Al Gore Accused of Attempted Rape

JTT

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2010 08:20 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
It seems that Tipper believes the report at least. As I recall, a couple months ago she began divorce proceedings.

The logic, wow! just bang bang bang. It's hard to argue with a smart fella like you, Oral.
BillRM

Reply Fri 25 Jun, 2010 02:01 am
You know what I find both amazing and amusing is this right wing nut has me defending Mr. Gore a man who I have complete contempt for.

In any case, the courts are open to this woman, she is free to file a civil case by herself, and the level of proof is more likely then not in such a court not beyond a reasonable doubt as in a criminal court.

Then maybe she does not need to do so as there are rumors that she had already sold this nonsense to the National Enquirer for a million dollars. Yes, I know that fine paper had claimed otherwise and the only one we should not give credit to is Mr. Gore.

It is interesting that anyone can think like this thread author and the thread rank right there with the Obama was not born on American soil threads.
BillRM

Reply Fri 25 Jun, 2010 03:45 am
The one million dollars masseuse...................

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/06/24/AR2010062406355.html?hpid=moreheadlines

The executive editor of the National Enquirer says that the Oregon masseuse who made a sexual assault allegation against Al Gore asked the tabloid for $1 million but that the Enquirer did not pay her or anyone else in reporting the story.

Barry Levine said in an interview Thursday that the woman offered to sell her account through her lawyer but that "no money exchanged hands" and the paper conducted only a brief interview with her.
gungasnake

Reply Fri 25 Jun, 2010 04:03 am
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2010/0624101gore1.html

Quote:

Al Gore A "Crazed Sex Poodle?"

oralloy

Reply Fri 25 Jun, 2010 09:03 am
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:
You know what I find both amazing and amusing is this right wing nut has me defending Mr. Gore a man who I have complete contempt for.

It's instinctive. The urge that radical leftists have to defend the right of Democrats to rape people is deeply ingrained into their being.

BillRM wrote:
In any case, the courts are open to this woman, she is free to file a civil case by herself, and the level of proof is more likely then not in such a court not beyond a reasonable doubt as in a criminal court.

That's nice. Not much of an excuse for you refusing to read the police report and think for yourself though.

BillRM wrote:
It is interesting that anyone can think like this thread author

Heaven forbid I suggest that people actually consider the facts instead of dismissing them without thinking about them.

BillRM wrote:
and the thread rank right there with the Obama was not born on American soil threads.

Anything to give Gore a free rape pass, eh?
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Fri 25 Jun, 2010 09:04 am
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:
The one million dollars masseuse...................

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/06/24/AR2010062406355.html?hpid=moreheadlines

The executive editor of the National Enquirer says that the Oregon masseuse who made a sexual assault allegation against Al Gore asked the tabloid for $1 million but that the Enquirer did not pay her or anyone else in reporting the story.

Barry Levine said in an interview Thursday that the woman offered to sell her account through her lawyer but that "no money exchanged hands" and the paper conducted only a brief interview with her.

It's really disgusting the way leftists trash anyone who dares to not let a Democrat rape them.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Fri 25 Jun, 2010 09:05 am
@gungasnake,
gungasnake wrote:

When she said that, she was trying to talk him down without getting raped or killed.

It must have been a really awful experience for her.
revelette

Reply Fri 25 Jun, 2010 11:19 am
I read the report (which I can't believe was 73 pages long) and I know she was the "grandma" and lived in Texas for seven years. What I don't understand is why she didn't just get out of there after the first hug, or after the first inappropriate incident. Or when she was trying to distract Gore by mentioning his iPod by the bed, why she didn't just tell him she was uncomfortable and demand to be allowed to leave or else she was going to report him. What was all that business with mentioning his relationship with his wife and Bill and Hillary Clinton and what it had to do with anything?
BillRM

Reply Fri 25 Jun, 2010 11:46 am
@revelette,
She is shopping her interview for an asking price of a million dollars according to the National Enquirer and had a lawyer involved early on.

What to bet she been trying to get money out of Gore for the last four years and when she gave up on that fell back on the paid interview route?

