Rand Paul is a............

DrewDad

Reply Mon 31 May, 2010 01:31 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:
I give up trying to explain it to you.

Well, it's not as if you tried real hard to make sense in the first place.

Finn dAbuzz: the Underclassman!

http://cdn-www.i-am-bored.com/media/cosplay-gforceisfat.jpg
0 Replies

plainoldme

Reply Mon 31 May, 2010 01:45 pm
I thought about this thread as I weeded and tried to pull out the landscaping stones a former owner used in lieu of gutters.

Not to have returned Elian to his father's custody, as his father wished, would have been a crime against the family.

There are many details of this family's story that we do not know and will never know, details which, frankly, don't matter. We do not know of the relationship between Elian's parents.

I skimmed some of the reportage at the time and learned two interesting details: that one of Lazaro Gonzales' brothers, the famous great uncle of Elian, promoted the return of Elian to his father and that the father objected to the son being the subject of so many television news stories. So, the family was internally divided and Juan Miguel wanted privacy for his son.

That leaves just one more item to remember: that had Elian been forced to remain in the US, he would not have been free. A forced residency isn't freedom.

In addition to the rights of Juan Miguel, there is another overlooked element to this story:
BillRM

Reply Mon 31 May, 2010 03:29 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
Quote:
if a kid passing thru our airports coming from North Korea or CUBA,
appeals to us for assylum, then we shoud let him stay here, out of mercy.
If he changes his mind, then let him go wherever he wants. THAT IS my vu in the matter, Bill. 100% libertarian

Sorry it the child had been 13 years old at the time I might had given some credit to your claims that he wish not to go back with his father, however I saw that film where his so call Miami family had him parrot the words anyone could tell had been place into his mouth.

You can not get take a young child away from his parents and if you can get him to parrot a statement that he or she does not wish to return to his family used that as an excuse not to return him.

Is it not strange that now he is a teenager and had stated many times he is happy to be home with his father I am sure you will grant such statements with any credit.
BillRM

Reply Mon 31 May, 2010 03:32 pm
@mysteryman,
Still trying your very best to get around the constitution I see!!!!!!
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Mon 31 May, 2010 06:55 pm
@BillRM,
David wrote:
if a kid passing thru our airports coming from North Korea or CUBA,
appeals to us for assylum, then we shoud let him stay here, out of mercy.
If he changes his mind, then let him go wherever he wants.
THAT IS my vu in the matter, Bill. 100% libertarian
BillRM wrote:
Sorry it the child had been 13 years old at the time
I might had given some credit to your claims that he wish not to
go back with his father,
Well, that just shows how ungenerous u can be with other people's freedom;
maybe he 'd have been more generous
with YOUR freedom, if the situation were reversed.
Ah, but u think that YOU are BETTER than he is (or was), because of your age.

BillRM wrote:
however I saw that film where his so call Miami family had him parrot the words
anyone could tell had been place into his mouth.
NO, u are just ANTI-freedom. You are a commie-lover.
If he had said that he wants to return to the "Workers' Paradise" in Cuba, THEN,
u 'd not be complaining anything about words being placed in his mouth,
as long as he said WHAT U WANTED HIM TO SAY, favoring the communists.

BillRM wrote:
You can not get take a young child away from his parents
and if you can get him to parrot a statement that he or she does not wish to return
to his family used that as an excuse not to return him.
U certainly CAN simply honor his expressed wishes to live in FREEDOM instead of in slavery.
He 'd be better off dead, than living as a slave, poor fellow.
Bill we did not "take" him away from his parents; he escaped and came here
along with other lovers of freedom. We did not raid Cuba.

I saw on TV last nite,
how after Castro's revolution, many parents had their kids secretly
airlifted from there to freedom in America.
The right to decide does NOT reside in the parent; it resides in the kid HIMSELF,
unless he is too young to be able to speak.
The kid is NOT the property of his father.
If in doubt,
then err on the side of safety and let him stay here
until he gets older 15, or 18 or 21, at his option,
and let him go to live in slavery whenever he says that he wants to.
I say give him his freedom to decide. Leave him alone and respect his wishes.

BillRM wrote:
Is it not strange that now he is a teenager and had stated many times he is happy to be home with his father
I am sure you will grant such statements with any credit.
He is a communist slave: what do u expect him to say??
The words are put into his mouth.
The communist secret police have him directly in their power.
If he had said that he wanted to be FREE,
do u think the secret police woud have published that information??
If he escapes AGAIN, and if he drowns on the way to freedom again,
on the way to Florida as did his mother and other refugees
that will MORALLY be a criminally negligent homicide of Clinton and Janet, both of whom were complicit
in the grossest and most foul form of child abuse.

