Al Gore Accused of Attempted Rape

BillRM

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2010 05:43 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
It seems that Tipper believes the report at least. As I recall, a couple months ago she began divorce proceedings.

Interesting tie is with not one little tiny bit of logic or proof to back it!
oralloy

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2010 05:46 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
Cycloptichorn wrote:
oralloy wrote:
Cycloptichorn wrote:
I've seen you write some stupid **** in the past, but really, this takes the cake.

Cycloptichorn

I note the fact that you've never been able to show that I've ever been wrong on a single point.

Of course I have.

Liar.

Cycloptichorn wrote:
And so have many others here, many times.

Liar.

Cycloptichorn wrote:
But you refuse to even acknowledge the opposing arguments as being legitimate.

Liar.

Cycloptichorn wrote:
The truth is that you are little better than a Troll, Oralloy.

Liar.

Cycloptichorn wrote:
Not someone who it is worth anyone's time to seriously converse with.

Cycloptichorn

Liar.

Sheesh. Enough of your lying. Let's see you show even one point where you've *ever* shown I was wrong. Put your money where your (big) mouth is.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2010 05:53 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:
oralloy wrote:
It seems that Tipper believes the report at least. As I recall, a couple months ago she began divorce proceedings.

Interesting tie is with not one little tiny bit of logic or proof to back it!

Any chance of you reading the police report and offering some sort of reasoned position on the accusation?
BillRM

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2010 05:58 pm
@oralloy,
Second when and if he is either charge with a crime or sue in a civil court I will pay some attention to this matter.

Given the background noise we are always subject to concerning any public figure in this society I see little worth in granting any credit to some woman or man statement that they are not even willing to back up. Far too many sick people in this society looking for 15 minutes of frame or a cheap score of cash to do otherwise.

I would by the way feel the same way if it was drug abuser Rush instead of Gore.

BillRM

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2010 06:06 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
Any chance of you reading the police report and offering some sort of reasoned position on the accusation?

If the police and the DA do not give it any credit way should I take my time to do so?

Is it your position that all the police involve are evil Democrats willing to go after Rush for example but not Gore?

Most of the police officers I happen to know tend to be Republicans, as a matter of fact.

oralloy

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2010 06:14 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:
Second when and if he is either charge with a crime or sue in a civil court I will pay some attention to this matter.

Given the background noise we are always subject to concerning any public figure in this society I see little worth in granting any credit to some woman or man statement that they are not even willing to back up. Far too many sick people in this society looking for 15 minutes of frame or a cheap score of cash to do otherwise.

I would by the way feel the same way if it was drug abuser Rush instead of Gore.

I see. Well, people who don't like parties that give a "free rape pass" to people can always find a home with the Republicans.
oralloy

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2010 06:17 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:
oralloy wrote:

If the police and the DA do not give it any credit way should I take my time to do so?

Is it your position that all the police involve are evil Democrats willing to go after Rush for example but not Gore?

It is my position that you have no reasonable basis for saying the police and DA do not give this any credit.
BillRM

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2010 06:24 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
I see. Well, people who don't like parties that give a "free rape pass" to people can always find a home with the Republicans.

Well people who are not willing to label someone a rapist without one little bit of proof tend to be Democrats.

Who believed we have police and a court system for a reason and that no one is guilty of a crime until and unless he is convicted by his peers in that court system.

In this case, Mr. Gore is not even charge with a crime or for that matter being sued in a civil court over this matter. Hell he is not even under investigation by the police for a crime!
BillRM

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2010 06:27 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
It is my position that you have no reasonable basis for saying the police and DA do not give this any credit.

He had not been charge with a crime and he is not currently under investigation for a crime and that is good enough for me if not for you.
ossobuco

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2010 06:32 pm
Oraloy avoidant here, as in no brains, my lady..
and past that, incessant.
Reader, beware.
oralloy

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2010 06:35 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:
oralloy wrote:

He had not been charge with a crime and he is not currently under investigation for a crime and that is good enough for me if not for you.

People who don't like parties that give a "free rape pass" to people should look into voting for Republicans.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2010 06:44 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:
oralloy wrote:

Well people who are not willing to label someone a rapist without one little bit of proof tend to be Democrats.

