Rand Paul is a............

JTT

Reply Sat 29 May, 2010 06:44 pm
@BillRM,
Unable to face the truth and deal with it, and bereft of even a scintilla of honesty or human decency, ugly Americanism rears its head.

You stand as a shining example of the ignorant American, Bill, and so proud of it.

Here's a link to a thread that asks about you and your ilk;

http://able2know.org/topic/145335-1
BillRM

Reply Sat 29 May, 2010 06:52 pm
@JTT,
And every time you send a packet of this nonsense over the net you are using a 140 years of American technology to do so.

If you in fact hate everything that America stand for you should pull your main circuit breaker and jump up and down on your computer and other electronic devices.

Feel free to fall back on battery power tube electronic as a non-American developed the tube however he did so from researching the Edison effect and by using the technology of Edison to create a hard vacuum.

But as an American I will be nice enough to allow you to fall back on tube equipments in any case.
BillRM

Reply Sat 29 May, 2010 07:21 pm
@JTT,
Oh when using your tube/valve equipments be sure not to used an evil Alkaline battery to power it as that would be using an Edison battery and you would not wish to do that I am sure.

You would not wish to benefit from the work of any of the evil ugly Americans such as Edison.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Sat 29 May, 2010 10:01 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
If you in fact hate everything that America stand [sic] for ...

It's you, Bill, that hates America. You are oh so willing to let war criminals/mass murderers/rapists/torturers/... defile all that the USA is supposed to stand for.

As a point of fact, I don't hate the USA. I just have little regard for those I described above and for your type, those with no moral backbone.

You're going to have to get your Mom to start helping you with your arguments. They are childish as hell, vacuous to say the least, but they are, oh so BillRM.
BillRM

Reply Sun 30 May, 2010 03:56 am
@JTT,
Well I cannot send you to some parallel universe without the evil US and all it many war crimes and with the former USSR or the former Germany or Japanese empires ruling the world.

Nor can I stop you from using all the technology that Americans had created including the internet to spread you silliness.

However I can used the ignore function to wipe you out of my personal universe.

My last words to you is that I hope you in the end will get the mental health treatments it is so clear you are in need of.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sun 30 May, 2010 10:02 am
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

However I can used the ignore function to wipe you (JTT) out of my personal universe.

First sensible thing you've written in this thread.
JTT

Reply Sun 30 May, 2010 10:27 am
@BillRM,
You're a chickenshit like Finn. Unable to handle the cognitive dissonance between the propaganda of a lifetime and the realization that the USA is one of the worst terrorist nations on the planet, you choose the route of the chickenshit.

In that you have, if not good company, at least lots of company.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Sun 30 May, 2010 11:25 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
By the way Finn do you really really think that the GOP wishes to stop illegal immigration instead of just wishing to have government agents putting on a show of chasing a few people around the desert?

That the GOP leadership had resist enforcing real fines again those who give the immigrates reasons to cross that border in the first place might be your first clue that something is very rotten.

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sun 30 May, 2010 11:44 am
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

By the way Finn do you really really think that the GOP wishes to stop illegal immigration instead of just wishing to have government agents putting on a show of chasing a few people around the desert?

That the GOP leadership had resist enforcing real fines again those who give the immigrates reasons to cross that border in the first place might be your first clue that something is very rotten.

Oh, I don't think the Republicans are entirely clean when it comes to this issue, but they are at least in a position where reducing the flow plays to their base. Not so with the Demorats.
BillRM

Reply Sun 30 May, 2010 12:13 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Yes Finn it play to their base to act tough however the ones who control the party does not wish for the cheap and unprotected labor force to disappear.

So they pass laws that will indeed result in causing pain to this defenseless group of men women and children but will not cut down on this needed and desire work force one little bit.

Neither party wish to get rid of them it just that the GOP does not wish them to ever had a say in the society they are working for.

