwoods" and all, with your guns. What you having for din-din, tonite, Possum? LOL
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Sun 5 Aug, 2007 10:03 pm
@Brent cv,
Thanks for that. Having met him personally, albeit on the campaign trail, he is a terrific leader and generally a good guy.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Mon 6 Aug, 2007 11:52 am
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;29288 wrote:
Thanks for that. Having met him personally, albeit on the campaign trail, he is a terrific leader and generally a good guy.

"A TERRIFIC LEADER" :eek: your easily pleased ian ! i would expect the president of the USA,to be articulate,intelligent and a good orator,BUSH has none of those qualities.
Drnaline

Reply Mon 6 Aug, 2007 12:08 pm
@Brent cv,
In your opinion from a meddler.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Mon 6 Aug, 2007 12:09 pm
@Brent cv,
And what so funny is you guys think your so openminded and tolerant, LOL.
0 Replies

aaronssongs

Reply Mon 6 Aug, 2007 01:01 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;29303 wrote:
"A TERRIFIC LEADER" :eek: your easily pleased ian ! i would expect the president of the USA,to be articulate,intelligent and a good orator,BUSH has none of those qualities.

Absolutely correct...and then when you tell them the facts (based in reality, and not wishful thinking), they turn around and call you close-minded and intolerant...or they grasp for straws and start bringing up Bill Clinton. Typical.
Lame.
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Mon 6 Aug, 2007 02:33 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;29303 wrote:

I was speaking of our governor, Arnold.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Mon 6 Aug, 2007 03:22 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;29303 wrote:

Scoob, to the best of my knowledge, SoCal isn't 'ian'. Screw my head on straight if I'm wrong.:headbang:
Pinochet73

Reply Mon 6 Aug, 2007 03:27 pm
@Brent cv,
Hey....GW is a great guy. No, he's not a 'terrific leader', but he's a good man. POTUS doesn't have to be a great leader. Some can even be criminals, as evidenced by the Clintons. It's just a job. I gave up my idolatry of it during the Clinton Pillage. After watching that horrid chit go down, to the cheering of the American Left, I concluded the position was just another crock of crap -- just another manifestation of Original Sin. All things human are rife with corruption.