Bet given everything she will not dare go the civil suit route either.

If I was Gore I would sue her even if she is unlikely to have two dimes to her name.

BillRM

Reply Fri 25 Jun, 2010 11:55 am
@oralloy,
Quote:

Given that she seem not to gotten a dime out of Gore and had not found a buyer for her story I can only agree with you.

Not since the hooker/dancer charge the six Duke players with rape had things gone this bad for a poor "rape" victim.
oralloy

Reply Fri 25 Jun, 2010 12:17 pm
@revelette,
revelette wrote:
I read the report (which I can't believe was 73 pages long) and I know she was the "grandma" and lived in Texas for seven years. What I don't understand is why she didn't just get out of there after the first hug, or after the first inappropriate incident. Or when she was trying to distract Gore by mentioning his iPod by the bed, why she didn't just tell him she was uncomfortable and demand to be allowed to leave or else she was going to report him. What was all that business with mentioning his relationship with his wife and Bill and Hillary Clinton and what it had to do with anything?

The first hug was not so clearly inappropriate that she felt like running -- especially since she didn't think he was someone who would do something like this.

She did try to get out -- and demanded to be allowed to leave -- after the first inappropriate incident. But trying to run only made Gore act like a predator.
oralloy

Reply Fri 25 Jun, 2010 12:17 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:
She is shopping her interview for an asking price of a million dollars according to the National Enquirer and had a lawyer involved early on.

What to bet she been trying to get money out of Gore for the last four years and when she gave up on that fell back on the paid interview route?

Bet given everything she will not dare go the civil suit route either.

If I was Gore I would sue her even if she is unlikely to have two dimes to her name.

The notion of someone challenging a Democrat's right to rape people seems to have upset you.

Why do I get the feeling that you'd like to rape her yourself just to teach her a lesson?
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Fri 25 Jun, 2010 12:18 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:
oralloy wrote:

Given that she seem not to gotten a dime out of Gore and had not found a buyer for her story I can only agree with you.

Not since the hooker/dancer charge the six Duke players with rape had things gone this bad for a poor "rape" victim.

Interesting condemnation from someone who has made a point of not even considering the merits of the case.

I'm sure glad the Republicans don't act like this.
xris

Reply Fri 25 Jun, 2010 12:19 pm
Im so glad I find myself associating with democrats in this thread. What nasty small minded bigots the republicans are.
Cycloptichorn

Reply Fri 25 Jun, 2010 12:20 pm
@xris,
The really funny thing is, the idiot in question actually thinks that others will find his commentary to be persuasive in some way.

Cycloptichorn
oralloy

Reply Fri 25 Jun, 2010 12:34 pm
@xris,
xris wrote:
Im so glad I find myself associating with democrats in this thread.

I'm so glad that I have the ethics and integrity to oppose rape.

xris wrote:
What nasty small minded bigots the republicans are.

That is a bigoted lie that could only come from someone with a small mind.

Pretty hypocritical of you to falsely accuse Republicans of being just like you.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Fri 25 Jun, 2010 12:35 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
Cycloptichorn wrote:
The really funny thing is, the idiot in question actually thinks that others will find his commentary to be persuasive in some way.

Cycloptichorn

Name-calling won't cover the stigma of giving Gore a free pass on rape.
DrewDad

Reply Fri 25 Jun, 2010 12:38 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
Al Gore Accused of Attempted Rape

Next up:

"Oralloy Accused of Attempted Logic"

After investigation, the accusation was dropped as no evidence of logic was found.
xris

Reply Fri 25 Jun, 2010 12:41 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
just let them hemorrhage on the stage. By their stupidity we will know them.
djjd62

Reply Fri 25 Jun, 2010 12:49 pm
@DrewDad,
i find this thread very odd, oralloy responds to others posts as if the thread were called Al Gore Raped Massage Therapist, if that's the way he sees it, why didn't he label it as such

as for me if he did it, he's a despicable scumbag, if he didn't do it he's still a despicable scumbag (he is, after all a politician)