Hell the GOP in the best of all possible world would wish to set up a perpetually underclass by not allowing their children born here to have citizenship either.

Somehow this all seem to me to be a far greater moral problem then the Democrats have over this matter.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sun 30 May, 2010 12:41 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

Yes Finn it play to their base to act tough however the ones who control the party does not wish for the cheap and unprotected labor force to disappear.

So they pass laws that will indeed result in causing pain to this defenseless group of men women and children but will not cut down on this needed and desire work force one little bit.

Neither party wish to get rid of them it just that the GOP does not wish them to ever had a say in the society they are working for.

Hell the GOP in the best of all possible world would wish to set up a perpetually underclass by not allowing their children born here to have citizenship either.

Somehow this all seem to me to be a far greater moral problem then the Democrats have over this matter.

One could argue that the Democrats desire to establish a permanent underclass with the right to reliably vote for Democrats.
BillRM

Reply Sun 30 May, 2010 07:11 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Quote:
One could argue that the Democrats desire to establish a permanent underclass with the right to reliably vote for Democrats

Given that we now have a first generation, at least on his father side, American Democrat President in the White House I do not think that is at all a likely outcome. Rolling Eyes

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sun 30 May, 2010 07:16 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

Quote:
One could argue that the Democrats desire to establish a permanent underclass with the right to reliably vote for Democrats

Given that we now have a first generation, at least on his father side, American Democrat President in the White House I do not think that is at all a likely outcome. Rolling Eyes

This makes no sense.
failures art

Reply Sun 30 May, 2010 07:23 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:

BillRM wrote:

Quote:

This makes no sense.

The point is that the rungs to pull yourself up the social latter exist in the Democratic civic model. Had the claim been true that this has been the efforts of the Dems all along, this kind of thing would not be possible. Especially for a first generation immigrant.

A
R
T
BillRM

Reply Sun 30 May, 2010 08:04 pm
@failures art,
Quote:
The point is that the rungs to pull yourself up the social latter exist in the Democratic civic model. Had the claim been true that this has been the efforts of the Dems all along, this kind of thing would not be possible. Especially for a first generation immigrant.

One hundred point correct and one other comment this social mobility is the very thing that the base of the GOP seem to fear as it mean that one of the children of those dirty brown skin Mexicans illegal immigrates could end up in the White House also within one generation.

A fact that made me feel proud of my country but it would seem not all of the white males tea party members in our southern states share.

0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sun 30 May, 2010 08:41 pm
@failures art,
failures art wrote:

Finn dAbuzz wrote:

BillRM wrote:

Quote:

This makes no sense.

A
R
T

Not so.

The benefits the Democrats can garner from a permanent underclass do not require that no member can ever climb out of it.
DrewDad

Reply Sun 30 May, 2010 10:21 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
A permanent underclass that people can climb out of? What an interesting concept.

Are you sure you understand the word "permanent"?

I think you mean to say that the underclass will perpetually vote Democrat, though, so I won't bust your chops too much on this point.
DrewDad

Reply Sun 30 May, 2010 11:44 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
I take it that you are opposed to an underclass?
failures art

Reply Mon 31 May, 2010 12:24 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:

failures art wrote:

Finn dAbuzz wrote:

BillRM wrote:

Quote:

This makes no sense.

A
R
T

Not so.

The benefits the Democrats can garner from a permanent underclass do not require that no member can ever climb out of it.

DD already pointed it out, but you're seriously contradicting yourself here. Your musing on the evil machinations of Dems to inslave the people of the USA is noted.

More likely, you cannot square the utter failure of the GOP to make itself a big tent party and are looking to place that blame on the Dems.

Minorities don't latch on to the GOP? Why that's crazy! Certainly this political ideology is the best! Look at all the successful white people!

A
R
T
OmSigDAVID

Reply Mon 31 May, 2010 12:40 am
@BillRM,
Was it the intention of the Founders
to grant citizenship to the progeny of illegal aliens?