Countdown to the end of the Republic (USA)

H2O MAN

Reply Tue 30 Mar, 2010 08:05 pm
@BillRM,
Let me see if I've got this right...

you have no proof...

got it.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Tue 30 Mar, 2010 08:08 pm
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

I guess that's your childish way of calling me a racist... I bet you can't even define racist.

A racist is the same thing as an ignorant sonofabitch, you racist.
H2O MAN

Reply Tue 30 Mar, 2010 08:12 pm
@Gargamel,
OMG! Now you're calling Obama a racist!

We all know the guy is an ignorant sonofabitch.
Gargamel

Reply Tue 30 Mar, 2010 08:18 pm
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

OMG! Now you're calling Obama a racist!

We all know the guy is an ignorant sonofabitch.

If Obama is an ignorant sonofabitch, what does that make George W. Bush? A water softener repair guy?
H2O MAN

Reply Tue 30 Mar, 2010 08:28 pm
@Gargamel,
G.W. is a much smarter and wiser man than the man-child PrezBO.

There's no doubt in my mind that Bush could install and service a water softener, but
I guarantee Obama couldn't install or service a water softener if his life depended on it.
Gargamel

Reply Tue 30 Mar, 2010 08:44 pm
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:
There's no doubt in my mind that Bush could install and service a water softener, but
I guarantee Obama couldn't install or service a water softener if his life depended on it.

Okay, I was just having a bit of fun, but now you've crossed the line. That's going way too far. You know the rules: mothers, children, and water-softener installation and service aptitude are off-limits.

Shame on you.
0 Replies

MASSAGAT

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 01:43 am
@BillRM,
And that means that they are right wing? Are radical Christians right-wing? Then are radical Moslems left wing?

Anyone who has done even a modicum of reading knows that the position that Moslems are evil is nutty. Some Moslems, a very few fringe radicals, are the Taliban type.

Anyone who has done a little study knows that Christians are not evil as a group. Some very small fringe elements, who misinterpret the philosophy of Christ, are the Militia type.

But if you want to get into that game, I can play it too. How many Acorn thugs were employed by Obama in Chicago and during his election? Are they left wingers? Would you like to see the evidence?
MASSAGAT

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 01:46 am
@wandeljw,
Sure- The entire Republican Senate and House spent the money at a strip joint>

Get real, sir. The newspapers tell of one staffer spending nearly $2,000 at a strip joint. That staffer was fired.

But, please, don't try to get holy on us after defending Bill Clinton who had his girlfriend perform various sex acts on him IN THE OVAL OFFICE.

Would you really like to re-open that can of worms?
0 Replies

MASSAGAT

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 01:51 am
@Gargamel,
Gargamel- I hope that you have a dictionary at home--
Racism- A doctrine that INHERENT ( I do hope that you know what this word means) differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement.

BillRM

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 06:28 am
@MASSAGAT,
Quote:
Christians are not evil as a group. Some very small fringe elements, who misinterpret the philosophy of Christ, are the Militia type.

Try selling that nonsense to the Jews that had watch one killing spree after another aim at them for two thousands years in the name of Jesus.

Or the ghosts of the communities members that dare in some small detail not to follow the mother church teachings and was wipe out to the last man, woman and child in the name of Jesus.

The whole cultures of people wipe out with their books burned by Christian missionaries with special reference to South American

Or the parents of the children who was told that they need to protect the church first and their children second or god would be unhappy with them.

Yes, the history had been that the Christian cult had been evil more often then not.

0 Replies

parados

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 06:54 am
@H2O MAN,
Quote:
There's no doubt in my mind that Bush could install and service a water softener,

The guy can hardly ride a bike. I certainly wouldn't trust him to figure out an inlet from and outlet on a water softener let alone sweat a pipe.
parados

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 06:57 am
DAY 10

After yesterday, I can't figure out if some of the people that claimed Obama was destroying the Republic really believe it or not. They make comments about how I shouldn't count the days because it will take years for the legislation to be in place. Are they telling me, the claims of the death of the Republic were nothing more then overblown rhetoric?
H2O MAN

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 07:01 am
@parados,
parados wrote:

Quote:
There's no doubt in my mind that Bush could install and service a water softener,

The guy can hardly ride a bike. I certainly wouldn't trust him to figure out an inlet from and outlet on a water softener let alone sweat a pipe.

Do you honestly think Obama could install and service a water softener?
Not a chance!

The job is much more challenging than reading words from a teleprompter.
PrezBO would fail and fail fast.
H2O MAN

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 07:01 am
@parados,
Remember to switch to your toes tomorrow...
0 Replies

parados

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 07:07 am
@H2O MAN,
Quote:
Do you honestly think Obama could install and service a water softener?
Not a chance!

I think anyone that can read with a reasonable comprehension can probably install a water softener. There isn't much to it.
H2O MAN

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 07:13 am
@parados,
You couldn't handle it, what makes you think Obama could?
parados

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 07:15 am
@H2O MAN,
I couldn't? Really? And you base your opinion on what? How difficult it is for you to do it?
H2O MAN

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 07:18 am
@parados,
You have no sense of self reliance and you want a government that meets your wants and needs.
You are a helpless Obamabot and there is no way in hell you could install and service a water system.
parados

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 07:30 am
@H2O MAN,
Oh?

My God.. I better go check the water softener I serviced last year. It was quite simple to do, only some O rings, a venturi valve and a screen. It had to be one of the simplest things to repair. Much easier to do than repairing a vacuum, toaster, or even hooking up a home theater system.

H2O MAN

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 07:37 am
@parados,
Are you saying that you are smarter than Obama?

You could be right about that.