Countdown to the end of the Republic (USA)

BillRM

Reply Tue 30 Mar, 2010 08:12 am
@MASSAGAT,
You know there is at least a 50/50 chance that some right wings nuts driven by the Republican Party drumbeat of hate will end up, before the next election, doing a matter event resulting in major lost of lives.

Read the news about one such group who was short stop by the FBI within weeks of their plan killings of police officers.

The backlash should end your dream very nicely of the GOP retaking of the house and senate.
parados

Reply Tue 30 Mar, 2010 08:15 am
@H2O MAN,
So is that legislation in place now or not squirt?

If it is in place then counting down would seem proper, don't you think?
H2O MAN

Reply Tue 30 Mar, 2010 08:29 am
@parados,
Parasite, you will have to contact that Dingleberry character and ask him just how far he, Obama
and the rest of the radical liberal left have gone with this plan to control the American people.

Look on the bright side... the end of this left wing expansion will occur this November.
You can start yourself a countdown to that inevitability.
Gargamel

Reply Tue 30 Mar, 2010 08:32 am
@H2O MAN,
Remember what you said about McCain?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Your "threats" are encouraging.
H2O MAN

Reply Tue 30 Mar, 2010 08:48 am
@Gargamel,
I'm not and angry, racist, radical left winger... I don't make threats and bomb buildings.
BillRM

Reply Tue 30 Mar, 2010 08:54 am
@H2O MAN,
You are instead the type of person who drum up enough irrational hate that others will do the killings and the bombings in the name of your movement.
Below viewing threshold (view)
MASSAGAT

Reply Tue 30 Mar, 2010 10:02 am
@BillRM,
I have only read of one person who made a threat who was arrested by the police. That was a moron from the left who threatened Representative Cantor(REPUBLICAN). As usual, you and others make unsupported accusations. I provide specific evidence. Do you have any evidence? Names? Arrests? If not, your post is meaningless.
MASSAGAT

Reply Tue 30 Mar, 2010 10:05 am
@BillRM,
Here is another specific for you-Bill RM. Do y ou have any?
You man not know that MOST Tea Partiers are patriots, not left wing morons like Sean Penn, Maher or Roger Moore who hate the USA and looking for its destruction just like Norman LeBoon. The three I mentioned are just slicker than Norman but there is no question that they hate a system that is not totally left wing!

Le Boon, on his web site, claimed to be the twelfth imam. A left wink kook.

Do you have any specifics? Names? Arrests?
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Tue 30 Mar, 2010 10:31 am
@MASSAGAT,
Right and the plot to kill police officers in wholesale lots that the FBI just short stop was not of the left wing my silly friend.

They was good Christians eager to take back the country from the anti-christ president.
BillRM

Reply Tue 30 Mar, 2010 10:57 am
@H2O MAN,
Quote:
You have completed assembling your bomb have you?

Anyone with an engineering background does not need a bomb to do damage to this high tech country of ours.

Something as simple as a ship line thrower and a hundred yards of metal cable used at just the right point would do far more harm then any bomb you could carry in a truck unless you just wish to kill people for example.

I still remember with some amusement before 911 had happen I and my wife were on a tour of the Hoover Dam. The guide covers some of the steps the government had taken to safe guard the Dam during WW2. Talking to my wife I begin to list some of the means to harm the dam that came to my mind with special reference to the British achievements in that area also during WW2. My wife suggested firmly that I shut up and even before 911 that happen to had been a good idea.

You and others in any case should say a prayer every night that the people with the ability to do real harm are also the ones with large stakes in protecting the society not harming it.

Bombs indeeds how silly.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Tue 30 Mar, 2010 12:12 pm
@H2O MAN,
Quote:
Parasite, you will have to contact that Dingleberry character and ask him just how far he, Obama
and the rest of the radical liberal left have gone with this plan to control the American people.

You must not thinks it close since you told me I should stop counting.

This after you bemoaned how the Republic was being destroyed.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 30 Mar, 2010 03:24 pm
I am, for my part, profoundly disillusioned, Parados. Can i ever trust you again? You promised the republic was kaput . . . more than a week, and still it lingers on.
wandeljw

Reply Tue 30 Mar, 2010 03:45 pm
@Setanta,
Parados has plenty of reasons to be concerned. It is a world turned upside down:
Republican funds spent at sex-themed nightclub
BillRM

Reply Tue 30 Mar, 2010 04:54 pm
@wandeljw,
Quote:
Parados has plenty of reasons to be concerned. It is a world turned upside down: Republican funds spent at sex-themed nightclub

LOL, somehow I would bet the opinion of the right wing would be that what you get for the "crime" of placing a blackman in a position of power.
Gargamel

Reply Tue 30 Mar, 2010 07:03 pm
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

I'm not and angry, racist, radical left winger

Well, okay, maybe not angry, radical, or left wing.
H2O MAN

Reply Tue 30 Mar, 2010 07:42 pm
@Gargamel,
I guess that's your childish way of calling me a racist... I bet you can't even define racist.
H2O MAN

Reply Tue 30 Mar, 2010 07:43 pm
@wandeljw,
wandeljw wrote:

Parados has plenty of reasons to be concerned. It is a world turned upside down:

Bottoms up!
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Tue 30 Mar, 2010 07:46 pm
@BillRM,
Obama is black?

That's a strong accusation you're making... calling our president a black man... do you have proof?
BillRM

Reply Tue 30 Mar, 2010 07:53 pm
@H2O MAN,
Quote:
That's a strong accusation you're making... calling our president a black man... do you have proof?

Obama is a non US born anti-Christ but not the black man I was referring to in any case<grin>.