7-Eleven to Chavez... Go Screw Yourself

scooby-doo cv

Reply Wed 1 Aug, 2007 12:09 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;28765 wrote:
Why am I not surprised...?

do you believe in democracy ? or just when it suits you ?
aaronssongs

Reply Wed 1 Aug, 2007 12:12 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;28768 wrote:
the CIA would pay you pino,they have a been doing it for decades.

Puh-leeze! they would need someone that could shoot straight, and not their foot.
aaronssongs

Reply Wed 1 Aug, 2007 12:18 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;28770 wrote:
do you believe in democracy ? or just when it suits you ?

I told you...these "types" "talk a good game"...but they're the ones that are fascist, and totalitarian...they don't believe in free thought or free speech. If you don't subscribe to their ideology, what good are you? In fact, you must be destroyed. Slash and burn...that's all they know...it's all they can do.
And what's sad, is their ideas aren't original....they can't even think their own thoughts. They heard something somewhere, and adopted it, and began to believe it emanated from their own mind...and the group reinforces it...it's "mind control", on a mass level.
aaronssongs

Reply Wed 1 Aug, 2007 01:13 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;28765 wrote:
Why am I not surprised...?

Why are you not surprised?
You people never cease to surprise or amaze me, with the nonsense and the idiocy you consistently bring to the table...then you post the nonsense on liberal and Democratic sites, as if by "smelling salt effect", people are "magically" transformed in to believing your nonsense, as if "duh, that's a no-brainer! Whatever was I thinking, to believe as I did? Yeah, these neo cons, and Repubs are the ticket, man! Kick Iraqi butt! Throttle some Afghani arse! Aye, mateys, shiver me timbers, ye pirates, and scoundrels..ship ahoy, and full speed ahead!
Today Iraq...tomorrow the worldddd!
LOLOL. Too crazy for words.
Pinochet73

Reply Wed 1 Aug, 2007 03:04 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;28758 wrote:
I quit going there about 10 years ago - to many nappy-headed-post-hos'....(J/K Dr)

Seriously, Chavez couldn't care less. They will continue to take in billions with or without us.

Did you ever hear the riddle about him?

Q: Know how to get Hugo Chavez out of a tree?

A: Shoot him.

Hoooooaaahhhh!!!!!!:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Wed 1 Aug, 2007 03:08 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;28768 wrote:
the CIA would pay you pino,they have a been doing it for decades.

IN THE GOOD OLD DAYS, the CIA would've hired locals to do the job. Outsiders probably couldn't do it. Too hard. But, before that, they'd try to instigate a coup against him. Reagan ended 'wet ops' in US Government, by executive order. No more assassinations. Dammit. :no:
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Wed 1 Aug, 2007 03:11 pm
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;28771 wrote:
Puh-leeze! they would need someone that could shoot straight, and not their foot.

Now that's a 'personal attack', if I ever saw one, considering all the ammo I've burned up this summer. Darn it, Aaron. You really know how to hurt a guy. :phat:
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Wed 1 Aug, 2007 03:14 pm
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;28772 wrote:
"I told you...these "types" "talk a good game"...but they're the ones that are fascist, and totalitarian...they don't believe in free thought or free speech. If you don't subscribe to their ideology, what good are you? In fact, you must be destroyed. Slash and burn...that's all they know...it's all they can do."

:thumbup: And here I thought we weren't communicating.

"And what's sad, is their ideas aren't original....they can't even think their own thoughts. They heard something somewhere, and adopted it, and began to believe it emanated from their own mind...and the group reinforces it...it's "mind control", on a mass level."

Whose Big Brother is better at brainwashing -- mine or yours, Stalin, Jr.?:leghumper: :leghumper: :leghumper: :leghumper: :leghumper: :leghump:
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Wed 1 Aug, 2007 03:20 pm
@Brent cv,
Aaron.......you'll have your revenge when Skag Hillary and Obama take the Presidency. Cheer up.
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Wed 1 Aug, 2007 03:38 pm
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;28777 wrote:
Why are you not surprised?
You people never cease to surprise or amaze me.

"You people" oh Aaron, that's so UN p.c. of you. If you were here I spank your butt. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
0 Replies

aaronssongs

Reply Wed 1 Aug, 2007 03:58 pm
@Brent cv,
Don't flatter yourself, you keep your advances to yourself...if I would ever decide to "kink out", I have a partner who entertains whatever "fantasy" I might have.
Trust me, if...and I do mean "if", I were there, you'd do nothing of the kind.
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Wed 1 Aug, 2007 04:34 pm
@Brent cv,
Now you're talkin'
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Wed 1 Aug, 2007 05:20 pm
@Brent cv,
Just imagine, folks, how different our present situation would be if we had simply assassinated Saddam Hussein. I believe in very selective, disciplined assassination.
socalgolfguy

Reply Wed 1 Aug, 2007 06:43 pm
@Brent cv,
I think the reason that we did not do that then is playing out now. GHW Bush did not want to take over the country, he was hoping the citizenry would do it for us. He felt that a coup or civil war started and finished among the Iraquis was inevitable and that later we would come in as white knights and save them.
aaronssongs

Reply Wed 1 Aug, 2007 07:45 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;28871 wrote:
I think the reason that we did not do that then is playing out now. GHW Bush did not want to take over the country, he was hoping the citizenry would do it for us. He felt that a coup or civil war started and finished among the Iraquis was inevitable and that later we would come in as white knights and save them.

That's us, the stupid white knights, in clunky armor, ill-informed, ill-equipped, ill-deployed, ill-commanded, and now in a quagmire, of our own making...The father is smarter than the son, though, for real.
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Fri 3 Aug, 2007 11:47 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;28843 wrote:
Just imagine, folks, how different our present situation would be if we had simply assassinated Saddam Hussein. I believe in very selective, disciplined assassination.

you should have sent in donald rumsfield again,to shake saddam's hand,sell him a stack of weapons,then blow himself up :thumbup: knowing donald,he would have made an arse of it,again .
Pinochet73

Reply Fri 3 Aug, 2007 01:45 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;29026 wrote:
you should have sent in donald rumsfield again,to shake saddam's hand,sell him a stack of weapons,then blow himself up :thumbup: knowing donald,he would have made an arse of it,again .

Big Don is a rough dude. He's still in shape, and can do one-arm push-ups. He wrestled in college. He's an arrogant, anti-Army jerk, most of the time, but back in the day, he could kick some arse.:headbang:
0 Replies

bizkit

Reply Fri 3 Aug, 2007 10:23 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
aaronssongs, I can't quite figure out where you stand on things....
I'm new here and have been reading posts, and want some intellegent communication about views.....
Very Happy
aaronssongs

Reply Fri 3 Aug, 2007 10:31 pm
@bizkit,
bizkit;29076 wrote:
aaronssongs, I can't quite figure out where you stand on things....
I'm new here and have been reading posts, and want some intellegent communication about views.....
Very Happy

Really, and I thought my self quite clear, if not, outspoken...( and it's spelled, "intelligent with an "i")...I can see already, where this is going to go. LOL
0 Replies

bizkit

Reply Fri 3 Aug, 2007 11:58 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
go ahead and judge me on a typo....you will be quite dissappointed. I'm new and just trying to get a feel of what you meant by some of your posts. I have read a few others, and now believe I have a pretty good idea. I will agree to disagree with you on most things Im sure. You don't always have to answer a post as a smart***. I was just trying to have a conversation....
have a good day.:cool: