Al Gore Accused of Attempted Rape

oralloy

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2010 10:24 am
AP:
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5jdRlS1EbF66_3PpAvC9UlCbBtuqgD9GHC7FO1

Local TV station (not a lot of details but has a link to the police report):
http://www.kval.com/news/national/97025159.html

Luckily for Gore, I believe the official position of the National Organization of Women is still that rape is OK so long as the rapist is a Democrat.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 7 • Views: 15,251 • Replies: 280

Cycloptichorn

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2010 10:26 am
Quote:
"This case is exceptionally cleared as (the woman) refuses to cooperate with the investigation or even report a crime," the report states.

The case reopened in January 2009. Detectives interviewed the woman but determined there was insufficient evidence to support the allegations, Portland police said in a news release.

You're just being an ass as usual, Oralloy.

Cycloptichorn
Mame

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2010 10:27 am
@Cycloptichorn,
"The case is exceptionally cleared..."? Or do they mean "essentially?? lol
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2010 10:31 am
@oralloy,
Just women... I thought you were gonna say something about raping the world's economies to the tune of trillions of dollars with his junk science "Global Warming(TM)" BS.
oralloy

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2010 11:14 am
@Cycloptichorn,
Cycloptichorn wrote:
Quote:
"This case is exceptionally cleared as (the woman) refuses to cooperate with the investigation or even report a crime," the report states.

The case reopened in January 2009. Detectives interviewed the woman but determined there was insufficient evidence to support the allegations, Portland police said in a news release.

You're just being an ass as usual, Oralloy.

Cycloptichorn

As I thought.

Vote for Republicans if you want to support a party that will not tolerate their leaders being rapists.
oralloy

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2010 11:14 am
@gungasnake,
gungasnake wrote:
Just women... I thought you were gonna say something about raping the world's economies to the tune of trillions of dollars with his junk science "Global Warming(TM)" BS.

Nah. Just one more woman who fell victim to the Clinton/Gore rape machine.
Cycloptichorn

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2010 11:17 am
@oralloy,
Quote:

As I thought.

Vote for Republicans if you want to support a party that will not tolerate their leaders being rapists.

Oh, really?

First, Al Gore isn't an elected official and hasn't been for a long time.

Second, Jim Gibbons, Gov' of Nevada, has been accused of rape multiple times, yet neither you nor any other Republican is calling for his head.

Third, the number of sex scandals that have entangled Republicans in the last decade dwarfs any Democratic ones 10 to 1.

So, yeah - you're full of **** as usual.

Cycloptichorn
panzade

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2010 11:25 am
@Cycloptichorn,
Disposing of their caca is a form of drudgery Cyclo.
Glad you're up for it.
Below viewing threshold (view)
Cycloptichorn

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2010 12:19 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
Nope. As usual I'm completely correct.

No, you're a ******* moron as usual.

Nobody is defending your imaginary 'right to rape.' The police investigated the event and found no evidence that it was true, and the so-called victim was unwilling to either participate in the investigation or testify. There's nothing to defend.

Cycloptichorn
Irishk

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2010 12:32 pm
Saw this on Twitter...

"I might believe this if the accuser was a tree".

Laughing
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2010 04:46 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
... but thanks for reminding me how disgusting the left really is.

Oralboy's Signature
America needs to start killing Italy's honors students -- one for every day that Amanda Knox spends in prison
BillRM

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2010 04:59 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:

So all you need is some female or male for that matter who is willing to said rape without any proof and we should all roll over and call the person a rapist as long as he is a Democrat and not a god fearing right wing Republican that is!!!!

I love you are supporting a rapist charge you feel so free to throw around on this thread. One wonder if the known drug abuser Limbaugh had such a charges level against him if you would feel the same way.

In any case, as someone had already stated if the accuser happen to been a tree instead of a woman I would give it more weigh when it come to Mr. Gore.
Cycloptichorn

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2010 05:01 pm
@oralloy,
I've seen you write some stupid **** in the past, but really, this takes the cake.

Cycloptichorn
oralloy

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2010 05:12 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:
oralloy wrote:
... but thanks for reminding me how disgusting the left really is.

Oralboy's Signature
America needs to start killing Italy's honors students -- one for every day that Amanda Knox spends in prison

Yes. I care about doing the right thing. I'm not evil like you are.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2010 05:13 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:
oralloy wrote:

So all you need is some female or male for that matter who is willing to said rape without any proof and we should all roll over and call the person a rapist as long as he is a Democrat and not a god fearing right wing Republican that is!!!!

Scrutiny of the charges is reasonable. All I'm seeing from the left though is a blanket pass on any charge of rape, without any care whether the charges might be true.

I've read the police report. Have any of the leftists who want to give Gore a free rape pass read the police report?

It seems that Tipper believes the report at least. As I recall, a couple months ago she began divorce proceedings.
oralloy

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2010 05:15 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
Cycloptichorn wrote:
I've seen you write some stupid **** in the past, but really, this takes the cake.

Cycloptichorn

I note the fact that you've never been able to show that I've ever been wrong on a single point.
Cycloptichorn

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2010 05:26 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

Cycloptichorn wrote:

Cycloptichorn

I note the fact that you've never been able to show that I've ever been wrong on a single point.

Of course I have. And so have many others here, many times. But you refuse to even acknowledge the opposing arguments as being legitimate.

The truth is that you are little better than a Troll, Oralloy. Not someone who it is worth anyone's time to seriously converse with.

Cycloptichorn