You were not asked to label anyone a rapist. You were asked to look at the charges and give a reasoned response to them.

You stand accused of giving Gore a pass on rape not because "you refused to label him a rapist" but because "you refused to even consider the accusation seriously".
oralloy

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2010 06:46 pm
@ossobuco,
ossobuco wrote:
Oraloy avoidant here, as in no brains, my lady..

My IQ is higher than someone like you can even count.

ossobuco wrote:
and past that, incessant.

In other words, I don't stop telling the truth, and monsters like you find the truth inconvenient.

ossobuco wrote:
Reader, beware.

Given your horrific support for putting innocent honors students in prison, I would not at all be surprised to hear that you support letting Democrats rape people.

There really must be no limit to your evilness.
BillRM

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2010 07:06 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
You stand accused of giving Gore a pass on rape not because "you refused to label him a rapist" but because "you refused to even consider the accusation seriously".

Do we no have courts?

Do we not have police departments?

Are they not the ones that are both design and equip to deal with such things as a raped charge or attempted rape charge?

Unless you happen to be on a jury a plain citizen have no duty to weight the words of a woman concerning an event that was supposed to occur four years ago against a public figure and who the police department involved had reach the conclusion that there is no grounds to continue an investigation.

You know I happen not to think highly of Mr. Gore but this is beyond silly that I should weight the charge or take it seriously otherwise somehow I am giving a free pass to a rapist!!!!!!!

Well I do not take it seriously as it is my opinion that it more then likely just another woman trying to get rich off a public figure and getting cold feet however my opinion is neither here or there as the people we entrust with the duty of looking into such matters had come to the conclusion that is should not be pursue once four years ago and then again recently.
ossobuco

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2010 07:09 pm
@oralloy,
I seriously doubt that.
Krumple

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2010 07:11 pm
Yeah Al Gore is guilty of attempted rape, of the entire United States with his carbon credit company.
ossobuco

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2010 07:25 pm
@Krumple,
I've tussled with Oralloy before, years ago, but this recent thread of interest can illustrate why I am dismissive. People do disagree with me on it (me with no clear opinion, as I just don't know), but generally I listen to their points of view, including Occam Bills, if only in my mind. Oralloy is wackers, in my opinion.

There is still time to get into the fray..
Amanda Knox
http://able2know.org/topic/138895-1
oralloy

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2010 08:03 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:
oralloy wrote:

Do we no have courts?

Do we not have police departments?

Are they not the ones that are both design and equip to deal with such things as a raped charge or attempted rape charge?

Unless you happen to be on a jury a plain citizen have no duty to weight the words of a woman concerning an event that was supposed to occur four years ago against a public figure and who the police department involved had reach the conclusion that there is no grounds to continue an investigation.

You are being very misleading as to the position of the police. Perhaps that is due to the ignorance that comes from your refusal to look into the subject. But regardless, it is misleading.

It is true that you have no "duty" to look into the charges. No one is going to come arrest you if you refuse.

But if you dismiss the charges out of hand without even looking into them, you are giving Gore a free rape pass. And you will be criticized (at least by me) for doing so.

It's a free country. You are free to give Gore a free pass on rape if you like. But those of us who dislike parties that give politicians a free rape pass, are free to vote for Republicans.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2010 08:03 pm
@ossobuco,
ossobuco wrote:
I seriously doubt that.

Yes, but you aren't smart enough to make such conclusions. All you can do is blindly accuse me of your own limited intelligence and hope in vain that you are right.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2010 08:12 pm
@ossobuco,
ossobuco wrote:
(me with no clear opinion, as I just don't know),

Stop lying. Every time I post hard evidence that Amanda Knox is innocent and the Italians intentionally convicted her knowing she was innocent, you desperately do anything you can to change the subject, or you just say (without even addressing the evidence) that you think I share your ignorance.

You do everything you possibly can to cover for Italy's atrocity.

ossobuco wrote:
Oralloy is wackers, in my opinion.

Funny how you are never able to confront any of the evidence I post.

Well not so funny. You are actually pretty transparent. You know you can't actually challenge the truth, so you just try to change the subject every time someone mentions the truth.

Like I said earlier, you are evil to the core.
0 Replies