David
OmSigDAVID

Reply Mon 31 May, 2010 07:19 pm
@plainoldme,
plainoldme wrote:
I thought about this thread as I weeded and tried to pull out the landscaping stones a former owner used in lieu of gutters.

Not to have returned Elian to his father's custody, as his father wished, would have been a crime against the family.
As if the family horse, had escaped, right ????
U claim that Elian was his family's property, a run away slave.

plainoldme wrote:
There are many details of this family's story that we do not know and will never know, details which, frankly, don't matter.
We do not know of the relationship between Elian's parents.
That matters not; he had the natural right to live in freedom.
Now, he is living out his whole life as a slave, with your approval.
He is a lifelong slave, with the Plain seal-of-approval stamped on him; (figuratively speaking).

plainoldme wrote:
I skimmed some of the reportage at the time and learned two interesting details: that one of Lazaro Gonzales' brothers, the famous great uncle of Elian, promoted the return of Elian to his father and that the father objected to the son being the subject of so many television news stories. So, the family was internally divided and Juan Miguel wanted privacy for his son.

That leaves just one more item to remember: that had Elian been forced to remain in the US,
he would not have been free.
A forced residency isn't freedom.
I said then and I say now:
he shoud have been 100% FREE to choose
to stay or to go wherever he wanted at his unlimited option,
then and forever after, NOT FORCED to do anything.

In the end,
he was FORCED to go back to live out his life as a slave,
where he is now.

He was treated the same as were run away slaves in America
in the early 1800s. The communist father was his owner and his master, Plain,
and u were cheering on the master of the slave, wishing him success in getting his property back.

David

OmSigDAVID

Reply Mon 31 May, 2010 07:33 pm

Hay, Plain and Bill:

I 've got a great idea!
Y don 't each of u send Elian a postcard CELEBRATING his return to slavery!?

U can both exult and vicariously, empathetically thrill to the fact
that his living as the property of the communist state is the will of his father.

Tell him how LUCKY he is and how u envy him.

Maybe the communist secret police will let him write BACK to u, under their supervision.
Perhaps Elian will thank each of u for your moral support
for his loss of freedom. Maybe he will have a long life: 80 years of slavery, maybe?

When Americans commit homicide,
how ofen do thay lose freedom for 80 years? or for 50 years?

Good Luck with that.
Will u let us know how well that works out??

David
BillRM

Reply Mon 31 May, 2010 08:02 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
Sorry but the young man is happy and people can be happy under a government you do care for or even I do not care for.

And a child have a right to be raised by a loving parent instead of the joke of the Miami family along with a caste of thousands.

We have no right to harm a child to made a point.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Mon 31 May, 2010 11:42 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:
Sorry but the young man is happy
Will u give him a watermellon?
In America, in the South that argument was used a lot
by the supporters of slavery then too.
You are just a pro-slavery person, Bill.
I wonder how u 'd like it.
Do u feel the same way about slavery under the nazis too,
or is your love limited only to the commies ??

BillRM wrote:
and people can be happy under a government you do care for or even I do not care for.
Yeah, slavery is really sweet, right Bill? The slaves are ALL happy. I 'll get u a nice hammer & sickly flag for your birthday.
Were u broken-hearted when communism collapsed in Russia, Bill in 1991 ?

BillRM wrote:
And a child have a right to be raised by a loving parent instead
of the joke of the Miami family along with a caste of thousands.
U 'd LOVE them, if thay were all communists -- c'mon, ADMIT IT!

BillRM wrote:
We have no right to harm a child to made a point.
We have the right to comply with his expressed wishes.
Clinton shoud have done so; let him stay here as long as he wanted to stay.

R u gonna send Elian his congratulatory post card, as I suggested, Bill ?

David
JTT

Reply Tue 1 Jun, 2010 12:17 am
@OmSigDAVID,
Quote:
when communism collapsed in Russia,

Communism didn't collapse. The government of the Soviet Union collapsed. Pure communism isn't likely to succeed save for small ventures, precisely because there are too many selfish pieces of excrement like you, OmSig.

Om Sig likes things how they were when the US was running Cuba. That's when the people were happy and well off and not at all in fear for their lives.

Quote:
The corruption of the Government, the brutality of the police, the regime's indifference to the needs of the people for education, medical care, housing, for social justice and economic justice ... is an open invitation to revolution. ”

" Arthur M. Schlesinger, Jr., when asked by the U.S. government to analyze Batista's Cuba

Compare that to Casto's Cuba, where the people have medical care that is better than the USA, a country, that despite the crippling onslaught of the huge terrorist state to the north has a lower infant mortality rate.

Consider the evils of communist Cuba against the terrorist evil perpetrated against Cuba by the bastion of freedom, the USA;

Quote:
US official documents that have been recently been declassified show that, between October 1960 and April 1961, the CIA smuggled in 75 tons of explosives into Cuba during 30 clandestine air operations, and infiltrated 45 tons of weapons and explosives during 31 sea incursions. Also during that short seven-month time span, the CIA carried out 110 attacks with dynamite, planted 200 bombs, derailed six trains and burned 150 factories and 800 plantations.

Between 1959 and 1997, the United States carried out 5,780 terrorist actions against Cuba " 804 of them considered as terrorist attacks of significant magnitude, including 78 bombings against the civil population that caused thousands of victims.

Terrorist attacks against Cuba have cost 3,478 lives and have left 2,099 people permanently disabled. Between 1959 and 2003, there were 61 hijackings of planes or boats. Between 1961 and 1996, there were 58 attacks from the sea against 67 economic targets and the population.

The CIA has directed and supported over 4,000 individuals in 299 paramilitary groups. They are responsible for 549 murders and thousands of people wounded.

In 1971, after a biological attack, half a million pigs had to be killed to prevent the spreading of swine fever. In 1981, the introduction of dengue fever caused 344,203 victims killing 158 of whom 101 were children. On July 6th, 1982, 11,400 cases were registered in one day alone.

Most of these aggressions were prepared in Florida by the CIA-trained and financed extreme right wing of Cuban origin.

http://www.voltairenet.org/article132624.html

The introduction of virulent diseases. Could a group of people, a country be anymore evil than that?
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Tue 1 Jun, 2010 06:45 am
@OmSigDAVID,
Quote:
We have the right to comply with his expressed wishes.

Once and for the very last time what wishes are you referring to as the child was like 6 or 7 years olds and such a child at that age will parrot any wishes of his adults care givers at the adult cares givers whims.

Other then you and pedophiles such as NAMBLA I know of no one who would claim that a child at that age should have the power to made any such decisions!!!!!
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Tue 1 Jun, 2010 07:05 am
Does anyone have the video that Elian Gonzalez so call Miami family film of him stating his wishes to remain in Miami?

I look for it on Youtube without luck as I would wish for all to see how this poor child were prompt to made that video.

I remember seeing such videos in connection to POWs but never a young child before or since.

Thank god he was removed from the control of such people.
Advocate

Reply Tue 1 Jun, 2010 01:17 pm
Elian was effectively kidnapped when the distant relatives in FL decided, under pressure, that the child should not be returned to his natural father, from whom the child was first kidnapped by the estranged mother. Perhaps the child, staying in Cuba, will help with the eventual and preordained demise of communism in Cuba.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Tue 1 Jun, 2010 04:00 pm
@Advocate,
Advocate wrote:
Elian was effectively kidnapped when the distant relatives in FL decided, under pressure, that the child should not be returned to his natural father, from whom the child was first kidnapped by the estranged mother. Perhaps the child, staying in Cuba, will help with the eventual and preordained demise of communism in Cuba.
When he arrived from Red Cuba and he dried off, he needed a place to stay.
Thay gave him free shelter and free food; that 's admirable and good hearted. Thay allowed him to stay.

To accuse his rescuers of KIDNAPPING is perverted.
Elian was not the property of his communist father.

David
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Tue 1 Jun, 2010 04:03 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:
Does anyone have the video that Elian Gonzalez so call Miami family film of him stating his wishes to remain in Miami?

I look for it on Youtube without luck as I would wish for all to see how this poor child were prompt to made that video.

I remember seeing such videos in connection to POWs but never a young child before or since.

Thank god he was removed from the control of such people.
U thank God that poor Elian now lives out his life in SLAVERY????

Y don 't U go live in slavery and see how U like it ?
OmSigDAVID

Reply Tue 1 Jun, 2010 04:08 pm

Elian 's relatives, his freedom-loving relatives, in Miami
were good and admirable people, much to be admired for their kindness and generousity.

If his uncle drinks too much,
I 'd be proud to sit and have a drink with him
as we commiserate Elian 's life of slavery
thanks to people like Bill and Advocate.

David
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Tue 1 Jun, 2010 04:31 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
Slavery my rear end you do not engage your mind at all do you when it come to evil commies.

They are both members of the party in good standing so they might by your way of thinking be slavers but not slaves.

OmSigDAVID

Reply Tue 1 Jun, 2010 04:41 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:
Slavery my rear end you do not engage your mind at all do you when it come to evil commies.

They are both members of the party in good standing so they might by your way of thinking be slavers but not slaves.

Except for the dictator, Castro,
even the slavers themselves are slaves; let them get a little out of line and see what happens.
JTT

Reply Tue 1 Jun, 2010 06:58 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
Quote:
let them get a little out of line and see what happens.

Four dead in Ohio.
0 Replies

plainoldme

Reply Tue 1 Jun, 2010 09:56 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
Stop it, immediately. You have no idea what a communist is and you have outstayed your welcome.